+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
The status of my medical exam just went from “you passed the medical exam” to “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”

Does this mean that there has been work done on my application?

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
The status of Review of Additional Documents changed from ‘Additional documents have been uploaded’ to ‘Not applicable’ and the ‘Background Check’ changed to ‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’

I admit that I am a little excited to see even this update after almost 9 months even though the eligibility review is still under process. I don’t know what to make of it.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
The status of my medical exam just went from “you passed the medical exam” to “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”

Does this mean that there has been work done on my application?
Replying to myself as I just called IRCC.
My eligibility is finally passed! After having been in RR for POF since Dec 2018!

Such great news :)

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Replying to myself as I just called IRCC.
My eligibility is finally passed! After having been in RR for POF since Dec 2018!

Such great news :)
Congrats!
Seems like we are happy even having a slight change. Have you been notified in your online account about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: opotato

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
The status of Review of Additional Documents changed from ‘Additional documents have been uploaded’ to ‘Not applicable’ and the ‘Background Check’ changed to ‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’

I admit that I am a little excited to see even this update after almost 9 months even though the eligibility review is still under process. I don’t know what to make of it.
I just had the same and after calling IRCC I found out that my eligibility was passed yesterday!

Reactions: TheLongRoad

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone please say why ircc needs a resume'.
Don’t know exactly why they asked for it,but some ppl say that it is for security purposes and. If you are asked so it means you are under security screening,,,, hope we will hear some good news

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Don’t know exactly why they asked for it,but some ppl say that it is for security purposes and. If you are asked so it means you are under security screening,,,, hope we will hear some good news
Does anyone know how long is security screening

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
Hi All! especially @a7v .... My AOR is also dated Sep 22, 2018 and I just got the golden email (PPR) on May 29, 2019- a week after completing 8 looonnnnnnnggggg months including couple of months waiting "IN THE DARK" after completion of 6 months- the normal processing time and receiving the same generic responses to queries raised multiple times using the "web form option" (CSE)!!! wooohhhhhoooooo......... long wait, but I am more than happy to see, that it did finally pay-off :):D

Even though I had never, never ever given up on "hope", but yes, I had in fact, stopped waiting. I do understand that there are several others like me out there, but trust me, PATIENCE is the key. More than anything else like security check, background check or medical test, this seems to be a test of patience. It was a tad late when I learned about this "immitracker" through the posts here, and people updated the status of their respective applications thereon. I was planning to update my case details within a day or two, but may not do so now.

Finally, I must admit this- the interaction and checking new messages/ posts on this thread here and the journey with you all, dear friends, has been quite soothing and consoling during this "forever wait and wait and long wait"- that too in the dark, and has been my source of energy for bearing through, as I got to know that I am not alone!

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
I am FSW- outland applicant from India and it seems that this is the stream spearheading the bandwagon. Those waiting for a year could be PNP outland, which is currently facing the longest waiting time.

However, I have a question- even after receiving PPR, the status of my application says that "we are processing your background check"- I hope this is nothing to be worried about, as I am just about to send my passport for stamping... Anybody- any idea???

Kech$M

Jan 7, 2019
I am FSW- outland applicant from India and it seems that this is the stream spearheading the bandwagon. Those waiting for a year could be PNP outland, which is currently facing the longest waiting time.

However, I have a question- even after receiving PPR, the status of my application says that "we are processing your background check"- I hope this is nothing to be worried about, as I am just about to send my passport for stamping... Anybody- any idea???
Congratulations!!! I saw same thing when i got my 1st PPR - i heard it changes to approved after a counterfoil is generated - about a week or two after they receive your passport.

Reactions: CASM

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,

How long is there usually between ghost update/eligibility/security passed and PPR email?
I got a ghost update last Friday and after calling IRCC got to know that my eligibility, criminality and security was passed on Thursday. Now wondering what my expectations should be for the next steps!

Also, I am inland FSW applicant from a visa exempt country. Will I get a PPR or landing interview?

Last edited: