+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I just called IRCC to try to get an update on my process. I am almost getting to my 9th month of waiting.

here is what they told me: "I see here that you called a colleague of mine on May 2nd and on that day she raised a follow up/update request to the VO about your case that is taking too long. Until today we haven't heard back from them about this request, and they have until May 31st (which is their deadline in regards to our request) to give you any kind of updates and movement on your case"

Has anyone here been through this kind of situation before? what was the outcome? any results?

I just want to understand if they follow their own internal deadlines and if any results comes from that kind of internal update request. I am really hoping for the best and I am glad that they raised that request on my behalf.

Hi there, I just want to give an update on this situation above that happened with me: I called them again today, to check if they met their own internal deadline but for my surprise (or not) they didn't. The agent that answered the called said there was no update and even thou they had a deadline, they need more time :(:(. I am not loosing hope because I came from a long way, but I am getting very frustrated and tired.

Last edited:

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi All! especially @a7v .... My AOR is also dated Sep 22, 2018 and I just got the golden email (PPR) on May 29, 2019- a week after completing 8 looonnnnnnnggggg months including couple of months waiting "IN THE DARK" after completion of 6 months- the normal processing time and receiving the same generic responses to queries raised multiple times using the "web form option" (CSE)!!! wooohhhhhoooooo......... long wait, but I am more than happy to see, that it did finally pay-off :):D

Even though I had never, never ever given up on "hope", but yes, I had in fact, stopped waiting. I do understand that there are several others like me out there, but trust me, PATIENCE is the key. More than anything else like security check, background check or medical test, this seems to be a test of patience. It was a tad late when I learned about this "immitracker" through the posts here, and people updated the status of their respective applications thereon. I was planning to update my case details within a day or two, but may not do so now.

Finally, I must admit this- the interaction and checking new messages/ posts on this thread here and the journey with you all, dear friends, has been quite soothing and consoling during this "forever wait and wait and long wait"- that too in the dark, and has been my source of energy for bearing through, as I got to know that I am not alone!
Congrats bro hope rest of us also have a day of happiness..!

Reactions: CASM

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi just wondering if anyone left from September aor. I’m still waiting for a final decision from cic. Immitracker shows 4094 PPR has been issued for 2018. Any recent updates :(

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
just wondering if anyone left from September aor
Nah, just you and me bro, plus 88 more people from MyImmiTracker, plus an unknown number of those who are not sharing their status with MyImmiTracker. :)

(You need to click on the bar for 2018 to split it into months. There you'll see that 17% of people with September AOR are still waiting.)

Anyway, compared to this time of day one week ago, 860 of those waiting for PPRs with AOR in 2018 went down to 705 MED + 66 AOR = 771 people waiting.
In other words, 89 people got their PPRs over the last week.
If the trend persists, the remaining people with AOR from 2018 will be processed in 9 weeks, or 2 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: vis14ndreamz
May 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I received my AOR on 7th September 2018 and I received my PPR mail on 13th May. I submitted my passport on 1st of June and I wanted to know till when can I expect my COPR to remain valid. My medicals took place in the first week of August so will I have to enter within a year of my medical exam or is there a longer time frame i can expect?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Nah, just you and me bro, plus 88 more people from MyImmiTracker, plus an unknown number of those who are not sharing their status with MyImmiTracker. :)

(You need to click on the bar for 2018 to split it into months. There you'll see that 17% of people with September AOR are still waiting.)

Anyway, compared to this time of day one week ago, 860 of those waiting for PPRs with AOR in 2018 went down to 705 MED + 66 AOR = 771 people waiting.
If the trend persists, the remaining people with AOR from 2018 will be processed in 9 weeks, or 2 months.
True, but the thing is there are still a lot of people from 2018 who have not crossed the 6 months timeline yet: December applicants. I think most of PPRs belong to them. Will be interesting to check the trend from the beginning of July :)

Reactions: a7v

brunoberto

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys,

AOR Sep 20th
File without any updates for 5 months

Eligibility met
Security met
Criminality: ongoing since March 2019.

I ordered 2 sets of notes, one in March 20th and the other one on May 25th.
I still haven't received the first notes. I've called a few times and the answer is always the same: Everything is ok, you are still under criminality check.

Questions:

Is there anything else I can do besides call, write a form and order notes?
Is it normal that notes take that long to arrive? It's been more than 2 months.

Thank you

Let's keep hoping for the best everyone :)

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I spoke to an agent now .. she said security not started .. reviewing the eligibility and criminality .... and cannot predict any completion time... I thgt IP2 means security check started... is there anybody with the same status .. my AOR SEPT 20

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018

You need to account for the immitracker cases that simply get 'inactive' and stop showing up by default on the filters, meaning out of those 89 some got their PPRs, and some just stopped showing in your filter because immitracker marked the case inactive (and of those that went inactive: some might have got their PPR but some others are still waiting).

Reactions: a7v

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
Let's keep each other posted with any progress or update.
I don't know your status buddy, however I called IRCC today and they told me that my med exam passed (I knew this), my eligibility is met (didn't know this), criminality passed (I knew it was in progress), security check is in process. IRCC rep told me that I'm on the final stage; however, I don't know how much time does it take to finish security check.