+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I thought cic cancelled my account or something was not right because I attempted to log in my profile more than 25 times maybe without any luck. I was expecting the worst. I FINALLY was able to log in and profile updated!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Background check started. :):):)
Didnt receive any email about this one!

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I thought cic cancelled my account or something was not right because I attempted to log in my profile more than 25 times maybe without any luck. I was expecting the worst. I FINALLY was able to log in and profile updated!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Background check started. :):):)
Didnt receive any email about this one!
You could try going private..it works! I used to try to login atleast 10times but with private tab, it goes thru immediately

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
hey bud... i have been a silent reader here and your above message just prompted me to write on here.. asm i'm freaking out a little...

here is my timeline...
AOR: Sep 1 2018
Medical Passed: Oct 2
Eligibility: Under Review
BG Check: Not started
No additional docs requested.
Never ordered GCMS

I called CIC on March 1 as my 6 months completed. The agent on the phone told me they are still reviewing my eligibility and he said he could see some issues with the NOC code - he said it something like it doesn't match the job profile. He also said I am confused why it hasn't been returned back to you yet a.k.a refusal. I didn't pay much heed and haven't called CIC back yet. Just thought i'd wait and see how it pans out.... but after reading this from you... They are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC... i am worried... how do you know? where did you read? do you know of any cases?
They rejected dat person's application coz he didnt include roles n duties in his work exp.

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
Has anyone changed their country of residency after AOR? Did you have to redo police clearances?
I do not want to delay my processing time if that's the case.

Raka30

Feb 6, 2019
hey bud... i have been a silent reader here and your above message just prompted me to write on here.. asm i'm freaking out a little...

here is my timeline...
Never ordered GCMS

I called CIC on March 1 as my 6 months completed. The agent on the phone told me they are still reviewing my eligibility and he said he could see some issues with the NOC code - he said it something like it doesn't match the job profile. He also said I am confused why it hasn't been returned back to you yet a.k.a refusal. I didn't pay much heed and haven't called CIC back yet. Just thought i'd wait and see how it pans out.... but after reading this from you... They are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC... i am worried... how do you know? where did you read? do you know of any cases?
In fact I am also a bit freaked out. So far I thought no news is good news.
My timeline is similar to you, and my background check has not even started. I am also worried about the NOC code. My employers refused to issue a reference letter. I attached a copy of these emails along with my roles and responsibilities on a notarized letter.
I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago. Do I need to do anything? Or just wait..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

here is my timeline...
Never ordered GCMS

Yes, they are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC. There is a thread here called reasons for refusal, read it. you will find many cases there.

I don't understand why you haven't sent them a new work experience letter with the correct NOC to sort your situation out instead of waiting out when you clearly know you are going to be refused.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
In fact I am also a bit freaked out. So far I thought no news is good news.
My timeline is similar to you, and my background check has not even started. I am also worried about the NOC code. My employers refused to issue a reference

letter. I attached a copy of these emails along with my roles and responsibilities on a notarized letter.
I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago. Do I

need to do anything? Or just wait..

Jt wait as f nw as u have attached the neccessary documents meanwhile u can call cic agent..i m too planning call dem tomm.

Reactions: Raka30

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Yes, they are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC. There is a thread here called reasons for refusal, read it. you will find many cases there.

I don't understand why you haven't sent them a new work experience letter with the correct NOC to sort your situation out instead of waiting out when you clearly know you are going to be refused.
My NOC s correct i have attached all neccessary documents stating roles and duties bt my concern is i dont have proper pay slips although my employer has mentioned abt salary on experience letter..will it be a prob?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My NOC s correct i have attached all neccessary documents stating roles and duties bt my concern is i dont have proper pay slips although my employer has mentioned abt salary on experience letter..will it be a prob?
I didn't provide payslips either. Just the salary mentioned in the experience letter