+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

justali37

Feb 26, 2019
Just got a response from cic today through CSE. It states
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. The background verifications are currently in process

It means eligibility check had been completed? What comes under background check?
Hi could u give us the email address you had sent your mail to?

Mar 3, 2019
Hi guys, just joined now. I'm nearing the end of my countdown and I'm preparing to use the web form.

Could you guide me how to identify my visa office? I searched and found instructions that involves emailing them, but as of recent updates they say this method is already outdated and CIC won't reply anymore.

Thanks in advance!

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Guys,

You all would have received ITA and AOR. I had a doubt regarding Letter of Explanation:

Is there only ONE placeholder for "letter of explanation" for both primary and secondary applicant OR is each applicant supposed to upload his/her letter of explanation separately?

Single placeholder - you can use one document to detail both your notes.

Reactions: SeniorStakes

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Reactions: scruffymcsruff

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
hi everyone,
so I reached the 6 months today and nothing, not any type of corespondence, not even RPRF request!
raised CSE today asking for details & waiting for my GCMS on 22 March

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Peacekeeper87... If you can help on this.. CiC agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started... IP2 Since Dec and 6 days to reach the processing time.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... Please tell
Your eligibility under review may result in some additional necessary processing time. But don't worry, it doesn't mean something is wrong with your application. Some agents put a file under review if they can't understand a little detail. So instead of taking a risk, they prefer to leave it for someone else to judge.

Impossible to say when exactly PPR should come, but sometimes processing times goes a bit over 6 months without making it abnormal (like 6.5 months).

If you want more details about your application processing, order GCMS, and you'll probably know exactly why your eligibility is put under review required.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Salam @aboumaouada ,I just want to ask you if you did your Biometrics ether wife since I did mine here in Dubai and my wife did them in Morocco, but till now I can't see any Biometrics number for her in my CIC account.
Thanks and good luck
Have you checked in the section "See Dependent Info"? That's where it should be.

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
hi everyone,
so I reached the 6 months today and nothing, not any type of corespondence, not even RPRF request!
raised CSE today asking for details & waiting for my GCMS on 22 March
good luck bro hope you'll hear good news ASAP

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Your eligibility under review may result in some additional necessary processing time. But don't worry, it doesn't mean something is wrong with your application. Some agents put a file under review if they can't understand a little detail. So instead of taking a risk, they prefer to leave it for someone else to judge.

Impossible to say when exactly PPR should come, but sometimes processing times goes a bit over 6 months without making it abnormal (like 6.5 months).

If you want more details about your application processing, order GCMS, and you'll probably know exactly why your eligibility is put under review required.
This is such a positive reply :) For me too today six months have ended and no update. Eligibility has been passed bht background verifications are in process. Its such a long wait

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Has your score already been enough for the ITA before completing the second year of your employment? If so then you are still fine. Maybe that is also the reason why you received ITA before completing two years of work. Because even the case agent or analyst who reviewed your application take the extra score of the second year off, you are still qualified.
I submitted my application in April and I didn’t have enough score but I was working, so I had a current employment, then my points increased automatically in August and few days later I received the ITA, but I didn’t complete the second year when I submitted the application. I don’t understand why that’s happened. What do you suggest me to do?