+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone,I have a quick question. My VO sent me a letter to do the biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) AOR September 12,2018...please let me know Timeframe of such request -how long it takes them to process and give me an update or ppr

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone,I have a quick question. My VO sent me a letter to do the biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) AOR September 12,2018...please let me know Timeframe of such request -how long it takes them to process and give me an update or ppr
1. Your Biometric Instruction Letter probably reads: "You have 30 days from the date of this letter to present yourself at a biometric collection service point to give your biometrics:"

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html probably reads: "
Skilled workers (Federal)

Online via Express Entry

6 months

You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics."

Hope that helps.

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
1. Your Biometric Instruction Letter probably reads: "You have 30 days from the date of this letter to present yourself at a biometric collection service point to give your biometrics:"

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html probably reads: "
Skilled workers (Federal)

Online via Express Entry

6 months

You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics."

Hope that helps.
Thank you, my husband is from Italy and I think it's new for Italy...when we applied that requirement was not there.

Do you what the Timeframe is for obtaining PPR after subm

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Thank you, my husband is from Italy and I think it's new for Italy...when we applied that requirement was not there.

Do you what the Timeframe is for obtaining PPR after subm
No idea, I think biometrics have nothing to do with the processing time of EE applications. They are mandatory only because of where you and your husband are from.

For example, my AOR is 2018-09-11, biometrics done on 2018-10-05, still no PPR in sight.

Reactions: CASM

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
No idea, I think biometrics have nothing to do with the processing time of EE applications. They are mandatory only because of where you and your husband are from.

For example, my AOR is 2018-09-11, biometrics done on 2018-10-05, still no PPR in sight.
many thanks!

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I will like to thank everyone for posting very helpful information. It was a great journey.
As I posted earlier, I got PPR request on 13th May 2019. Sent Passports in afternoon of 13th May to New Delhi Visa Office and I received back the passports (both mine and my spouse's) today i.e. 17th May 2019.

Visa Valid till 17th August 2019.
Planning to travel in first week of June for soft landing only.

Thank You everyone

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I will like to thank everyone for posting very helpful information. It was a great journey.
As I posted earlier, I got PPR request on 13th May 2019. Sent Passports in afternoon of 13th May to New Delhi Visa Office and I received back the passports (both mine and my spouse's) today i.e. 17th May 2019.

Visa Valid till 17th August 2019.
Planning to travel in first week of June for soft landing only.

Thank You everyone
congratulations!!!

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
since I have to renew my WP I phoned the call center because my status says that my eligibility is still under review. The agent told me that the eligibility is met and a final decision will be made by June. So I could apply for BOWP. Is there anyone who got the same response from call center saying that your eligibility is met. Because my cic account still says it is under Review. If they say Met is it a positive sign. My BG check says in processing. Please help..

Sep14AOR

Jan 10, 2019
Got request to send travel history info form- do i also need to list Bhutan trip- since this was not stamped on my passport?
indians dont need passport for bhutan travel

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
I feel 95% of september applicants have received their PR, in fact I recently saw a February 2019 applicant receiving it too. It baffles me and I fail to understand why the hell its taking them so long to give a verdict on the damn application. Either let us know that the application is rejected or give us a frickin deadline. Sitting here in uncertainity and when asked to wait patiently without any updates just outright pisses me off! Its been over 8 months waiting like an idiot when people who applied 3 months ago are getting their PR. What a joke!