NSNP-CEC-EE INLAND

Sep 9, 2018 - AOR
Mar 2 - submitted for first GCMS note
Apr 3 - received GCMS note and found out "Eligibility Review Required"
Apr 3 - submitted for second GCMS note
Apr 8 - IRCC indicated my application is in Manila
Apr 11 - sent a message about the status via Webform
Apr 25 - sent email to IRCC MANILA directly asking about my application
Apr 26 - IRCC said they sent PPR on Apr 15 to my spouse's email but we couldn't find it (including spams)
+236 May 2 - PPR received from IRCC Manila (email, CIC message updated)
May 3 - Passport sent to Ottawa
+251 May 17 - Approved (CIC status updated as "Approved")
May 17 - Copr sent

It was a long journey to reach the goal but everything is on track now.
Basically, it took me to receive PPR only for 12 days after I received the first GCMS note.
If you know where your office is then should send an email directly. I found it's clearer.

Good luck everyone! Hang in there! :)

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
I got an ADR last week for updated bank statement and a proof that 401k funds are available and transferable.

I initially showed showed checking account with around 75% of the funds and for the remaining I got a letter from 401k managing firm about vested balance. However, I received a document request to provide proof from 401k managing firm that the funds are available and transferable. The 401k managing firm says they can only provide vested balance statement and other details about withdrawals and penalties should be available from employer’s plan documents. I have obtained the plan documents which talk about early withdrawal and extra 10% penalty in addition to taxes. Would the plan documents along with vested balance statement be sufficient documentation?

There’s another account in my spouse’s name that has enough funds to meet the required amount for our application. Since I am the primary applicant, what kind of documentation along with the bank statement would berequired to show funds in that account beingavailable for settlement purposes in Canada?

bidouk61

Feb 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-07-2018
Hi mates,
(Aor 28 July 2018 // IP2 17 Nov 2018 // Ghost update 6 Dec 2018)
I was under SS since December 2018.
I got an update last friday and my Medical statut changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
I think this is a good sign after a big time of silence.
Do you think IRCC will ask for re-medical or this means they will extend my old medical exam??
much appreciated

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
hat was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Hi
After receiving this letter, how would you come you know about your interview by cic like they email you or there is some other way!
Please share if possible
As i am also inland applicant and my current status is all stages passed so i am waiting still
Thank you

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi mates,
(Aor 28 July 2018 // IP2 17 Nov 2018 // Ghost update 6 Dec 2018)
I was under SS since December 2018.
I got an update last friday and my Medical statut changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
I think this is a good sign after a big time of silence.
Do you think IRCC will ask for re-medical or this means they will extend my old medical exam??
much appreciated
Mine medicals were cleared after six months so i think they extend the medicals but i am inland applicant

asfrh

Mar 30, 2018
Doha, Qatar
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hi folks,

Got a document request from CIC asking for Schedule A, passport bio page, a new police clearance from since I submitted my application and then my height and eye color.

I found that last part a bit odd. Anyone was asked for their height and eye color before? I already cleared my bio-metrics and on the GCMS notes it shows no issues with the bio-metrics.

Thanks,
Anas

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi folks,

Got a document request from CIC asking for Schedule A, passport bio page, a new police clearance from since I submitted my application and then my height and eye color.

I found that last part a bit odd. Anyone was asked for their height and eye color before? I already cleared my bio-metrics and on the GCMS notes it shows no issues with the bio-metrics.

Thanks,
Anas
Yes for everything including height and eye colour but no police clearance. Your Copr will contain your height and eye colour actually in the letter.

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Guys, I'm giving up hope. Today I received another ADR requesting the same additional family information form. This is the 3rd time I'm sending this form with the same details. Either CIC officials are too dumb to read the same thing or they don't plan on giving me PPR.
Wasted over 8months on this process and not counting the time allocated to get all the other documents ready.
Guessing I'm one of the unlucky ones.
I submitted the ADR a few minutes ago (my 4th ADR as of now).
But I'm not going to respond to any other ADRs going forward.
Truly pissed off and frustrated because I wasted my entire year obsessing over this and planning everything.
Good luck to everyone else waiting out there.
I'm done, they really did test my patience.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Man, your case is brutal.

But... did you try all options? How about hiring a lawyer? Did you call IRCC to ask about what's wrong with the form?

Also - why not apply for a temporary work visa in the meantime?

Last edited:

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Guys, I'm giving up hope. Today I received another ADR requesting the same additional family information form. This is the 3rd time I'm sending this form with the same details. Either CIC officials are too dumb to read the same thing or they don't plan on giving me PPR.
Wasted over 8months on this process and not counting the time allocated to get all the other documents ready.
Guessing I'm one of the unlucky ones.
I submitted the ADR a few minutes ago (my 4th ADR as of now).
But I'm not going to respond to any other ADRs going forward.
Truly pissed off and frustrated because I wasted my entire year obsessing over this and planning everything.
Good luck to everyone else waiting out there.
I am in the same boat. 8 months completed two weeks back, still no sign. No updates apart of med passed since my AOR.. :(

Reactions: Nowwhat