+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Is affidavit acceptable for proof of family ties for cousin. The situation is that the cousins have their birth certificate showing their parents names. But their sibling parents are much older and don't have birth certificates anymore. Can the parents each have an affidavit explaining ? What other documents can they include to show relationship? Family photos?

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if a family relative in Saskatchewan can sponsor how many people (For example, my brother lives in Saskatchewan, he and his wife can support two different people (relatives) simultaneously) to claim relative points in SNIP?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if a family relative in Saskatchewan can sponsor how many people (For example, my brother lives in Saskatchewan, he and his wife can support two different people (relatives) simultaneously) to claim relative points in SNIP?

Thanks
From the site:

Close family members can support one application at a time (one household can support one application at a time). If a family member is already supporting a SINP application, they cannot support another application until the nominee they are supporting has lived and worked in Saskatchewan for six months. Your family member’s application will need to include documentation from their close relative regarding their previously supported applicant.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/connecting-family-members-to-saskatchewans-labour-market

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
My invoice tab is appeared on 17th sept but still showing in process how many days i have to wait for nomination??
You have to wait as many day as it takes to receive (or to be declined) the nomination. No one here could answer this question for you. Could be one day, also could be 1000 days.

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am preparing to apply SINP, i would like to ask 1 question. Me and My first wife divorced and i got remarried and having one child. My divorce case in court since 2019. All the argument finished and near by judgement but still in court only. I have the official doucument as per islamic law i divorced my wife and the affidavit for the same also, also i can provide the details of court hearings. In this condition is it possible apply SINP OID or EE. Am also running out of, if i delied further, sure i will miss the total chance of applying. I already loose so much time. Can anyone give the advice please ?

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
hi
i have following queries related to sinp application.

1) in part 2, create in canada relative tab is showing; do we need to enter the details of relative residing in SK or Canada.

2) if 6 sources of POF are showed in portal and POF requirement is met with ageing balance of 4 sources, then remaining 02 will be discarded or it is considered as a negative point in pre screening stage. (i have also attached a pof summary sheet containing all the accounts and their opening and closing balances and their equivalency in CAD on respective dates showing the minimum balance level above the required amount.)

3) Salaried account is mentioned in settlement fund screen and its statement is attached of 70 days with acc maintenance letter since last 10 yrs. (in summary sheet it is mentioned that this account is only added to show the salary credit evidence. Is it considered a negative point or they will discard the additonal information shown ?

3) whats the purpose of create translator affidavit tab in part 2?, i have used a translated birth certificate in my application and have merged the affidavit with original and translated copy of birth certificate and uploaded in birth certificate section. is it wrong section of upload ?

Sanuktm2020

Nov 14, 2020
Hello guys,

I am considering to apply to Saskatchewan Immigration Nomimination Program (SINP) under NOC 3012 (registered nurse). I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me if I need to get saskatchewan nursing licence prior to my application or not. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,

I am considering to apply to Saskatchewan Immigration Nomimination Program (SINP) under NOC 3012 (registered nurse). I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me if I need to get saskatchewan nursing licence prior to my application or not. Thank you
The NOC is ineligible throug SINP EE or OID. You can try through SINP healthcare where you are contacted only if job is available. Links to licensing requirements.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-healthcare-worker-eoi-pool

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
Need urgent help
I have submitted my file on 26th feb after that got mail on 28th july that my file is in piu after that on 10th aug again got mail that ur file will be processed as normal and very next day my file status has changed to in process and i got adr on 17th aug and adr submitted on 18th aug and invoice tab just diappear.on 17th sept again invoice tab re appear but still status is in process
I didnot get any mail from sinp

is there any possibility that my file is again in piu??
If not than how much time i have to wait for any update??
Noc code-0911

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
I have a question about the SINP system. I submited all the documents and paid 350 dollars. Now the status is application received. But when I came back to the education section and work experience section(Submited Part 1), I can not find the documents I uploaded before. Is it normal?

aishanabeel

Sep 13, 2022
I have a question about the SINP system. I submited all the documents and paid 350 dollars. Now the status is application received. But when I came back to the education section and work experience section(Submited Part 1), I can not find the documents I uploaded before. Is it normal?
those two sections have sub-screens which don’t show after submission . that is why i think i advised you to take screenshots :)

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
SINP TIMELINE

JOB POSITION MANAGER
JUN 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY FILED
JUL 2022---- SINP EOI SUBMITTED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SKILLED WORKERS
SEP 2022---- SINP ITA RECIEVED
SEP 2022---- APPLICATION RECIEVED
NOV 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY TEER NOC CODE UPDATED
NOV 2022---- IN PROCESS

I believe applications have started moving as new immigration reforms are being introduced in their system

Best of luck to all the applicants

WE RECIEVE WHAT WE ATTRACT, PROVIDED WE BELIEVE IN IT TRULY and sincere hard work too from one's side surely does matter:)