Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
LarysaG said:
Something strange goes with SINP... One applicants get requiries for missing docs, another get a return of their application at once because of missing docs, one more gets a requirement to send some docs and an empty list of them... And people who send empty missing docs list punish others for missing docs. Paradox.
You have said a Bitter truth

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
So tomorrow between the hours of 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. (CST) we wont be able to log in to our OASIS due a scheduled maintenance.
"The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program's online application will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance between the hours of 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. (CST) on Wednesday, August 19, 2015."
Source: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
SINP website: "........The provincial immigrant nominee cap that is set by the federal government will increase to 5,500 nominations in 2015 – a 16 per cent increase over 2014. The 775 additional nominations will help address current labour market shortages and will be made through the SINP’s new Saskatchewan Express Entry category."

Does this mean that they can only approve 775 out of the 1,000 EE applications? I guess this may explain why some applications that are missing docs are just being returned/refused?...

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
I don't think so! SK website clearly states EE Application quota to be 1000. I think 775 is the increase across the board. Meaning for all nomination programs not just EE.

Also wouldn't they say "Refused" if they didn't want you to submit missing documents, and instead reapply next year?

Besides the two nominations we know of, has anyone else received a nomination? It would help to know which dates they are currently processing! The website states they are working in the order the applications have been received!

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
meinwa said:
I don't think so! SK website clearly states EE Application quota to be 1000. I think 775 is the increase across the board. Meaning for all nomination programs not just EE.

Also wouldn't they say "Refused" if they didn't want you to submit missing documents, and instead reapply next year?

Besides the two nominations we know of, has anyone else received a nomination? It would help to know which dates they are currently processing! The website states they are working in the order the applications have been received!
What is the difference between a "returned" and a "refused" application after all?

The spreadsheet has about 15% of total applicants out of which 2 have gotten nomination, so who knows maybe the total number of nominations is about 12 or so at the moment...

They do say they are processing in order, it must be true if they say so, but it may be just the general rule...their website says "Applications with a high skill (NOC “A”, “B” and “O”) job offer of permanent full-time employment are processed on a priority basis. This policy supports the labour market as a means to sustain long-term economic growth in Saskatchewan."

So even though they are "generally" processing in order, they can "prioritize" some applications based on the reasons they mention...If there is no apparent reason to differentiate 2 applications but one submitted later is processed prior to the other one, maybe it just ended up at the top of a pile assigned to one of the officers...

I also noticed that the 2 ppl nominated are from countries where English is the official language, this fact may speed up the verification process for such applications...

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
mayurpatel said:
I am so much confused regarding SINP 100-1 form ....I also receive email from SINP to send this form and some other docs of my spouse ...can any body guide how to fill this form ,....and what version of form we should fill and send to them .......is anybody have already filled this form then they can share it some sample data....it would be so much help full to all of us...
Hello Mayurpatel,

I checked the form SINP-100-1 it seems that there is no revision number. So you can use the link below.
http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf

Here is how I filled it up
On page 1 --- You need to check the box for skilled worker/Professional
then you can see 3 items. Item 1-- should be click NO if you don't have employment offer same as item 2, should be check as NO. For item 3 on the other hand should be click yes, as we already meet 60 points in the new criteria, we should have meet the 35 points in the old assessment form. If you want to confirm you can search for the SINP-400 assessment form to assess yourself.

Then jump to Page 2.
On page 2 for the question: Does your occupation require you to be approved by an occupational regulatory body
before you can work in Saskatchewan? you just need to check either yes or NO. If yes then need to flll up which regulatory body. If NO, it would just be blank.

Then next one would be the I AM ( APplicant). if you are the applicant just need to check this.
If not and some one is filling up the form for you like if you have representative then you need to fill up the portion below.

IF YOU ARE NOT THE APPLICANT ARE YOU: A Consultant A Lawyer Other______________________
NAME and ADDRESS:

Then your personal information, fill it up ( information of the principal applicant)

Page 3 would be all your information. Just fill it up.

and then Page 4, you just need to sign it for acknowledgement.

I hope this helps.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
canadadream1985 said:
Hello jyothi999, I know its little off topic, but i couldn't send you a inbox massage so i have to ask you here, My brother's NOC also 4011, and he is also from india. He did MSc. from Gujarat Uni. but when he had ECA report from WES, it shows only Bachelors of 4 years and no masters, so now he couldn't apply under this NOC, even he is a Govt. lecturer. SO my question is : from where did you assessed your ECA, which organization and is it show master's degree and what was your masters stream.

It would be a great help if you reply or anybody else who know the solution. THX. :)
Hi,
I did my MBA.I got my ECA by WES which shows equivalent to Masters.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
LarysaG said:
Oh... Just have got a response to my e-mail from SINP. Nothing about my individual situation. At all. General words about Saskatchewan Nominee Program.
What the hell is going?
Hello LarysaG and Graphon

May I know the streams of your masters.I think they want specific streams in Masters.I am also worried as I too belong to the same NOC.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Mayurpatel,

I checked the form SINP-100-1 it seems that there is no revision number. So you can use the link below.
http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf

then you can see 3 items. Item 1-- should be click NO if you don't have employment offer same as item 2, should be check as NO. For item 3 on the other hand should be click yes, as we already meet 60 points in the new criteria, we should have meet the 35 points in the old assessment form. If you want to confirm you can search for the SINP-400 assessment form to assess yourself.

Then jump to Page 2.
On page 2 for the question: Does your occupation require you to be approved by an occupational regulatory body
before you can work in Saskatchewan? you just need to check either yes or NO. If yes then need to flll up which regulatory body. If NO, it would just be blank.

Then next one would be the I AM ( APplicant). if you are the applicant just need to check this.
If not and some one is filling up the form for you like if you have representative then you need to fill up the portion below.

IF YOU ARE NOT THE APPLICANT ARE YOU: A Consultant A Lawyer Other______________________
NAME and ADDRESS:

Then your personal information, fill it up ( information of the principal applicant)

I hope this helps.
Hello Ann, in page 2 of SINP-100-1 Form, there is also one question "HAS THE APPLICANT OR A FAMILY MEMBER ACCOMPANYING THE APPLICANT PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR ADMISSION TO CANADA AS AN IMMIGRANT:".
I have filled the form as per your guideline. Have you got any response from SINP or after sending the docs does any status change information?

Thanks.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
affirmative said:
Hello Ann, in page 2 of SINP-100-1 Form, there is also one question "HAS THE APPLICANT OR A FAMILY MEMBER ACCOMPANYING THE APPLICANT PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR ADMISSION TO CANADA AS AN IMMIGRANT:".
I have filled the form as per your guideline. Have you got any response from SINP or after sending the docs does any status change information?

Thanks.
Hello Affirmative,

You just need to check whether yes or NO. If you have previous application check YES, then you just need to provide the other information required l. If it's your first time then it should be NO.

My status is still in waiting on applicant. I just received a auto response when I send the required form.
There is no response yet on my email requesting for clarification.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Hello LarysaG and Graphon

May I know the streams of your masters.I think they want specific streams in Masters.I am also worried as I too belong to the same NOC.
Hello,
I'm PhD in Economy.

adele2011

Aug 11, 2015
Hi all,

I have submitted my application on 10th June and it still shows 'Received'. Has anyone in the same boat as me? Started to freak out :'(

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Mayurpatel,

Then jump to Page 2.

NAME and ADDRESS:

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much .....for your valuable guidance....i just sent the documents now as per request made by them.......n also filled form as per your guidance ...let see what happens .....