VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
;)
They just had another draw today, which is very fast and surprisingly I was selected. Did not expect it to be so quick.

Just a question. What happens if I will not be able to submit all the documents on time? Will it affect my future selection?

My main problem is a Police Certificate from UAE.

Thank you in advance.
I told you you’d be selected in the nearest future! ;)

Then, first of all, it is written in ITA letter (or/and in the rules), that if you decline ITA, then you can enter their pool again and wait for another ITA if you wish.
However, SINP does not require police certificate. You’ll need it only when applying for PR through EE. So just apply for SINP, you’ll have several months until the actual nomination, during which you can get the police certificate.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hello,
1. Is NOC 0122-Banking, credit and other investment managers requires licence to work in Saskatchewan?

2. When should I have to upload documents? After receiving ITA or while submitting EOI?

Thank you in advance...

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
;)

I told you you’d be selected in the nearest future! ;)

Then, first of all, it is written in ITA letter (or/and in the rules), that if you decline ITA, then you can enter their pool again and wait for another ITA if you wish.
However, SINP does not require police certificate. You’ll need it only when applying for PR through EE. So just apply for SINP, you’ll have several months until the actual nomination, during which you can get the police certificate.
I did not expect that the near future will come in a week :)

If police certificate is not needed at the moment then it changes a lot of things, since I need to get one from UAE which is most complicated and pricey and the one form UK.

I have a question for you, which is another main concern for me related to work experience. As a proof of employment they ask for reference letter. The NOC I stated is lower than my actual NOC so I need to provide my job description to be in-line with and I have note this on the website:

*Job duties and responsibilities taken directly from the NOC website or other online resources will not be accepted. This information should only be used as a guideline for selecting your correct NOC.

So, I will need to do something in between to qualify under my NOC. I am actually a lawyer, but stated paralegal since it is eligible.

Another thing is this one

Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:
  • Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.
Since you are from Russia our systems are somewhat similar. What do you think is the government issued document that can be used.

Thank you in advance.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Did you get some sort of notification email? My sister had sent her EOI and was above latest threshold but she didn't get any notification or email.
Yes. I got an e-mail this morning and on my profile it was PDF document stating that I was selected.

Reactions: Vickyvikram123

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hello,
1. Is NOC 0122-Banking, credit and other investment managers requires licence to work in Saskatchewan?

2. When should I have to upload documents? After receiving ITA or while submitting EOI?

Thank you in advance...
I can answer to your second question.
You submit your documents after receiving ITA and you have 2 months for this.
When submitting EOI you only provide the information, which will have to be supported by relevant documents if you are selected.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I did not expect that the near future will come in a week :)

If police certificate is not needed at the moment then it changes a lot of things, since I need to get one from UAE which is most complicated and pricey and the one form UK.

I have a question for you, which is another main concern for me related to work experience. As a proof of employment they ask for reference letter. The NOC I stated is lower than my actual NOC so I need to provide my job description to be in-line with and I have note this on the website:

*Job duties and responsibilities taken directly from the NOC website or other online resources will not be accepted. This information should only be used as a guideline for selecting your correct NOC.

So, I will need to do something in between to qualify under my NOC. I am actually a lawyer, but stated paralegal since it is eligible.

Another thing is this one

Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:
  • Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.
Since you are from Russia our systems are somewhat similar. What do you think is the government issued document that can be used.

Thank you in advance.

That is a very good question! I decided that I will try two options:
1. Inquire if Federal Tax Service could give me a document proving that my employer was paying taxes for me.
2. Go to State Pension Fund and ask them to give me a document with information about my pension account. Employer's name will be mentioned there.

If I succeed to get both, I will have even two government issued documents.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
That is a very good question! I decided that I will try two options:
1. Inquire if Federal Tax Service could give me a document proving that my employer was paying taxes for me.
2. Go to State Pension Fund and ask them to give me a document with information about my pension account. Employer's name will be mentioned there.

If I succeed to get both, I will have even two government issued documents.
Thank you. Was thinking about State Pension Fund as well, since it seems the most reasonable and realistic governmetn issued document.

At this stage these are the main difficult to obtain documents and preparing settlement plan will take some time, research and effort.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Thank you. Was thinking about State Pension Fund as well, since it seems the most reasonable and realistic governmetn issued document.

At this stage these are the main difficult to obtain documents and preparing settlement plan will take some time, research and effort.
Speaking of the Settlement plan. It seems like SINP recommends just to use Living in Canada tool for the settlement plan. The plan prepared by the tool looks so useless, but still SINP says just to save it and attach it to your application. Or do you think that something more professional should be prepared?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Speaking of the Settlement plan. It seems like SINP recommends just to use Living in Canada tool for the settlement plan. The plan prepared by the tool looks so useless, but still SINP says just to save it and attach it to your application. Or do you think that something more professional should be prepared?
I agree it is compeltely uselses. It seems liake a basic guide how to prepare a settlement plan. I guess something personal is what is needed so you show your intnetion is real.

On a separate note. I think that the reason Saskatchewan has such an easy path to immigration is that not so many people want to live in the province due to it being the most criminal province in Canada, with Regina and Saskatoon ranked among the most criminal cities in Canada.

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
hi everyone, I have a few questions in mind

1. What proof can I submit for showing close relative in SK? I have a brother in law. But his Birth certificate name is different from his PR card. Is it possible if I upload passport bio page of both spouse and brother in law showing same parents?
2. For POF, can I show my multiple term deposits with bank? if yes then how I do I upload it and show it?

Please suggest.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello,

I would like to clarify if it appropriate to add years of work experience of 2 different NOCs. I have 4 years experience in the NOC I am applying with but has another 2 years experience on another NOC. Both NOC are on the list of occupation in demand.

Thank you
You can't add two Nocs in your profile,,,,