Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Wednesday March 20 got ADR for additional family info (imm5406e)
Thursday March 21 moved to ip2
Saturday March 23 got ghost update
AOR Sept 17

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys!
I received my GCMS notes today, AOR is 22nd September.
According to that eligibility seems to be MET and criminality and security not started.
Eligibility is Met according to the CASE PROCESSING AGENT and everything seems fine. My question is who comes above the case processing agent? Does a senior visa officer still look at eligibility after this?
I would really appreciate some answers, based on GCMS you may have received.
Thanks
Did the GCMS notes also mention your Visa office? If yes, could you please share thay with us?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys!
I received my GCMS notes today, AOR is 22nd September.
According to that eligibility seems to be MET and criminality and security not started.
Eligibility is Met according to the CASE PROCESSING AGENT and everything seems fine. My question is who comes above the case processing agent? Does a senior visa officer still look at eligibility after this?
I would really appreciate some answers, based on GCMS you may have received.
Thanks
A senior officer needs to make it “passed” which is the final status for eligibility, same as for criminality and security.
Sometimes it says “not started” when it’s transferred to another visa office but in reality it might be in process.
Check the latest activity and notes section. That’s where the current status is.

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
A senior officer needs to make it “passed” which is the final status for eligibility, same as for criminality and security.
Sometimes it says “not started” when it’s transferred to another visa office but in reality it might be in process.
Check the latest activity and notes section. That’s where the current status is.
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday, AOR is 19th Sep. My status is similar, Eligibility is Met and criminality and security not started.
I didn't notice any review required or any other red flag either. VO is CPC Ottawa but no hint when criminality and security will be started.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Application Assignment
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: LJ9131
Due Date: 2019/01/07

Is it possible that BGC is in progress but not updated in the system?

JJ1990

Jan 7, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
I just spoke to an agent at CIC and she let me know that there is a note saying Review Required for the eligibility. The officer who made the note has not left a reason and I haven't received any communication from CIC regarding this. The agent on the phone has left a note asking the officer to provide more information but says it could take a month for the officer to get back. Absolutely gutted about this. I should get the GCMS notes I ordered in 5 days or so. Hopefully it will clear stuff up.

AOR: 21st Sep 2018
Med: 12-15th Oct 2018
ADR: 18th Oct 2018 (IELT's report for Dependent)
Absolute silence...

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday, AOR is 19th Sep. My status is similar, Eligibility is Met and criminality and security not started.
I didn't notice any review required or any other red flag either. VO is CPC Ottawa but no hint when criminality and security will be started.

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Application Assignment

Possible but not sure. Check the activity and notes section. BGC comprises of many checks..checking of applicant and dependent work/travel history, address, etc. I guess they check whatever info you put in the application (only cic knows what and how exactly).
Btw we have same aor sept 19 and same status. But mine we got procedural fairness letter. And initially eligibility from “review required” to “met” after only few days or weeks. I saw the updates they did because we already ordered gcms notes twice.

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I just spoke to an agent at CIC and she let me know that there is a note saying Review Required for the eligibility. The officer who made the note has not left a reason and I haven't received any communication from CIC regarding this. The agent on the phone has left a note asking the officer to provide more information but says it could take a month for the officer to get back. Absolutely gutted about this. I should get the GCMS notes I ordered in 5 days or so. Hopefully it will clear stuff up.

AOR: 21st Sep 2018
Med: 12-15th Oct 2018
ADR: 18th Oct 2018 (IELT's report for Dependent)
Absolute silence...
Hi ,
Did u submit the dependent IELTS Report while applying ? We haven't submitted it because we had enough score . Is it mandatory ? No ADR till now . AOR SEP 20

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Application Assignment

Mine is the same for eligibility, criminality and security.. No idea when it’ll start!! AOR is 22nd September ☹

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Thanks! Yep, eligibility is Met according to the latest notes but criminality and security still show as not started.

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Application Assignment

Highly unlikely since GCMS give a clearer picture of actual progress. In my case for example, call centre agent also confirmed the same that background is not started yet