+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone! I had submitted my passport and the supporting documents for COPR stamping at VFS Chennai on Feb 19th. I got an update on 20th Feb saying my application is being processed at IRCC Delhi. It’s been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t heard back from them. I have to fly back to the US by the end of March and I was hoping to have the COPR stamping done before that. Is there any way I can contact someone at IRCC Delhi and understand the reason behind the delay in the processing of my application?

Thank you!

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone! I had submitted my passport and the supporting documents for COPR stamping at VFS Chennai on Feb 19th. I got an update on 20th Feb saying my application is being processed at IRCC Delhi. It’s been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t heard back from them. I have to fly back to the US by the end of March and I was hoping to have the COPR stamping done before that. Is there any way I can contact someone at IRCC Delhi and understand the reason behind the delay in the processing of my application?

Thank you!
That's a long delay..as per VFS this should be done in 10 working days..did u get any query in your CIC portal?.what is the status as per VFS tracking link?.

My passport has reached VFS on 05th March..keeping my fingers crossed..

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
That's a long delay..as per VFS this should be done in 10 working days..did u get any query in your CIC portal?.what is the status as per VFS tracking link?.

My passport has reached VFS on 05th March..keeping my fingers crossed..
I don’t know why it is taking so long. I didn’t notice any change in my cic account. My current application status is: Your application is being processed at IRCC Delhi.

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
Why September applications are stuck and no update any idea? My AOR is 23rd Sep, I am hoping to get my PPR this week. *Fingers Crossed*. What do you guys suggest should I call IRCC to inquire about my application? is it a good time?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Last time CIC agent told me, your visa office is Etobicoke but today, he told me - I can't provide you Visa Office, I am not able to see it in your file.
what it's mean, any idea?

Aor - 5th Oct.
Criminality - In progress (more than 2 months)
Security and Eligibility - Not Started
6 Months deadline - 25 days to go...

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Why September applications are stuck and no update any idea? My AOR is 23rd Sep, I am hoping to get my PPR this week. *Fingers Crossed*. What do you guys suggest should I call IRCC to inquire about my application? is it a good time?
Almost 6 months, give them a call.

Reactions: asadirfan

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi,

Can anyone give me the no. of CIC or IRCC to talk to someone re: my application

Thanks
If you are in Canada, try below no# and options.
1888-242-2100
Try option 1-1-2-2 - Application no#(123456789) -1 - Year of Birth(yyyy) - 1-1-0
Details Needed for Verification:
Applicant Full Name
Date of Birth and Country of Birth
Contact No#, Email
Full Address

scott.harry

May 30, 2018
You should order GCMS notes, this will give you some clarity regarding where your application stands.

Reactions: asadirfan

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Does CIC actually organize, process, and make judgement on applications based on the month of the application, as we seem to organize ourselves in this forum? I mean, I would imagine that the group that you truly belong to would be people in your round of invitations (who have the same round cutoff). So, say, if your AOR is 30th Sept and your round of invitations had an application deadline of October 10th, you (and aors 1 - 10 Oct) would have more in common with Sep Aors. Sorry if I'm digressing here, just thinking out loud on a Sunday afternoon! Veterans can correct me if I'm wrong. :)
There is no "First In First Out" Policy.

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Last time CIC agent told me, your visa office is Etobicoke but today, he told me - I can't provide you Visa Office, I am not able to see it in your file.
what it's mean, any idea?

Aor - 5th Oct.
Criminality - In progress (more than 2 months)
Security and Eligibility - Not Started
6 Months deadline - 25 days to go...
You might have to raise CSE to specifically ask about your visa office.