Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
I am in the same boat. 8 months completed two weeks back, still no sign. No updates apart of med passed since my AOR.. :(
I started getting all these ADRs after I applied for my GCMS notes. Best thing to do is apply if you haven't. Atleast then it'll trigger your file. Mine ofcourse I have lost all hope because they seem to be asking the same forms over and over.

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I started getting all these ADRs after I applied for my GCMS notes. Best thing to do is apply if you haven't. Atleast then it'll trigger your file. Mine ofcourse I have lost all hope because they seem to be asking the same forms over and over.
I raised GCMS once, got to know there was some misunderstanding with my salary, submitted docs for the same. So far called CIC thrice and raised web form once. Still no progress and they don’t need anything from me... still my eligibility review required and nothing has started so far... this wait and unpredictable process is really frustrating...

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys, just called cic - no changes in my application status. My Eligibility is still Review Required (didn't say the reason)
The agent said no need to worry, since the processing time is closer to 11 months as of now. The delay is caused by the Background check which is not their responsibility. They have to wait for it as well.
So nothing to do but wait and hope.
At least some clarification.

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys, just called cic - no changes in my application status. My Eligibility is still Review Required (didn't say the reason)
The agent said no need to worry, since the processing time is closer to 11 months as of now. The delay is caused by the Background check which is not their responsibility. They have to wait for it as well.
So nothing to do but wait and hope.
At least some clarification.
What VO is your application in? Inland ?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can we get an idea about SS by GCMS notes? I have ordered mine.
No...GCMS aren’t helpful because they redact all security related info. Only CBSA will tell you exact start date of security by CBSA and also it will tell you the type of security i.e. if you are under Comprehensive SS or otherwise.