+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
So that means security is pending. Did you check your CSIS and CBSA notes?
Hi there.

I'm CEC applicant. I'm in Canada right now. My eligibility says Recommended Pass, Criminality (in progress) and Security (not started), medical passed. this is from my previous ATIP request. I don't think anything has changed since then. How can I request CSIS and CBSA notes? what are they going to tell me? I'm wondering because my criminilaty has started so many months ago and nothing has changed. I am AOR Sep 17th. 252 days!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for your views and understanding....... One more thing is ive been sitting in IP2(Background check in process) since Dec 2018...... and i have received my GCMS notes by April End, So how long i have to wait, as my eligibility says Review required but there is nothing where it has written a review is required and everything is appears MET by the analyst bot i dont know why he has maked my eligibility as Review Required!! My Aor is sep 2018 and im going to complete 9 months of waiting period with no clue. I think i have made myself clear on my application..... May i have your help on your reply and understanding please...Thnaks
As i told you RR can be because of any reason, if you have crossed the period of 6 months you can call CIC agent and ask him/her to drop an email to the Case processing offer to look at your case.
This is the only way out. Once your eligiblity is cleared your security will take 2-12 weeks approx.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi there.

I'm CEC applicant. I'm in Canada right now. My eligibility says Recommended Pass, Criminality (in progress) and Security (not started), medical passed. this is from my previous ATIP request. I don't think anything has changed since then. How can I request CSIS and CBSA notes? what are they going to tell me? I'm wondering because my criminilaty has started so many months ago and nothing has changed. I am AOR Sep 17th. 252 days!
No point order CBSA and CSIS notes till the time your eligiblity is passed. Eligiblity recommended pass means the case processing agent has recommended it pass but the officer needs to make it pass.
Criminality is based on your PCC, so if you have more than 1PCC it might take some time.
Order GCMS only as the old notes are already 2 months old.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
As i told you RR can be because of any reason, if you have crossed the period of 6 months you can call CIC agent and ask him/her to drop an email to the Case processing offer to look at your case.
This is the only way out. Once your eligiblity is cleared your security will take 2-12 weeks approx.
I have called 5 -6 times and raised CSE's again 6-7 times, calling says Eligibility is review required and CSE says your application is in queue for review by an officer..... Now what else i can do

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have called 5 -6 times and raised CSE's again 6-7 times, calling says Eligibility is review required and CSE says your application is in queue for review by an officer..... Now what else i can do
Did you ask the agent to drop an email to the officer as the processing time of 6 months has passed?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes i did ask the agent and he had also marked this to the visa officer but nothing happened.... just waiting and waiting
I guess waiting is the only option available, Wait for a couple of weeks and then try to contact CIC for an update. Just have patience and you will surely hear a piece of good news soon.
Keep me posted.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I guess waiting is the only option available, Wait for a couple of weeks and then try to contact CIC for an update. Just have patience and you will surely hear a piece of good news soon.
Keep me posted.
Thank you so much for the waiting assurance.... i hope the same....but nothing concrete has arrived yet. Thank you again.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks a lot for your views and understanding....... One more thing is ive been sitting in IP2(Background check in process) since Dec 2018...... and i have received my GCMS notes by April End, So how long i have to wait, as my eligibility says Review required but there is nothing where it has written a review is required and everything is appears MET by the analyst bot i dont know why he has maked my eligibility as Review Required!! My Aor is sep 2018 and im going to complete 9 months of waiting period with no clue. I think i have made myself clear on my application..... May i have your help on your reply and understanding please...Thnaks
I’m in the same boat. My eligibility is met since last Aug, criminality passed, security not started. Case has no movement since last Aug.

I have ordered notes in March and May, none has arrived so far. I asked the agent about notes, she told me that she saw both in system, but tell me keep waiting without any explanation.

I asked her to leave a message to VO since my case is not touched for months, she said they have strict rule about which case they can send notice and which can’t. Another agent just said “everything look good, nothing to worry, just slow”. I really don’t know what to do. It has been 11 months.

Reactions: djangoboy

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
hi

jus a quick question....did it ever take more than 8.5 months ....ive seen max 8.5 ...and then after this long wait ppr ...but did it ever go beyond that?

Thanks

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Reactions: djangoboy

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
wow....they sent my app back cuz of 1 day delay in 2014 ....and now they are late by months

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I’m in the same boat. My eligibility is met since last Aug, criminality passed, security not started. Case has no movement since last Aug.

I have ordered notes in March and May, none has arrived so far. I asked the agent about notes, she told me that she saw both in system, but tell me keep waiting without any explanation.

I asked her to leave a message to VO since my case is not touched for months, she said they have strict rule about which case they can send notice and which can’t. Another agent just said “everything look good, nothing to worry, just slow”. I really don’t know what to do. It has been 11 months.
I've called cic today. Same answer: don't worry, everything seems ok with the application. GCMS notes ordered twice- no respond. The agent suggested to be patient.

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello experts,

My AOR is October 4th in April found out through GCMC notes that my application has RR for my Canadian experience. They cut down my 40 points. I am confused to order GCMC notes again. Anybody suggest I have apply notes again or wait for 1 more month. As we hear that ordering GCMC notes delays the application. Please help

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I've called cic today. Same answer: don't worry, everything seems ok with the application. GCMS notes ordered twice- no respond. The agent suggested to be patient.
Hard to believe there are so many people suffering from the same problem. Without notes, I even can’t figure out why they keep me waiting