Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I’ve lost hope....I think I made a biiig mistake when I submitted my application and I’m so frustrated. I received ITA 2 months earlier than my second year of experience and I didn’t know I should have declined my invitation. I trusted them and in their sistem, I thought if the systems sent you the invitation I didn’t have to supuse anything and just follow the instructions and submit the documents. Maybe that’s why is taking that long my process. I’m not sure what to do now

I really can't understand what you are trying to say ...can u plz be more detail...
I can't really comprehend

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I really can't understand what you are trying to say ...can u plz be more detail...
I can't really comprehend
I got the ITA in August, 2 months before completing my second year of experience. (October) I submitted everything in September before completing the second year. I didn’t know I had to decline the invitation. What I can’t understand is why I got then the ITA :( the system calculated the points not me...so sad

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I got the ITA in August, 2 months before completing my second year of experience. (October) I submitted everything in September before completing the second year. I didn’t know I had to decline the invitation. What I can’t understand is why I got then the ITA :( the system calculated the points not me...so sad
The truth is that anyone can put anything on your profile....but u have to proof everything later, after your received the ITA. The onus is all for the applicant.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
The truth is that anyone can put anything on your profile....but u have to proof everything later, after your received the ITA. The onus is all for the applicant.
I’ve always been honest and sent proof of everything. The thing my points increased before completing the second year of experience

Last edited:

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I’ve always been honest and sent proof of everything. The thing my points increased before completing the second year of experience
For instance....

Work experience: 2016-02-05 to 2017-02-01....apparently the system will give u 1 year of work experience due to their format (mm-yyyy)

But it is your responsability to notice that u have not completed 1 year. it may seem silly/strict but it is how they work =/.

Having said that, u should upload a LOE explaining the whole situation if u haven t done it already.

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Hello team,
Just got a response from cic today through CSE raised 2 days ago . It states :
MEP for you nd yr spouse is ok.
The background verifications are currently in process
no thing useful (already appears in mu GCkey account) I don't know why did they sent me this kinda answer

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello team,
no thing useful (already appears in mu GCkey account) I don't know why did they sent me this kinda answer
It's a standard reply, and just the fact that you actually received an answer is great ! :D
No worries man, you're still 1 month away from the 6 months mark.

Reactions: aboumaouada

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
It all depends on the leniency of the reviewing officer.
Thing is, yes, your application may have been put into additional review for work experience.
But if they don't give you points for 2 years, they will be recalculated accordingly back to 1 year. If you're still above cut-off and still eligible (above 67 points), it's fine.
But yeah there will be an additional delay due to review being required.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I’ve lost hope....I think I made a biiig mistake when I submitted my application and I’m so frustrated. I received ITA 2 months earlier than my second year of experience and I didn’t know I should have declined my invitation. I trusted them and in their sistem, I thought if the systems sent you the invitation I didn’t have to supuse anything and just follow the instructions and submit the documents. Maybe that’s why is taking that long my process. I’m not sure what to do now
Has your score already been enough for the ITA before completing the second year of your employment? If so then you are still fine. Maybe that is also the reason why you received ITA before completing two years of work. Because even the case agent or analyst who reviewed your application take the extra score of the second year off, you are still qualified.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello team,
Salam @aboumaouada ,I just want to ask you if you did your Biometrics ether wife since I did mine here in Dubai and my wife did them in Morocco, but till now I can't see any Biometrics number for her in my CIC account.
Thanks and good luck

Reactions: aboumaouada

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
It all depends on the leniency of the reviewing officer.
Thing is, yes, your application may have been put into additional review for work experience.
But if they don't give you points for 2 years, they will be recalculated accordingly back to 1 year. If you're still above cut-off and still eligible (above 67 points), it's fine.
But yeah there will be an additional delay due to review being required.
Hi Peacekeeper87... If you can help on this.. CiC agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started... IP2 Since Dec and 6 days to reach the processing time.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... Please tell

canmool

Aug 23, 2018
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-09-2018
I
When I submitted by my Express Entry application, I did entered 2 years of work experience... my score was 453 and I received the ITA.

After receiving the ITA, I realised that my 1st year work experience does not match very well with my NOC 2171.

So I recalculated my points with only 1 year work experience and my score was still showing as 453. I realised that my score will be same if I show 1 year or 2 year work experience..

And I went ahead with my ITA and lodged the PR application.. with a letter of explanation stating why I declared 2 years work experience and only showing 1 year work experience.. and it worked :)

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Salam @aboumaouada ,I just want to ask you if you did your Biometrics ether wife since I did mine here in Dubai and my wife did them in Morocco, but till now I can't see any Biometrics number for her in my CIC account.
Thanks and good luck
Salam brother, yes i already did it for both of us on 6 Nov 2018 and it is mentioned in my account for both of us also. Hope this will help nd good luck for all members.

Reactions: maitredufoot

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
It's a standard reply, and just the fact that you actually received an answer is great ! :D
No worries man, you're still 1 month away from the 6 months mark.
thanks for cheer dude, I hope it done before the end of this 6 month for all of us.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Guys,

You all would have received ITA and AOR. I had a doubt regarding Letter of Explanation:

Is there only ONE placeholder for "letter of explanation" for both primary and secondary applicant OR is each applicant supposed to upload his/her letter of explanation separately?