May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Anybody in a similar situation as mine?

My Timeline Below:
ITA: 21 September 2018
Med Pass: 28 October 2018
Complete Silence

Ordered GCMS notes 45 days back. Have not received/heard anything on the GCMS request. Starting to loose hope now.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Almost same !! AOR september 20th ... Medical passed October 17th .... silence ... in IP2 from mid January 2019... Ordered GCMS on April 17th .... no news....

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
You are not alone :)
AOR: Sept. 30
Medical passed: October

Criminality passed according to one of the agents
Ordered GCMS Notes twice: March 27 &May 22 -no respond.
Called cic couple of times: always same answer: everything looks ok with the application, just wait and be patient.
How did you order GCMS... through which portal ?

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
I hope you are truly lucky this time ...and it works out..Good luck
After saying all this. A few days later I got my PPR. 23rd May to be exact! Waiting for our passports to come back from VFS now.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
finally seeing some changes in my CIC account after months. nothing much.. the review of additional documents says: we are reviewing the documents provided. rest everything same same. wonder why i dint get any status update mail. better than nothing!

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I just called IRCC to try to get an update on my process. I am almost getting to my 9th month of waiting.

here is what they told me: "I see here that you called a colleague of mine on May 2nd and on that day she raised a follow up/update request to the VO about your case that is taking too long. Until today we haven't heard back from them about this request, and they have until May 31st (which is their deadline in regards to our request) to give you any kind of updates and movement on your case"

Has anyone here been through this kind of situation before? what was the outcome? any results?

I just want to understand if they follow their own internal deadlines and if any results comes from that kind of internal update request. I am really hoping for the best and I am glad that they raised that request on my behalf.

Hey guys, any thoughts about this?

kpac

May 30, 2019
Hi

I applied for PR under CEC on September 07 th and still waiting for a decision. My case is bit complex. Let me explain my situation here. I applied PR with job offer 50 points and after my AOR the company was going through bankruptcy so they had to let go every one. This happed 2 months after my AOR. Immediate I got new job and I updated CIC that I don't have the job offer anymore. Without the job offer my points dropped below cut off but in the meantime I wrote my English again and with the new English exam I have enough points. November end I updated CIC with my new job details ( this offer is not LMIA based so no 50 points) along with new English exam. I added LOE staying that my company let go everyone so I had no option to find another job and requested the officer to consider my new English test as my points dropped.

In Feb 2019 got my Gcms and found out that I got review required for eligibility and program assistant has a note that my score dropped below cut off because they couldn't verify my job offer letter. He also mentioned that my LOE states that the job offer is not guaranteed.

I have enough points to re apply and thinking of withdrawing my current application and re apply. At the moment my file is in queue for final review.

- will I get job offer points as per lock in date?
- will CIC considers update on English exam for in progress application?
- I need suggestions from forum members please.
-
Thanks

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
A minute of encouraging maths
A minute of cold reality:

4 days since Monday night, 40 AOR & MP of 2018 (41 actually) became PPRs since then, 820 to go. (I'm talking only about those who kindly shared their status on myimmitracker.)

Which suggests that about 82 days are remaining for 2018.

Well, at least in 2-3 months almost all of us should be done. Also, September PPRs are now 82% (was 81% a couple of days ago). Not exactly the type of Express we were hoping for, but better than nothing. If it can give you some relief, to get a green card in California takes about 1-4 years, according to www.uscis.gov, so we are still sort of express. :)

In three days, I'll correct the forecast again, so that weekends are taken into account.

Emmirald

May 31, 2019
A minute of cold reality:

4 days since Monday night, 40 AOR & MP of 2018 (41 actually) became PPRs since then, 820 to go. (I'm talking only about those who kindly shared their status on myimmitracker.)

Which suggests that about 82 days are remaining for 2018.

Well, at least in 2-3 months almost all of us should be done. Also, September PPRs are now 82% (was 81% a couple of days ago). Not exactly the type of Express we were hoping for, but better than nothing. If it can give you some relief, to get a green card in California takes about 1-4 years, according to www.uscis.gov, so we are still sort of express. :)

In three days, I'll correct the forecast again, so that weekends are taken into account.
Not counting those who do not have an immitracker account (I’m one!). Received the landing appointment interview email earlier this week and scheduled for June. FSW-Inland, September 19 AOR with one ADR in January.

Last edited:
Reactions: CASM and a7v

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Does any one know the form supplimentary information request for student information. Got another request yesterday for it along with Resume' and schedule A. I am wondering if they are just making up forms to delay giving me the PR. 8 mths yesterday

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Does any one know the form supplimentary information request for student information. Got another request yesterday for it along with Resume' and schedule A. I am wondering if they are just making up forms to delay giving me the PR. 8 mths yesterday
Yes i got the same request in feb 2019. Already 8 months plus. Still waiting. What’s your nationality?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Not counting those who do not have an immitracker account (I’m one!)
It doesn't matter much. :)

If only every Nth person shares their status on Immitracker than we had 40N people waiting for PPR who got their PPR during the last 4 days. So every day 10N people get their PPRs. There are 824N people to go, which would take 824N / 10N days = 82.4 days, no N. :)

Of course, this N is not fixed in time, and all this is just a speculation.

Reactions: CASM and Emmirald