+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Below is reply from IRCC when I emailed them..

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Does this mean ,i am in Security Screening?
This is a generic message and does not confirm security screening. Your application is close to its final stage. You can only be certain of security screening through GCMS notes. I received this same message twice and got my PPR a month later. Keep calling the agents and raising CSE or order notes to be sure of the details of your application.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I asked that my 6 months processing time has completed and still no news.
Eligibility and criminality is passed as told by IRCC agent yesterday.
Don’t know what sort of verification they are doing.
You can get a better idea from gcms notes .. i ordered gcms notes on 24th feb so now waiting for them .. the agent told me the same thing tht eligibility and criminality passed and security screening in progress .. he said its the last stage ..

Sid2533

Mar 5, 2019
My Aor is 27 Sept 2018
Medical passed 25 Oct 2018
BG Check Starts 7 Feb 2019
Received Gcms on 12 March 2019 showing
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started

Review required is for reference letter for one of my experience. I have uploaded the updated reference letter again next day after receiving gcms.
Now I called cic yesterday and agent said that they have received the documents and updated in my application. As my application is in RR queue and they cannot confirm when will officer review it.
Please guide me how much time they will take as only 4 days are left for 6 months completion.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
"This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 26, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."
Everytime I get my hopes up that after system maintenance I will hear something or see some movement in my application but nothing. I am still stuck in IP1 with only 10 days remaining on my timeline. When I raised CSE, I got a reply stating that they haven't even started the BGC... No hopes that my application is going to get updated this time either.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Everytime I get my hopes up that after system maintenance I will hear something or see some movement in my application but nothing. I am still stuck in IP1 with only 10 days remaining on my timeline. When I raised CSE, I got a reply stating that they haven't even started the BGC... No hopes that my application is going to get updated this time either.
I know it feels horrible, you just have to stay strong. I am almost 200 days in with no sign of ppr. At the same time people are getting PPRs, so that's a good sign, we just have to wait it out and our time will come too!

Reactions: lm1010

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry to hear about the refusal, and I hope it gets resolved with a CSE. Was it your main job that was missing duties and responsibilities (or additional jobs you were claiming points for)? No RPRF by sixth month is unusual I think, could that be because you weren't clearing eligibility in time and your file needed further review?
It was my main job, I have over 4years experience for it.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I dont have proper salary slips i gt it mentioned over my work experience letters with a different roles n duties letter...will it be a prob?

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Many ppl have moved very quickly from ip1 to ip2 and then ppr .. so dont worry .. it can happen in days .. cant rely on these .. my background check is in progress ever since i've applied so cant say anything

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
It was my main job, I have over 4years experience for it.
I see.I guess you must have lost enough points on that one job that it put you below the cutoff. I think you should send a new letter (or job offer letter) via CSE and ask them to reconsider. If that was the only issue, I think they might be inclined to reconsider given that you have come a long way. Hope that works for you. Even if it doesn't, you should definitely try again (as painful as the process may be) given that you have a such a high CRS score and it would be such a shame to waste. Good luck!

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Below is reply from IRCC when I emailed them..

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Does this mean ,i am in Security Screening?
I received exactly the same email from CPC-Ottawa last week. Not sure if u r in SS because my application was in SS from July 2018 and I passed security in Dec 2018 and yet I received the same response from IRCC as yours. Please let me know if u receive PPR or any other update.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
My Aor is 27 Sept 2018
Medical passed 25 Oct 2018
BG Check Starts 7 Feb 2019
Received Gcms on 12 March 2019 showing
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started

Review required is for reference letter for one of my experience. I have uploaded the updated reference letter again next day after receiving gcms.
Now I called cic yesterday and agent said that they have received the documents and updated in my application. As my application is in RR queue and they cannot confirm when will officer review it.
Please guide me how much time they will take as only 4 days are left for 6 months completion.
Your score dropped below the round needed?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
That is the dumbest mistake from your end. CIC clearly states you need to submit a work experience letter with roles and responsibilities included. How in the world would CIC verify whether the job you claim matches their noc description?

You seriously shouldn't expect them to ask for additional documents in the first place. Before hand, you have to submit all the necessary documents clearly.

They are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC and you submitted a work experience letter without job duties and responsibilities :D:D:D

hey bud... i have been a silent reader here and your above message just prompted me to write on here.. asm i'm freaking out a little...

here is my timeline...
AOR: Sep 1 2018
Medical Passed: Oct 2
Eligibility: Under Review
BG Check: Not started
No additional docs requested.
Never ordered GCMS

I called CIC on March 1 as my 6 months completed. The agent on the phone told me they are still reviewing my eligibility and he said he could see some issues with the NOC code - he said it something like it doesn't match the job profile. He also said I am confused why it hasn't been returned back to you yet a.k.a refusal. I didn't pay much heed and haven't called CIC back yet. Just thought i'd wait and see how it pans out.... but after reading this from you... They are rejecting applications because of wrong NOC... i am worried... how do you know? where did you read? do you know of any cases?