+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
What about your application?
'Application Received'. I got an information from a YouTube video where it was mentioned that the status would change to 'In Progress' once it passes the Application completeness check.

Can any other member's confirm for how long would an application remain in 'Application Received' status?

Last edited:

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Nomination Recieved. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful right from the day I received the Invitation. My timeline

ITA - 15 sep 20
Application submitted - 9 Oct 20
ADR - 5 Nov 20 for cips license
ADR submitted - 14 Dec 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

I would be happy to answer any of your queries
and any tips & suggestions going ahead would be helpful. Cheers !!!!

Reactions: Vikas_Har

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Nomination Recieved. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful right from the day I received the Invitation. My timeline

ITA - 15 sep 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

Congratulations and best of luck for your further process with IRCC.

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

ITA - 15 sep 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

Congratulations Joe.

Could you please let me know one information? For how long did your application remain in 'Application Received' status? I am trying to understand when would it move from 'Application Received' to 'In Progress' status.

notMKS

Mar 1, 2021

ITA - 15 sep 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

Congrats,
It seems that people who submitted in Oct have got the reply back mine was submitted in November so will take more time
ITA - 15 Sep 20
Application Submitted - 12 Nov 20
Additional Documents for CIPS submitted voluntarily - 4 Dec 20
Application in Process status(first seen) - 20 Jan 21

notMKS

Mar 1, 2021
Congratulations Joe.

Could you please let me know one information? For how long did your application remain in 'Application Received' status? I am trying to understand when would it move from 'Application Received' to 'In Progress' status.
When did you submitted your application?

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congrats,
It seems that people who submitted in Oct have got the reply back mine was submitted in November so will take more time
ITA - 15 Sep 20
Application Submitted - 12 Nov 20
Additional Documents for CIPS submitted voluntarily - 4 Dec 20
Application in Process status(first seen) - 20 Jan 21
canpr80 submitted his application on Nov 6th and he received SINP nomination on 26th Feb 2021

notMKS

Mar 1, 2021
canpr80 submitted his application on Nov 6th and he received SINP nomination on 26th Feb 2021
I guess there is no first come first serve they are randomly picking applications this is again a lottery system I guess... If any knowledgeable person here or more experienced person here who can confirm this or tell what the thing is

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Congratulations Joe.

I am sorry but I don't remember the exact date but take 2 weeks after I submit my application

Reactions: tk_zach

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I guess there is no first come first serve they are randomly picking applications this is again a lottery system I guess... If any knowledgeable person here or more experienced person here who can confirm this or tell what the thing is
Ì think wait time would be close to 6 months from the date you submitted your application.

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I submitted just a day before you and first checked on 20 Jan I saw the status in process and is still the same
Thank You for the Information.

In one Youtube Video they mentioned that SINP would check for application completeness and then move to 'In Progress' if all the required documents are submitted. Not sure how accurate is that information.

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am sorry but I don't remember the exact date but take 2 weeks after I submit my application
Thanks for the Information.

You were one among the first person to submit the application, probably that could be the reason. I will reach out to SINP to understand more on that

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks for the Information.

You were one among the first person to submit the application, probably that could be the reason. I will reach out to SINP to understand more on that
I was going to contact them but hesitated as they mentioned the wait time could be up to 33 weeks, and we have been around 21 weeks showing "Application Received", let us know what they will answer you.