+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yes. I plan to submit today. Reading all the posts for requests, I was planning on scanning my passport later today, but I guess I'll have to do it right away.
Yup, I'd suggest you submit it ASAP. We shouldn't be giving any room that might cause a delay. @smilysmoke19 , I'd suggest this to you too!

If my day dream materializes, we're looking at a wave of DMs within the next 2 weeks. Who knows, we might even see a couple of oath invitations in the next couple of months.

Please post an update once you've submitted it, thank you!

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Yup, I'd suggest you submit it ASAP. We shouldn't be giving any room that might cause a delay. @smilysmoke19 , I'd suggest this to you too!

If my day dream materializes, we're looking at a wave of DMs within the next 2 weeks. Who knows, we might even see a couple of oath invitations in the next couple of months.

Please post an update once you've submitted it, thank you!
Thanks @rajkamalmohanram for your concern for me.as i have already submitted all scanned pages of passports yesterday at 2 pm.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
I've updated the spreadsheet. Hopefully, they'll validate your test soon.

Can't wait for the wave of DMs guys. Almost all of us who completed our test recently have been receiving this request.
I haven't received anything yet eventhough I took the test on 7th June

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Nope, just the passport pages and translations (if needed) should suffice.

I've updated the spreadsheet. Please let me know once you've submitted it.
Hi Raj,

I have entry/exit stamps from Turkey & Saudi Arabia back in 2013 & 2015 which are not in English. But all these stamps next to visas which are in english and having the validity of 3 months & 1 Month respectively. Do I need to translate those ones as well? Both visas are not falling in eligibility period at all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Raj,

I have entry/exit stamps from Turkey & Saudi Arabia back in 2013 & 2015 which are not in English. But all these stamps next to visas which are in english and having the validity of 3 months & 1 Month respectively. Do I need to translate those ones as well? Both visas are not falling in eligibility period at all.
Translate everything on the passport that is not in English or French (stamps / visas). No room for risk here.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Not everyone receives this request but it is getting pretty common. Who knows, you might receive a direct "Decision Made" without having to submit passport pages.
Thank you Raj. I wish this will be the case and I 'll get direct decesion made as I already attached all original boarding passes with the application.
By the way did you get any update on tracker as well regarding passport request.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you Raj. I wish this will be the case and I 'll get direct decesion made as I already attached all original boarding passes with the application.
By the way did you get any update on tracker as well regarding passport request.
No, I didn't receive any updates on the dashboard for PP pages request. You'll only receive an email from the local office.

Reactions: Vigilant

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
No, I didn't receive any updates on the dashboard for PP pages request. You'll only receive an email from the local office.
Hi Raj,
Between these two replies I met a random person at a car workshop. While talking to me he suddenly got excited after looking at his phone and told me that he & his family got decesion made from Mississauga office few minutes back and my face was like .
Another July 2020 applicant but he is not on this forum.
Then I told him that I am also waiting for the same and I am also July 2020 applicant

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Raj,
Between these two replies I met a random person at a car workshop. While talking to me he suddenly got excited after looking at his phone and told me that he & his family got decesion made from Mississauga office few minutes back and my face was like .
Another July 2020 applicant but he is not on this forum.
Then I told him that I am also waiting for the same and I am also July 2020 applicant
That's good. Hope you get yours soon.

All the best!

Reactions: Vigilant

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hi Raj,

I have stamps in Arabic / English in my passport. All of them have both English and Arabic text, but only one of them has some handwritten Arabic next to it.

I contacted docbase, and they quoted me $198 to translate. I think that's ridiculous. And it will take 3-5 business days.

I am looking at local translators that will do the job quicker and for less. If any one can suggest translators in the Milton/Oakville area, I'd be grateful. I am also open to Mississauga and surrounding areas.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have stamps in Arabic / English in my passport. All of them have both English and Arabic text, but only one of them has some handwritten Arabic next to it.

I contacted docbase, and they quoted me $198 to translate. I think that's ridiculous. And it will take 3-5 business days.

I am looking at local translators that will do the job quicker and for less. If any one can suggest translators in the Milton/Oakville area, I'd be grateful. I am also open to Mississauga and surrounding areas.

Thanks.
$198? That is ridiculous. How many stamps do you have?

I was quoted $37 for 2 stamps and I saw at least a couple of other reports where similar price was quoted.

Check the post below. This was the first person that suggested docsbase. The OP had 7 stamps in 3 different languages and was quoted $39.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/experience-with-docsbase-for-translation-of-passport-stamps-or-other-documents.734232/

Ace2000

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi, My family (Sep 2020 applicants) received yesterday an email to submit passport copies (eligibilty period) within 30 days. I (Aug Applicant) applied a month early and passed the test three weeks before them but I have not received any such request yet. The new tracker is is not updated for them and just saying test status completed.
Does every one gets such request ? your thoughts @rajkamalmohanram
Hi @rajkamalmohanram , will I be receiving one as well or its just random?