+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
"This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 5, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."

Hopefully, this maintenance will bring some PPR showers :)
The last ppr rain happened after the system maintenance?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I submitted my application in April and I didn’t have enough score but I was working, so I had a current employment, then my points increased automatically in August and few days later I received the ITA, but I didn’t complete the second year when I submitted the application. I don’t understand why that’s happened. What do you suggest me to do?
Okay so, by the time you created your EE profile you had less than two years experience and not enough CRS points to meet the cutoff. But when you completed your 2 years, your CRS score was recalculated automatically and you received an ITA and you applied your PR. If I got the scenario right, then I don’t think you have to be worried about anything.

To create an EE profile, minimum experience required is of one year, but your CRS score could be much lesser than current cutoff trends. That is why you didn’t receive any ITA until you completed your 2 years.

Last edited:

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Okay so, by the time you created your EE profile you had less than two years experience and not enough CRS points to meet the cutoff. But when you completed your 2 years, your CRS score was recalculated automatically and you received an ITA and you applied your PR. If I got the scenario right, then I don’t think you have to be worried about anything.

To create an EE profile, minimum experience required is of one year, but your CRS score could be much lesser than current cutoff trends. That is why you didn’t receive any ITA until you completed your 2 years.
Thanks for your answer!
But the thing is I received the ITA 2 months before completing my second year, and I submitted 1 month before completing my second year so weird :( not sure what to do

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Thanks for your answer!
But the thing is I received the ITA 2 months before completing my second year, and I submitted 1 month before completing my second year so weird :( not sure what to do
Did your score with 1 year experience meet the cutoff when you received ITA?
‘OR’
Was it because actual 2 year completion date is different from the date you mentioned on your EE profile?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Amen oh ..am go no be part of those to get ppr mail
"This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 5, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."

Hopefully, this maintenance will bring some PPR showers :)

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Did your score with 1 year experience meet the cutoff when you received ITA?
‘OR’
Was it because actual 2 year completion date is different from the date you mentioned on your EE profile?
It’s because system gave me the points for the 2 years earlier, I don’t know why, I put in my EE profile I started my second year on October 2017 and it was my current job. I received the ITA August 2018. Maybe I should call immigration tomorrow.

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Hi there,

I mailed my passport this Monday but I happened to read this on the PPR letter "
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE."

However I did fill out the address section...:(

Does anyone do the same thing as me? TAT what's gonna happen for this?

Thhhhannnnkkkkkssss

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
It’s because system gave me the points for the 2 years earlier, I don’t know why, I put in my EE profile I started my second year on October 2017 and it was my current job. I received the ITA August 2018. Maybe I should call immigration tomorrow.
So to get you clearly what was your score at invite and what was the cut off.

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
Hi there,

I mailed my passport this Monday but I happened to read this on the PPR letter "
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE."

However I did fill out the address section...:(

Does anyone do the same thing as me? TAT what's gonna happen for this?

Thhhhannnnkkkkkssss
I don’t think it’s gonna be a problem
Check this trend
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-return-envelope-issue-please-advise.474894/

Reactions: finalhomesusan