+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Nowwhat

May 18, 2019
Guys, I'm giving up hope. Today I received another ADR requesting the same additional family information form. This is the 3rd time I'm sending this form with the same details. Either CIC officials are too dumb to read the same thing or they don't plan on giving me PPR.
Wasted over 8months on this process and not counting the time allocated to get all the other documents ready.
Guessing I'm one of the unlucky ones.
I submitted the ADR a few minutes ago (my 4th ADR as of now).
But I'm not going to respond to any other ADRs going forward.
Truly pissed off and frustrated because I wasted my entire year obsessing over this and planning everything.
Good luck to everyone else waiting out there.
I'm done, they really did test my patience.
I hope you are truly lucky this time ...and it works out..Good luck

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
yes, what is your status?
Eligibility passed April 15th, 2019
Criminality in progress
Security didn't start till now...
VO - Niagara Falls

How much time they took b/w Eligibility passed and BG passed? any idea?

JJ1990

Jan 7, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
Congratulations... Can you please tell whether you uploaded new POF based on the GCMS note and without an ADR from IRCC. Because my doubt is if we did not receive any ADR but found something in GCMS, in this case can we upload new document referring the GCMS note through webform???
We uploaded the new POF based on the GCMS notes. We didn't receive any ADR from IRCC, nor did we get any reason for the delay despite calling IRCC on multiple occasions.

Reactions: ciscomathew

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Eligibility passed April 15th, 2019
Criminality in progress
Security didn't start till now...
VO - Niagara Falls

How much time they took b/w Eligibility passed and BG passed? any idea?
I think my eligibility passed in 8th May when the officer checked my ADR. then I got to know that the BG was done yesterday.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
A minute of encouraging maths:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs 2 days ago for 2018: 4,000
PPRs right now for 2018: 4,040
So it looks like about 20 PPRs (that are reported on myimmitracker) happen every day.

PPRs remaining: 790 medicals passed + 70 AORs = 860 waiting for PPR
At the current rate everyone with AOR in 2018 will get their PPR in 860 / 20 = 46 days. A month and a half. Not too bad, huh? Or, better - not too bad, eh?

This is of course very inaccurate maths but I'm excited to correct it over time.

I like your Math my friend!! Very positive!! and hope you are right. It concerns me the fact the criminality is now stuck for almost 8 month at "in progress" status and security hasn't started. But I am leaving this in God's hand!! my GMCS notes doesn't show anything unusual and we were never asked for any ADR

Last edited:

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I like your Math my friend!! Very positive!! and hope you are right. It concerns me the fact the criminality is now stuck for almost 8 month at "in progress" status and security hasn't started. But I am leaving this in God's hand!! my GMCS notes doesn't show anything unusual and we were never as
:)

Another 20 PPRs yesterday for 2018
Slowly, slowly, but surely.

Last edited:

RedWhite

Jul 7, 2018
Anybody in a similar situation as mine?

My Timeline Below:
ITA: 21 September 2018
Med Pass: 28 October 2018
Complete Silence

Ordered GCMS notes 45 days back. Have not received/heard anything on the GCMS request. Starting to loose hope now.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

My Timeline Below:
Complete Silence

Ordered GCMS notes 45 days back. Have not received/heard anything on the GCMS request. Starting to loose hope now.

You are not alone :)
AOR: Sept. 30
Medical passed: October
Criminality passed according to one of the agents
Ordered GCMS Notes twice: March 27 &May 22 -no respond.
Called cic couple of times: always same answer: everything looks ok with the application, just wait and be patient.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I just called IRCC to try to get an update on my process. I am almost getting to my 9th month of waiting.

here is what they told me: "I see here that you called a colleague of mine on May 2nd and on that day she raised a follow up/update request to the VO about your case that is taking too long. Until today we haven't heard back from them about this request, and they have until May 31st (which is their deadline in regards to our request) to give you any kind of updates and movement on your case"

Has anyone here been through this kind of situation before? what was the outcome? any results?

I just want to understand if they follow their own internal deadlines and if any results comes from that kind of internal update request. I am really hoping for the best and I am glad that they raised that request on my behalf.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I like your Math my friend!! Very positive!! and hope you are right. It concerns me the fact the criminality is now stuck for almost 8 month at "in progress" status and security hasn't started. But I am leaving this in God's hand!! my GMCS notes doesn't show anything unusual and we were never asked for any ADR
Add two weeks to factor in weekends! so another 2 months

Reactions: a7v

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
Hi, September 25 APR. got PPR on 13thMay and have been given time till 17th August i.e. expiration of medicals. A friend of mine who is June 7 2018 AOR
Got his medicals expired and got it redone this month on 7th May and has been granted whole 1 year entry time i.e expiration of second medicals till May 2020.

Moreover with PPR and COPR there is another document which gives general information and tells about do’s and dont’s and how to maintain permanent status in canada says that the time provided to enter canada in visa cannot be extended
Hello,

Can you or anyone who has recently obtained PPR with September AOR please tell how much time has CIC given to land in Canada? I hope the time extends beyond the expiration date on medical as that would really require one to make expedited plans.

Thanks!

Reactions: a7v

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

My Timeline Below:
Complete Silence

Raise a complaint