Yesterday I received an email that my Citizenship Test has been scheduled in-person and there will be an interview as well. I never received an online test invite.
Not sure why I received this. My application is fairly straightforward. Though I've travelled a lot during my eligibility days.
My tracker last updated on August 11th and it mentioned that I have to take the Citizenship Test on 21st October, 2026 but I never got an email until 28th September.
Sharing my timeline here:
Citizenship application Type: Single
Submitted on: April 24th, 2026
AOR received on: July 29th, 2026
Background Completed on: July 31st, 2026
Test Invite received on: September 28th, 2026
Test Completed on: N/A
Test Completed in ECAS on: N/A
Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions (LPP) completed on: In Progress
Decision Made: Pending
Oath Invite Letter: Pending
Ceremony: Pending
Not sure why I received this. My application is fairly straightforward. Though I've travelled a lot during my eligibility days.
My tracker last updated on August 11th and it mentioned that I have to take the Citizenship Test on 21st October, 2026 but I never got an email until 28th September.
Sharing my timeline here:
Citizenship application Type: Single
Submitted on: April 24th, 2026
AOR received on: July 29th, 2026
Background Completed on: July 31st, 2026
Test Invite received on: September 28th, 2026
Test Completed on: N/A
Test Completed in ECAS on: N/A
Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions (LPP) completed on: In Progress
Decision Made: Pending
Oath Invite Letter: Pending
Ceremony: Pending
