+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
You may still have a tiny chance.

Send them a CSE for "Reconsideration Request" and clarify your situation and you want to appeal their decision to reconsider your case.

They should reply within 2 weeks regarding your situation.

In the mean time, you could start your process for the next draw. You will definitely make it since you have a very good score.
Yea I will raise a CSE and enter into the pool again in the meantime. Hopefully it gets reopened. I just don’t want to go through the whole documents gathering and application process again :(

Reactions: SithLord

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a not so silent reader on this forum thought I'll share my story I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three websites my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0

My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct
From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF on the 13th Feb and called Monday 18th of March only for them to tell me it was only added to the file on the 15th.
And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

You are the way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper. Praise the Lord
congratulations
I hope mine gets resolved soon
good luck with the rest of your journey

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Exactly!! He could have got 2 letters here from his company. One the work experience and the second that explains the company does not provide job description. Have them both signed by his company HR.

He could have given a proper explanation for this in his LOE.

I am not sure if he ordered GCMS notes because that would have been clearly flagged by the program assistant during R10 checks.
Program Assistant doesn't check the letter from ER as part of R10.
In my notes they've only checked Education , Medical, Language test results and PCC...

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Finally!!!

FSW-O (Indian citizen, applied from Ghana)

AOR- 11th Sept.
1st BG Change (from NA to we'll inform when we start BG check)- 6th Oct.
MEP- 10th Oct
2nd BG Change (We're processing your BG check)- 14th March, ie 3 days after 6 months
Ready for Visa email- 22nd Sept. which reads like this

" YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

“Passport Transmission Services” section. "

Now, I have a couple of queries, if any senior can help me with:
1) I applied while i was in Ghana, however, i moved back to India. I've sent an email to CTD-Ottawa informing the same. However, i received an automated reply stating that they'll reply in 10 business days. But the problem is that i've been given only 15 days to submit my passport (in contrast to ppl getting 30 days. Also, I don't see any specific country mentioned in the email, where i should send the passport for visa stamping.

2) My passport validity of 6 months was on 18th of march. I didnt receive any ADR for new passport. Should i just go ahead and apply for a new one as they've clearly mentioned in the email that passport should be valid for 6 months?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Its your responsibility to make sure your passport is valid for at least 6m while your in the process.
I think you should ask them for extension of deadline to submit your passports with the explanation letter that your old one is expired and you are waiting for the new one to be issued .
Apply for urgent processing of new passport!

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Unfortunately after over 6months of waiting I got the bad news that my application was refused due to duties and responsibility not included in the proof of work experience. Has anyone tried to submit a reconsideration request?
Am really sorry to hear this.. did u pay the RPRF. Or did cic requested u to pay RPRF fee before coming to this decision...

Misty18

Jan 22, 2019
Finally got PPR yesterday! However I'm very confused regarding the next steps... Does anybody from a visa expempt country has recently been through the process? I have a few questions.
You will have to submit a photocopy of your passport data page along with 2 passport photos.

It says so in the ppr email

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
"This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 26, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
No I didn’t pay RPRF fee and they never requested it
Sorry to hear about the refusal, and I hope it gets resolved with a CSE. Was it your main job that was missing duties and responsibilities (or additional jobs you were claiming points for)? No RPRF by sixth month is unusual I think, could that be because you weren't clearing eligibility in time and your file needed further review?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I agree you should have taken the necessary steps to provide the job description, even if your company refuses to provide a job description you could have gotten a coworker or supervisor to sign a letter confirming your duties. You could have also asked your company to clearly state that its against their policy to provide job duties on the job letter and then write a deceleration letter explaining same.

Whats more surprising is that CIC took six months before refusing your application.
This is normally done within the first two months, during the first validity checks to make sure all required documents were provided.
Sorry man, but you can try again using some of the steps i outlined and see if it works out.
But were you not given a job description with your contract documents when you got hired? You could have submitted that along with the reference letter from your employer. I am surprised your employer doesn't write job duties in reference letters because even job ads list the duties and responsibilities of the job.

You can enter the pool again but this time try to get all docs and read the NOC properly. It's never too late.