+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello group. Does anyone here knows if SINP provide extra time to an applicant for ADR documents submission? Normally they give you 10-15 days. But what if somebody is stuck up and unable to respond back by the target date? Please advise. TIA
One should submit what ever documents one can arrange within the time frame. If something is pending same should be explained in a separate attached letter. But wether SINP would consider or not is their decision.

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, hope they issue it within next 30 days. It has already been 4 months, since i applied.
Could you please let me know few details? Did SINP specify any timeline for CIPS license submission, do we need send any email or document notifying the delay?

I am waiting for my CIPS license and it would take another few months to submit.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Could you please let me know few details? Did SINP specify any timeline for CIPS license submission, do we need send any email or document notifying the delay?

I am waiting for my CIPS license and it would take another few months to submit.
They have not mentioned any particular time frame for submission, but as far as I know it has to be submitted within one year after ADR. No, we do not need to send any email to SINP.

Reactions: tk_zach

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application. Someone, Please Help me.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.
you can submit your test result to SINP. But after submission do take a new test as they may ask for it after 2-3 months of submission in ADR

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018

You don't need to worry. At the time of application submission, you should have valid test result and it should remain valid till your application status becomes AR (Application Received) . However, I understand why you are worried and that's normal bec we don't want to take any chances! To mitigate that, Go for fresh IELTS test (preferably BC computer based as that's better, IMO) and submit the result later on. You have ample time to submit ur application as well as to prepare for the test.
However, If you want to appear for test now and submit its result along with application , then choose a Centre where they still conducting tests even if you need to go to a different city:) . Computer based BC IELTS is good (if your typing speed is ok) bec the results are also available within 5-6 days. Not sure abt ur location. All major cities in India have British council centres that support CBT format. All the best. Cheers

Last edited:

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
You don't need to worry. At the time of application submission, you should have valid test result and it should remain valid till your application status becomes AR (Application Received) . However, I understand why you are worried and that's normal bec we don't want to take any chances! To mitigate that, Go for fresh IELTS test (preferably BC computer based as that's better, IMO) and submit the result later on. You have ample time to submit ur application as well as to prepare for the test.
However, If you want to appear for test now and submit its result along with application , then choose a Centre where they still conducting tests even if you need to go to a different city:) . Computer based BC IELTS is good (if your typing speed is ok) bec the results are also available within 5-6 days. Not sure abt ur location. All major cities in India have British council centres that support CBT format. All the best. Cheers
Thanks for ur reply. I am from Bangaldesh and all types of IELTS tests are supended because of Lockdown.

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for ur reply. I am from Bangaldesh and all types of IELTS tests are supended because of Lockdown.
Np. To ensure that ur application come to AR status( before ur test results become invalid),try to submit it as soon as possible. DON'T wait till May 23. Get ur application submitted within a week or two, so that it is picked and analyzed by the case officer and set to Application Received status at the earliest. After it is set to AR status, you don't need to worry at all. Rest assured. Along with that, you keep an eye on exam Centres and appear as soon as you able to. Stop worrying. All the best. Cheers.

Reactions: sheikh999

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
I don't think my application would be in 'In Process' status as its in hold. OASIS account is managed by my immigration consultant so I wont able to check the status.

Again its possible to have application in AR status and then to nominated status, read that in the common SINP 2020 forum. Moreover you may not face the same delay I faced as you have already submitted the CIPS license.
My application moved from AR to (Waitng for Applicant) as I got ADR for updated POF after submitting it the second day it turned to In Process, after 2 days my application got nominated. So in my case the whole in process status was for 2 days only.

Last edited:

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My application moved from AR to (Waitng for Applicant) as I got ADR for updated POF after submitting it the second day it turned to In Process, after 2 days my application got nominated. So in my case the whole in process status was for 2 days only.
Congrats for getting Nominated.

So maybe they were working on your application but the status remained in 'AR'. I don't think it will be possible for them to verify the submitted documents in 2 days.

Did they ask you to resubmit the POF again?

Reactions: Mandrake

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
Congrats for getting Nominated.

So maybe they were working on your application but the status remained in 'AR'. I don't think it will be possible for them to verify the submitted documents in 2 days.

Did they ask you to resubmit the POF again?
Thank you, wishing you the same soon. You are right, most probably they have checked all the documents without changing the status. For POF they requested updated statement to check if the money is still there.

Last edited:

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, hope they issue it within next 30 days. It has already been 4 months, since i applied.
Any update from CIPS on your certification? Usually they update the status on 16th or 17th of every month but this month they haven't updated the status

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you, wishing you the same soon. You are right, most probably they have checked all the documents without changing the status. For POF they requested updated statement to check if the money is still there.
Congratulations! When did you send them your license? Did you wait for them to request or you just sent it via email?