+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

psriharsha

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone, received my PPR today.
I have been more of a silent reader all along, this forum offered incredible support and kept me sane throughout the process. Below's my timeline

VO - Ottawa
AOR - September 22nd
MEP - October 20th
First set of GCMS - Ordered January 22nd, Received February (Eligibility - Met, Criminality, Security - Not Started)
Second set of GCMS - Ordered on 18th March (Looking back, I don't think this was a great move but I was starting to get really anxious)
IP2 - 21st March
Ghost Update - 22nd March
PPR - 25th March

Single Applicant, no travel history, single firm work experience, all of my POF was in the form of gift deed - added a declaration and affidavit.

One email to CPC Ottawa never received any reply. Raised a CSE mid of 6th month and received a standard response.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
I have been more of a silent reader all along, this forum offered incredible support and kept me sane throughout the process. Below's my timeline

VO - Ottawa
AOR - September 22nd
MEP - October 20th
First set of GCMS - Ordered January 22nd, Received February (Eligibility - Met, Criminality, Security - Not Started)
Second set of GCMS - Ordered on 18th March (Looking back, I don't think this was a great move but I was starting to get really anxious)
IP2 - 21st March
PPR - 25th March

Single Applicant, no travel history, single firm work experience, all of my POF was in the form of gift deed - added a declaration and affidavit.

One email to CPC Ottawa never received any reply. Raised a CSE mid of 6th month and received a standard response.
Congratulations & Good Luck! :)

Reactions: psriharsha

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018

VO - Ottawa
AOR - September 22nd
MEP - October 20th
IP2 - 21st March
PPR - 25th March

Congrats

Reactions: psriharsha

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
Hello members, finally I received much awaited PPR on 21st March. I am FSW-Outland (Pakistan). My AOR was 23rd Sep. PPR rain is finally on September applicants as many of us getting their PPRs. So best of luck to all who are still in waiting process, I know how much it sucks to wait but still this forum is really a motivation to all. I personally want to thanks all of you for such a kind support and motivation.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello members, finally I received much awaited PPR on 21st March. I am FSW-Outland (Pakistan). My AOR was 23rd Sep. PPR rain is finally on September applicants as many of us getting their PPRs. So best of luck to all who are still in waiting process, I know how much it sucks to wait but still this forum is really a motivation to all. I personally want to thanks all of you for such a kind support and motivation.
Congrats once again, Asad. So happy for you! :)

Reactions: asadirfan

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Hoping and praying I get mine as well. AOR Sep 19th.
Congrats to everyone who received their PPRs today!

Reactions: Dudelebowski

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi, i have two questions, wondering if someone can address..
First - I hv gt my stamped passport nd i plan to travel in june but i will nt have 6 months validity on my passport by tht time.. should i get a new passport issued? Will it be an issue as my COPR mentions my old passport number.
Second - I hope i can use the funds tht i used fr my POF to get CAD before travelling.

Thanks & Regards!

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
what was PFL for and how long after AOR did you receive it?
It was request for more proofs of common law relationship. Received it on Nov 2018 (2 months after AOR). The file was transferred to local vo that time and they sent the PFL few days after the transfer. We sent the additional docs 2 weeks after. So far no update. Were just hoping that they are already satisfied.

Shanky13

Jul 12, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Finally! all the wait and frustration over received my PPR today.

FSWO-India

My AOR: Sept. 17th
MEP: Oct. 13th
IP2: March 21st
PPR: March 26th

Though I have been a silent reader, but been attending this forum more than my facebook. Thank you everyone and best wishes to those who are still waiting...do not worry itiis near by and the wait will be worthwhile

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys,
I am a silent reader as well.
First of all, congratulations to those people who are approved!
I am getting worried because of no updates on my account since middle of October, 2018 and no ghost updates at all. The only thing I know is Medical passed.
My AOR is Sept. 30.
I called cic last week and they told me the same things, nothing knew.
Has anyone with same AOR in the forum received PPR as of today?

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Finally! all the wait and frustration over received my PPR today.

FSWO-India

My AOR: Sept. 17th
MEP: Oct. 13th
IP2: March 21st
PPR: March 26th

Though I have been a silent reader, but been attending this forum more than my facebook. Thank you everyone and best wishes to those who are still waiting...do not worry itiis near by and the wait will be worthwhile
Congratulations... I am sharing the same timeline.. But still in IP1.. I hope my PPR comes soon....