+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
After the last draw I came to a conclusion that in order to be selected you need to have some connection to Saskatchewan.

They award up to 70 points for you skills, education etc. and up to 30 points are awarded for some sort of connection.

The minimum points of selected candidate was 70 and I doubt these were the ones gained for skills, education etc.

My guess is that they don't want people to use their province to get a residence permit and then move somewhere else and it is obvious if someone has a connection to Saskatchewan he/she will more likely stay there.

Similar thing is with Prince Edward Island. They award some 10-20 points for connection to the province and clearly state that only candidates with connection to the province get selected. So, for instance a candidate with 70 points with no connection will not be selected, while a candidate with 30 will I he/she has connection to the province.

Good luck everyone in the next draw.
I was one of the lucky selected ones with 70 points and no connection to the province at all.

33 years old, 11 years of experience and masters degree.

So, it is quite possible.

Reactions: mona247

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I was one of the lucky selected ones with 70 points and no connection to the province at all.

33 years old, 11 years of experience and masters degree.

So, it is quite possible.
Great. Gongrats, мои поздравления.

Now my chances with 68 points seem real. Let's see how it goes.

Reactions: Mitya-kun

sukhidec

Sep 3, 2016
Hello, my nama is Sukhjit Singh, DOB 29 jan 1986, I have done 3_year diploma in Electrical Engineering, experience more than 13 years in the same field as Junior Engineering Assistant. As I checked my job duties are matched with 2241 occupation. Please tell me, do i eligible for this PNP program in Saskatchewan?
I can score CLB 8.
In addition to this, please let me clarify, if I get 34 years old on 29 Jan 2020, how many points would I be awarded for my age.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Need clarification on proof of funds and other things.

It must be there before 3 months of application. From where does three month period starts? Is it calculated based on ITA or your initial application?

Secondly, can you show various sources of funds generation into your account. Like, in Pakistan we do something called "Committee" where every person contributes certain fixed amount of money and it is then handed over to 1 person each month. Will this source of income work?

Gift deed doesn't work for sure?

Will 60 points work for ITA? provided the occupation is in demand.

Popo11222

Sep 7, 2018
I’m sure they will select candidates below 70 points but not for all NOCs. Some NOCs which require some kind of registration will be selected hopefully soon

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Then you must have started working before completing your Bachelor or Masters degree. Otherwise the calculation does not sum up to 70.
Why? I got my degree in 2008 when I was 22 (and it took 5 years, not 6). The very next month after graduation I got my job where I am working since then for 11 years.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey all,

These are the actual lines mentioned on the SINP website under the required documents section.

Proof of funds must be attached to your application. They must:

• be official letters, official statements, and/or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
  • have been maintained at least 3 months prior to submitting your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
  • be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only.
Fund statements must show a detailed transaction history for at least three months before the date your SINP application is submitted and must include the type of currency, fund holder’s name, contact information of the financial institution, account numbers, transactions and balances.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
It clearly says the funds should be in the name of the applicant and funds in the name of the spouse can be counted too OR funds in the name of the spouse only.

In either ways ofcourse a secondary applicant might have to write a declaration letter stating spouse can use the funds as POF.

However the official website does not mention anything about settlement funds held in a joint account with the spouse. I know IRCC's official website says Joint account with a spouse is alright but does anyone have an experience with SINP ? is SINP ok with a joint account with the accompanying spouse?

The reason I ask this question is because in the Expression of Interest system, there is no provision to state if spouse is accompanying or family size etc unlike the federal EOI (EE profile).

Hoping some senior folks clarify these points.

HeartsOnFire

Sep 28, 2019
Hello,

I would like to clarify if it appropriate to add years of work experience of 2 different NOCs. I have 4 years experience in the NOC I am applying with but has another 2 years experience on another NOC. Both NOC are on the list of occupation in demand.

Thank you

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I would like to clarify if it appropriate to add years of work experience of 2 different NOCs. I have 4 years experience in the NOC I am applying with but has another 2 years experience on another NOC. Both NOC are on the list of occupation in demand.

Thank you
That's fine. As long as you have declared the same NOC in the federal EE.

Also pls bear in mind to claim points the number of years need to full time work experience, the time period lost while switching jobs ( months or weeks) you will not be able to claim full points for that year.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
They just had another draw today, which is very fast and surprisingly I was selected. Did not expect it to be so quick.

Just a question. What happens if I will not be able to submit all the documents on time? Will it affect my future selection?

My main problem is a Police Certificate from UAE.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Bond 007

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
They just had another draw today, which is very fast and surprisingly I was selected. Did not expect it to be so quick.

Just a question. What happens if I will not be able to submit all the documents on time? Will it affect my future selection?

Thank you in advance.
What was the cut off ?
You have applied in OID or EE ?

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014

Thank you in advance.
Did you get some sort of notification email? My sister had sent her EOI and was above latest threshold but she didn't get any notification or email.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
That's fine. As long as you have declared the same NOC in the federal EE.

Also pls bear in mind to claim points the number of years need to full time work experience, the time period lost while switching jobs ( months or weeks) you will not be able to claim full points for that year.
Are you sure? can we claim points for 2 different NOCs? I heard that all experience must be in the same Noc.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Can someone please clarify the difference between express entry and occupation in demand for SINP? Why they have segregated it?