+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Just got my 5th ADR and counting, must be a record. AOR SEP 29TH. Not looking promising vfor this last document. As i will need to add my husband name to our son's birth certificate get a copy from USA and upload it all in 7 days.
I am not going to even fight this losing battle anymore
you could write them and tell them to extend the time because of the above explanation you just gave as the above mentioned things could really take time. Goodluck

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
AOR - 2nd October
MEP - 31st October
IP1 - Same day as MEP

Not moved even an inch after that. After being on hold for more than 20 mins on the call, the agent refused to tell me anything apart from what my profile was showing. 21 days remaining and not had any updates at all after MEP. Just ordered GCMS notes. Still hopeful!

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
6 days to go to complete 6months. no sign of a PPR.
life is completely on hold at the moment.

Reactions: Archavin89

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
AOR - 2nd October
MEP - 31st October
IP1 - Same day as MEP

Not moved even an inch after that. After being on hold for more than 20 mins on the call, the agent refused to tell me anything apart from what my profile was showing. 21 days remaining and not had any updates at all after MEP. Just ordered GCMS notes. Still hopeful!
In same situation. Medicals passed on 31st October and on IP1 since then. Please post on this forum once you get your GCMS notes.

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
aor 7 sep. Ip2 from Nov but no updates since. Reached out to CIC through webform on march 7 asking for 1) Visa office and status of 1) Eligibility 2) security 3) Criminality checks.

Their reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Not sure if this means the file is in some kind of review or just a standard reply. I guess I should order gcms notes now.. ALso can anyone guide me how do I call IRCC from India. I tried using both google hangouts and skype earlier. Google hangout call doesnt ring and skype says invalid number

DKI

Nov 1, 2017
aor 7 sep. Ip2 from Nov but no updates since. Reached out to CIC through webform on march 7 asking for 1) Visa office and status of 1) Eligibility 2) security 3) Criminality checks.

Their reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Not sure if this means the file is in some kind of review or just a standard reply. I guess I should order gcms notes now.. ALso can anyone guide me how do I call IRCC from India. I tried using both google hangouts and skype earlier. Google hangout call doesnt ring and skype says invalid number
It's a generic reply. Yes, it's time for your GCMS notes now. Just add the IRCC number in your hangouts contacts and call them. I had no issues in connecting to them. Good luck !

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
Woke up to a very special email!

:)

FSW Outland Applicant- India
Country of Residence: U.A.E

ITA: Aug 7, 2018
AOR: Sept 17, 2018

Meds Passed: Oct 13,2018
IP1: Oct 13, 2018
IP2: March 05, 2019

Ghost Update: 08 Mar, 2019
PPR Email: 12 Mar, 2019

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to clear doubts and queries. Most appreciated.
Wishing everyone the very best of luck and hoping for the "PPR RAIN" to follow soon! :)

Singh1988

Feb 25, 2019
India
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Woke up to a very special email!

:)

FSW Outland Applicant- India
Country of Residence: U.A.E

ITA: Aug 7, 2018
AOR: Sept 17, 2018

Meds Passed: Oct 13,2018
IP1: Oct 13, 2018
IP2: March 05, 2019

Ghost Update: 08 Mar, 2019
PPR Email: 12 Mar, 2019

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to clear doubts and queries. Most appreciated.
Wishing everyone the very best of luck and hoping for the "PPR RAIN" to follow soon! :)
Congrats.. thts the quickest i have seen from IP2 to ppr... Did u receive any ADR?