+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday, AOR is 19th Sep. My status is similar, Eligibility is Met and criminality and security not started.
I didn't notice any review required or any other red flag either. VO is CPC Ottawa but no hint when criminality and security will be started.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Application Assignment
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: LJ9131
Due Date: 2019/01/07

Is it possible that BGC is in progress but not updated in the system?

But keeping in mind that GCMS notes are a month old when received, who knows!!

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
7th sep... i called them a month back.. i did not asked about the office... just enquired about my application... if any info or doc required... thats it..
I am also 7 of September. I am stuck in IP2. I sent a web form requesting an update last Friday, still waiting for a response.
I haven't requested GCMS notes as yet, i will wait until end of the week and see what happens before doing that. (I am loosing hope with this will be a positive result)

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I am also 7 of September. I am stuck in IP2. I sent a web form requesting an update last Friday, still waiting for a response.
I haven't requested GCMS notes as yet, i will wait until end of the week and see what happens before doing that. (I am loosing hope with this will be a positive result)
I am still stuck in IP1 :( have ordered gcms but nothing so far...

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
I have been a silent follower of this group, but as i mentioned few days back, I completed my 6 month on March 21 and didnot receive any updates on my profile yet.
My profile is:
Elegibility: reviewing
BGC: processing
No documents needed
No fingerprints needed
I called CIC last week and the agent whom I spoke to said, everything looks good, there is no notes that I should be concerned about it's just that it's taking long from our end,
I am tensed seeing people getting refusals due to incorrect NOCs
The question I have is: I have 2 jobs, different titles, one is exact NOC 2211, 2nd is supervisory level to NOC 2211
Job descriptions match the NOC with additional responsibilities
Could that be an issue?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Open an incognito tab..
I am not very good with technology. Could you explain the steps for me please.
At which point should i open another tab? At the GC Key sign in/ sign up page or after i have already put my username and password? I tried both..doesnt work

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,
I have been a silent follower of this group, but as i mentioned few days back, I completed my 6 month on March 21 and didnot receive any updates on my profile yet.
My profile is:
Elegibility: reviewing
BGC: processing
No documents needed
No fingerprints needed
I called CIC last week and the agent whom I spoke to said, everything looks good, there is no notes that I should be concerned about it's just that it's taking long from our end,
I am tensed seeing people getting refusals due to incorrect NOCs
The question I have is: I have 2 jobs, different titles, one is exact NOC 2211, 2nd is supervisory level to NOC 2211
Job descriptions match the NOC with additional responsibilities
Could that be an issue?

I have similar issues, As a doctor, I have some of the responsibilities that don't match the NOC exactly but i am hoping that they will see the similarities with the Job. I did search for other NOC's to match what was on my job letters but nothing came close.
Looking at the NOC description for 3111 and 3112 they are simply too vague. My job letters were more specific in my duties and i now fear this might be the reason why I am approaching 7 months and still stuck in IP2.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I am not very good with technology. Could you explain the steps for me please.
At which point should i open another tab? At the GC Key sign in/ sign up page or after i have already put my username and password? I tried both..doesnt work
When you click to open a new tab, right click on it and you would see options. Select the new incognito tab and search for CIC website, go ahead to the application and sign in.

Reactions: dodogirl

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I have similar issues, As a doctor, I have some of the responsibilities that don't match the NOC exactly but i am hoping that they will see the similarities with the Job. I did search for other NOC's to match what was on my job letters but nothing came close.
Looking at the NOC description for 3111 and 3112 they are simply too vague. My job letters were more specific in my duties and i now fear this might be the reason why I am approaching 7 months and still stuck in IP2.
I dont think u shud b nw worried abt noc as eligibility is met.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Just called IRCC ,agent told
Eligibility-passed
Criminality passed
Security In progress
Aor 13 sept
FSW-O
What did they check in security and how much it takes?
At what stage IRCC check job reference letters?
Anyone can give advice?
If your eligibility passed, most likely your work experience is now considered verified.

Onagiro

Jan 22, 2019
Hue hue it can take a long time from application approval to ppr. Mine was approved 1.5 months ago and still no invitation. Would be interesting to know why they can’t send the invitation instantly after approval.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
What is the best indian time to talk to a cic agent?i have called them so many times bt nt able to connect to an agent.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hue hue it can take a long time from application approval to ppr. Mine was approved 1.5 months ago and still no invitation. Would be interesting to know why they can’t send the invitation instantly after approval.
They send PPR in batches. Send email directly to your VO to follow up and send the PPR to you.