+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations all! who have received the invite for submitting the formal application.

Lets leverage this thread for discussion and help each other out with the queries.

Thanks!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Abu@20

Sep 16, 2020
Yes.
All are regulated, NOC 2173, 2174, 2175
Thanks for ur response.. I have one more query we don't have pof for 90 days, I have seen that application will get rejected if we don't have pof for 90 days.. But once we got rejected do we need to wait for another invitation? Or we can reapply directly

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hello,

What is the detailed process of getting the CIPS certification and how much time will it take for the entire process.

Thanks.

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
Send your resume and ECA to info@cips.ca to enquire about it. You need to upgrade your ECA to course-by-course too. They will reply you step by step guide. Good luck.
Thanks for your response. What is your NOC code?

I think as per SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure for 2173 i.e. Software Engineers

*Software Engineers must pursue licensure through the Associate of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.

This is what they need as an evidence:

Please provide a letter from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved.
or
A letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

I think CIPS is for software designers.

I am totally confused.

Reactions: Ranganadh

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020

I think as per SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure for 2173 i.e. Software Engineers

*Software Engineers must pursue licensure through the Associate of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.

Please provide a letter from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved.
or

I am totally confused.
my noc - 2174

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
No, I haven’t get licence yet, but in the process of applying it. As a group member said earlier, get your ECA report upgrade to course by course. Then apply on cips website. Things are self explanatory.

Though any advise from senior members would be appreciated.

Cheers !!

Reactions: MH Abrar

junegloom

Jan 15, 2019

or

I am totally confused.
2174 and i got my lincense in 2019. The processing time is very lengthy. Better start asap.