AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Background Check started - May 11
ADR of proof of funds - May 11
Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Thank you so much for all the support and the valuable inputs.. It was a great and tiring journey.. All the best to people who are waiting.. Please dont lose faith..

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Thank you so much for all the support and the valuable inputs.. It was a great and tiring journey.. All the best to people who are waiting.. Please dont lose faith..
Congrats on PPR.

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Congratulations! All the best

Reactions: meerarammohan

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
Reactions: CASM and Nowwhat

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Congratulations bud! That's a long wait but Im sure totally worth it in the end. Enjoy!

Reactions: CASM

Nowwhat

May 18, 2019
Longer than 8 months, actually. :)

Yep - someone had to make it into the 20% statistics, so it happened to be us. :)
I agree!!! I have been in the country for almost 5 years now and its been over 8 months after the AOR...while peeps sitting outside the country are getting it somewhat earlier(nothing against them...)..while some of us are strung on a thread over the cliff..Well..I guess "WAIT" and "HOPE" may pay off..soon.

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Was the ADR provided bank statements and/or official documents with bank’s letterhead?

Sept 18 AOR.

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

congratulations and all the best!!!

by the way, what is "ghost update" on May 17 and "submitted AOR" on May 13?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Not taking into account the people who didnt bother to update their status. And thats why I said 'I feel' at the beginning of my post. I guess someone had to account for the 20% of the complicated applications.
Theoretically - yes, that would be possible, but look at the other months of the year 2018 (January to August) - seems like everyone actually bothered to update their statuses. :)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Anyway, with two more people registered there as awaiting PPR, the completion rate is currently even slightly lower: 426 / 536 = 79.5%

Last edited:

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
congratulations and all the best!!!

by the way, what is "ghost update" on May 17 and "submitted AOR" on May 13?
I was asked to submit new bank statement ..
Ghost update I have no clue .. When I called cic, they said that it might be that my bank statement was accepted.. But the very next day I received my PPR...

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hat was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Finally.. PPR guys...

FSW Outland - India
AOR - Sept 17
MEP - Oct 12

Looooooonnnggggg wait

Submitted AOR - May 13
Ghost update - May 17
PPR - May 18

Congrats!!
What was your VO?