+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

sap80

Mar 4, 2020
Nomination Recieved. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful right from the day I received the Invitation. My timeline

ITA - 15 sep 20
Application submitted - 9 Oct 20
ADR - 5 Nov 20 for cips license
ADR submitted - 14 Dec 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

I would be happy to answer any of your queries
and any tips & suggestions going ahead would be helpful. Cheers !!!!
congratulation

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I was going to contact them but hesitated as they mentioned the wait time could be up to 33 weeks, and we have been around 21 weeks showing "Application Received", let us know what they will answer you.
They have specifically mentioned that we should not contact for status unless and until the standard wait time is crossed. I have dropped an email asking them to clarify more on the 'AR' status and want to know if there is any process in between. They have not replied back.

In other thread (SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here), one person has mentioned his experience, his profile remained in 'AR' status for about 8 months.

It looks like they are processing the applications based on the NOC code, people who have submitted later than us have received the nomination.

Reactions: Mandrake

notMKS

Mar 1, 2021
Nomination Recieved. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful right from the day I received the Invitation. My timeline

ITA - 15 sep 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

Hey Joe, Can you please share your NOC code

notMKS

Mar 1, 2021
They have specifically mentioned that we should not contact for status unless and until the standard wait time is crossed. I have dropped an email asking them to clarify more on the 'AR' status and want to know if there is any process in between. They have not replied back.

In other thread (SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here), one person has mentioned his experience, his profile remained in 'AR' status for about 8 months.

It looks like they are processing the applications based on the NOC code, people who have submitted later than us have received the nomination.
So what Joe quoted right now his NOC is 2173 then it makes no sense as there are people which have submissions before that in the same code waiting. Its totally random I guess

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
So what Joe quoted right now his NOC is 2173 then it makes no sense as there are people which have submissions before that in the same code waiting. Its totally random I guess
Probably they are processing on random basis. Nowhere they have mentioned the processing sequence. I think are picking few profiles from each NOC codes and clearing the profiles where the documents are all good. In the main SINP thread I see some people getting nominations with NOC codes starting with '01.

Timelines may also depend upon the immigration officer who is working on the application. The application may get delayed if they have to verify multiple document, like experience in multiple organizations. Not sure if they are sending emails to organizations and verifying it.

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Guys relax, I know the wait is frustrating but hang in there, Its a matter of 1-2 months. Anyways if you are an outland candidate and considering the 6 month timeline for PR application, one would get CoPR by Nov-Dec.
I am sure you don't want to land during the winters. 2-3 months from here doesn't matter as of now. Cheers !!!!!!

Reactions: tk_zach and hiteshk

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I was going to contact them but hesitated as they mentioned the wait time could be up to 33 weeks, and we have been around 21 weeks showing "Application Received", let us know what they will answer you.
I received the following response from the SINP immigration desk regarding 'AR' status - "Once an application is being reviewed by an Officer it will be in progress and you will be notified by email of the decision on the file or if any further information is required".

After going through the SINP 2020 main thread, I found that some profile remained in 'AR' status for quite a long time. In one case it remained up to 8 months in 'AR' and then moved to 'Nominated' status.

Let me know if you see any update with your profile. I submitted my application through an Immigration consultant, so I don't have the credentials to the OASIS portal and every time I need to reach out to them to know the status.

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
I received the following response from the SINP immigration desk regarding 'AR' status - "Once an application is being reviewed by an Officer it will be in progress and you will be notified by email of the decision on the file or if any further information is required".

After going through the SINP 2020 main thread, I found that some profile remained in 'AR' status for quite a long time. In one case it remained up to 8 months in 'AR' and then moved to 'Nominated' status.

Let me know if you see any update with your profile. I submitted my application through an Immigration consultant, so I don't have the credentials to the OASIS portal and every time I need to reach out to them to know the status.
Thank you for your follow up post, that is a standard reply from them and shows(implicitly) that it is the officer who picks applications randomly. I will keep you posted regarding any progress from my side.

Reactions: tk_zach

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018

ITA - 15 sep 20
Nomination - 18 March 21

Heartiest congratulations, buddy. That's really awesome update. All the best

Reactions: Joe_sinp

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Hello group. Does anyone here knows if SINP provide extra time to an applicant for ADR documents submission? Normally they give you 10-15 days. But what if somebody is stuck up and unable to respond back by the target date? Please advise. TIA

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thank you for your follow up post, that is a standard reply from them and shows(implicitly) that it is the officer who picks applications randomly. I will keep you posted regarding any progress from my side.
There is an update with my application. Received ADR for CIPS license. They have specifically mentioned in the letter that we should not contact SINP for application status as that may delay processing.

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello group. Does anyone here knows if SINP provide extra time to an applicant for ADR documents submission? Normally they give you 10-15 days. But what if somebody is stuck up and unable to respond back by the target date? Please advise. TIA
Don't they put the application on hold? In my case they have put the application on hold and have not specified any timeline. CIPS may take another 4-6 months to issue the certification.

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
There is an update with my application. Received ADR for CIPS license. They have specifically mentioned in the letter that we should not contact SINP for application status as that may delay processing.
That's good news, and this might my application hopefully move to in process soon. However, my question is that your application moved from application received to ADR directly without moving to "in process"?

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
That's good news, and this might my application hopefully move to in process soon. However, my question is that your application moved from application received to ADR directly without moving to "in process"?
I don't think my application would be in 'In Process' status as its in hold. OASIS account is managed by my immigration consultant so I wont able to check the status.

Again its possible to have application in AR status and then to nominated status, read that in the common SINP 2020 forum. Moreover you may not face the same delay I faced as you have already submitted the CIPS license.