+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I need to see that on my GCMS notes. I am thinking that would have been when I was asked to pay RPRF but not certain. What is your eligibility as per GCMS? I am expecting GCMS thing month. Most of September eligibility MET cases are stuck in IP1. Not sure what is going on.
Yep, I'm one of those. September applicant, Eligibility Met per GCMS notes, stuck in IP1.

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
I need to see that on my GCMS notes. I am thinking that would have been when I was asked to pay RPRF but not certain. What is your eligibility as per GCMS? I am expecting GCMS thing month. Most of September eligibility MET cases are stuck in IP1. Not sure what is going on.
Never ordered GCMS, so I don't know details either. RPRF requested and paid in Dec and eligibility, as per a conversation with IRCC agent in Jan, was "pending, but looks good," which I have interpreted as "recommend passed." I was in what people might refer to as IP2 here since MEP in October.

maya13

Sep 2, 2018
This seems to be the case with most pending September cases. My eligibility was met in Nov and no changes post it.
It is frustrating to see file delayed for no apparent reason (no RR nor SS).
I hope they clear them all soon.

adnandx

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

My Aor is Sep30th
Medical passed on Oct 30th
From then no update
Not even my background check has started
When can I expect any update on my profile as estimated completion date is showing Mar 30th
I have the same timeline as yours... medical passed 30th Oct. and that's it no further progress in the application.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Does anyone know what falls under security for background check??
Working with CBSA, CSIS, and other international organisations like (not actual list) the FBI, CIA, Interpol, Europol...etc, to determine if you are or may be in the future a threat to Canada. Examples of this include known or possible ties to activities in criminal organisations, extremist groups, terrorist cells, drug/human trafficking, human rights violations & genocide, money laundering...etc.
It's different from "criminality", as it deals more with the "Risk" variable, rather than actual criminal history pulled from police reports.
Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: Muskan Taneja

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Hi, we 30th Sept AOR guys are in a weird position as we neither truly belong to the Sept AOR group, nor the Oct AOR group.
If you want to be a part of the Sep 30 whatsapp group, message me at 91 9643553373
Does CIC actually organize, process, and make judgement on applications based on the month of the application, as we seem to organize ourselves in this forum? I mean, I would imagine that the group that you truly belong to would be people in your round of invitations (who have the same round cutoff). So, say, if your AOR is 30th Sept and your round of invitations had an application deadline of October 10th, you (and aors 1 - 10 Oct) would have more in common with Sep Aors. Sorry if I'm digressing here, just thinking out loud on a Sunday afternoon! Veterans can correct me if I'm wrong. :)