Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi Guys,

Is it a good idea to email immigration minister regarding delays in processing??

I m ee inland applicant stuck in review required from last 6 months in lvo montreal
we are tweeting about that on daily basis & we tag him, and many other MPs
yes u can Email him , we have to create a buzz about this . the wait is unbearable & really killing

Reactions: CASM

Sammm

May 16, 2019
Y
yes u can Email him , we have to create a buzz about this . the wait is unbearable & really killing
yes that’s true, waiting from last 8 months but no update, ordered GCMS two months ago but haven’t received those too.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Dear experts,

I am posting my Notes, If anyone can make me understand my notes and especially Review on eligibility.....
I did my best on the suggestions i received by some experts but couldn't go through and understand why review is marked on eligibility??and also what should i do to now as i have completed my 8 months sitting at IP2 since Dec 2018, if anyone can help me out how to make process faster and what should i do to gain there attention over my file. experts please help..Below are my notes.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Require
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Due Date: 2019/01/00
FSW MEC: Met

Label: EE Eligibility

Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED***Lock-in Date: -----------

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Dear experts,

I am posting my Notes, If anyone can make me understand my notes and especially Review on eligibility.....
I did my best on the suggestions i received by some experts but couldn't go through and understand why review is marked on eligibility??and also what should i do to now as i have completed my 8 months sitting at IP2 since Dec 2018, if anyone can help me out how to make process faster and what should i do to gain there attention over my file. experts please help..Below are my notes.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Require
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Due Date: 2019/01/00
FSW MEC: Met

Label: EE Eligibility

Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED***Lock-in Date: -----------

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

Is this complete. I am not seeing any reason or explanation of RR. Generally, if its RR the reason is written in UPPERCASE.

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
where/ how did you contact local visa office? Even I want to contact, but whether that will help?
It may help if your application is being reviewed in your local office, which is absolutely possible. I just dropped an email and got a response in 2 hours, all the contacts are available on the internet.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
It’s been over eight months now and I still haven’t heard anything except RPRF fees request earlier in January. My case is being processed in Quebec and eligibility is being reviewed while background checks have not started yet. I wonder why eligibility review takes so long in some cases when the whole points process just tells you if you are eligible or not.
It h a s b e e n s u c h a l o n g w a i t.
Has anyone received a denial after a 8/9/10 months wait? I’m starting to lose not only hope but also patience.
Update: I showed checking account with around 75% of the funds and for the remaining I got a letter from 401k managing firm about vested balance. However, I received a document request to provide proof from 401k managing firm that the funds are available and transferable. The 401k managing firm says they can only provide vested balance statement and other details about withdrawals and penalties should be available from employer’s plan documents. I have obtained the plan documents which talk about early withdrawal and extra 10% penalty in addition to taxes. Would the plan documents along with vested balance statement be sufficient documentation?

There’s another account in my spouse’s name that has enough funds to meet the required amount for our application. Since I am the primary applicant, what kind of documentation along with the bank statement would be required to show funds in that account being available for settlement purposes in Canada?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Thank you guys for the phone number and instruction, will call tomorrow.
So I tried calling "CIC call centre" at +16139444000, but they don't even put you on hold, they just disconnect you "due to high volume of calls".

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Guys, I submitted all the supporting documents for my 3rd ADR yesterday.
Now I wait.
Hitting 8months in 3days.

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
So I tried calling "CIC call centre" at +16139444000, but they don't even put you on hold, they just disconnect you "due to high volume of calls".
Hi! From where did you call and how? I mean using google hangouts or simply dialed from your mobile phone?

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
where can he be reached at? I mean can you please share email address/ contact details... And what is your experience after sending these emails/ tweeting about the issue of LONG, LONG unbearable wait!!???

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi! From where did you call and how? I mean using google hangouts or simply dialed from your mobile phone?
Vancouver local mobile phone.

Most of the time you can’t even start - short beeps and the phone says “busy”.

After you’ve started, after it tells you what you can read online yourself (“... we are performing your background check ...”), it gives you the option to press 0 to talk to the agent. You press 0, it says “due to high volume of calls” and hangs up.