+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
yengyeng said:
I think i am the first applicant to be ineligible. :mad:

Hopefully i will get a letter/email this week to see why i was ineligible.
Sorry to hear that Yenyeng, do you have any idea of why SINP found you ineligible? where in Canada do you reside?

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
PVPCanada said:
Sorry to hear that Yenyeng, do you have any idea of why SINP found you ineligible? where in Canada do you reside?
No idea yet. I was told they will send me an email after 5pm SK time explaining the reason for being ineligible,

I reside in SK. You?

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Yeng,

It could be u applied to the wrong EE Stream

Am glad u re in sask....can u pls tell us about life in our dream province.

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
yengyeng said:
No idea yet. I was told they will send me an email after 5pm SK time explaining the reason for being ineligible,

I reside in SK. You?
I'm in Alberta

Hopefully you are able to request second review, good luck.

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Hello Guys,

I have been asked to provide below document -

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide official paper bank statement

What is official paper bank statement? Is it the Bank Certificate signed by Bank Manager?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ume_can said:
Hello Guys,

I have been asked to provide below document -

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide official paper bank statement

What is official paper bank statement? Is it the Bank Certificate signed by Bank Manager?
Did you send them online banking screen caps previously?

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
bellaluna said:
Did you send them online banking screen caps previously?
I sent e statements that I receive monthly from the bank and that does not have signature. It shows opening n closing amount with transactions. I have shown only one saving account for POF and that has more than required amount since 6-8 months.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ume_can said:
I sent e statements that I receive monthly from the bank and that does not have signature. It shows opening n closing amount with transactions. I have shown only one saving account for POF and that has more than required amount since 6-8 months.
Hmmm...I also sent my e-statement from Dec-Mar, similar format as yours, as I did not have my e-statement for the remainder yet, I sent screen caps. The request letter stated my submission did not show the last 3 months so I figure they disregarded the screen caps I'd sent.
I submitted 2 bank accounts, and I saw in OASIS they only converted the one where I'd sent in scanned paper statements.
So I am thinking to submit a signed bank certification and bank-issued statement, as what you and sanjeev suggested.

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Guy,

I have submitted my application last June10 under NOC 2174 (10 years experience).
Now, another company is offering me a home based job that would fall under NOC 0213 (Scrum Master/Business Analyst).

My SINP application status is "waiting on applicant" but I already sent my additional documents last Sunday, Aug 23.

Will this affect my SINP application?

Thanks for your help!

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
LadyJune said:
Guy,

I have submitted my application last June10 under NOC 2174 (10 years experience).
Now, another company is offering me a home based job that would fall under NOC 0213 (Scrum Master/Business Analyst).

My SINP application status is "waiting on applicant" but I already sent my additional documents last Sunday, Aug 23.

Will this affect my SINP application?

Thanks for your help!
No, this shouldn't affect your application whatsoever. They consider all of your work experience in the last ten years up until the day that you submitted your application. Please refer to page 4 of the application guide for the eligibility requirements. You're safe.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
yengyeng said:
I think i am the first applicant to be ineligible. :mad:

Hopefully i will get a letter/email this week to see why i was ineligible.
Sorry to hear this, few applicants already got application returned status in july and august, that is also equal to ineligible.
Reasons for them are:-
1 occupation is regulated but dnt hve license
:-2 mandatory document was missing, even dnt sent through email after submission

:-3 funds are not 3 month old or funds are less than minimum requirement or funds are not in acceptable form

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
mapleback said:
No, this shouldn't affect your application whatsoever. They consider all of your work experience in the last ten years up until the day that you submitted your application. Please refer to page 4 of the application guide for the eligibility requirements. You're safe.
Thank you very much for your input mapleback :)

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
May be all applicant get nomination till 25th September.......early applicant may get before 15th September........as in earlier in january applicant got nomination during april 25th ..so they took full four month.......on basis of that we applied in june ..so we can get upto september last week.

8) 8) 8) 8)

TJS

Aug 26, 2015
Need advice.

I have B.com (2 years) and MBA (3 years) from "PAKISTAN" total 17 years of education.

Question:

I have sent my B.com (2 years) and MBA (3 years) to ICAS for assessment because in WES list my MBA degree university was not mentioned.

my question is that will they give me Masters equivalency or they will combine both degrees and give me bachelor's equivalency for 4 years.

As this way this is 17 years of education and my friend got 4 years bachelor for 16 years of education.

Regards,
Talha

Any one has done this type of assessment let me know your experience.