+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arnabsaha

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Folks!

New member here! Have been part of the Sept AOR but have found this forum rather late.

ITA - 476
AOR - 6th Sept
Request for Police Certificate - 28th Sept ( I hadn't received the PCC until the deadline or so I feared, but I submitted it right the next day 27th Sept I had received it on the 7th or 8th of Sept)
RPRF - 12th Oct
Medical passed - 13th Oct

So I believe this would have been IP1 after reading through the forum.

Nothing has moved until then. And, I have 5 days left for the 6 month mark.

I have pretty straightforward bio with 8+years work ex in IT startups with no dependencies.

And I haven't contacted CIC yet. Do you guys think I should contact them or apply for gcms?

Haven't had a worry until the dates have closed in! :D

Thanks again!

Great community here!

Cheers,
Arnab

Onagiro

Jan 22, 2019
I just called CIC and the agent said everything has been approved! Woop. Just gotta wait for the instructions now.

Timeline

inland CEC - Calgary VO

AoR: 23rd September
Medicals: 19th of October
Ghost update: 11 of Feb
Application approved: Before 1st of March.

Good luck everyone.

maya13

Sep 2, 2018
I just called CIC and the agent said everything has been approved! Woop. Just gotta wait for the instructions now.

Timeline

inland CEC - Calgary VO

AoR: 23rd September
Medicals: 19th of October
Ghost update: 11 of Feb
Application approved: Before 1st of March.

Good luck everyone.
Congratulations!
We share the same AOR date. Would mind sharing what your background check status reads now on your account pls?

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Just got a response from cic today through CSE. It states
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. The background verifications are currently in process

It means eligibility check had been completed? What comes under background check?

Reactions: Ogochukwufelista

Onagiro

Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations!
We share the same AOR date. Would mind sharing what your background check status reads now on your account pls?
Thanks! It is still the regular “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information”

Good luck! Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Reactions: ravleen and maya13

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
I am aor 12th Oct ...though l am in ip2 alrdy ...just can't wait to get the ppr mail. ...they currently working on my eligibility as confirm by call agent and web form that I raised last two weeks ...maybe u should call cic ..have passed medical and criminality.. But security hasn't started ....I think u should do same if u have not explore that alrdy..
For me also, same status. Medicals, Criminality passed. Eligibility:checking weather I meet eligibility requirements . Don't how long does it take

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
For me also, same status. Medicals, Criminality passed. Eligibility:checking weather I meet eligibility requirements . Don't how long does it take
When did ur eligibility started ?and how did u know ?through call agent or web form?

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
When did ur eligibility started ?and how did u know ?through call agent or web form?
Agent told, status is like that from long time.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
You can resign if you are planning to move to Canada immediately. The odds of you not getting the visa at this point are next to zero.
Thanks..but what is the normal time taken for visa stamping?..I have notice period of 3 months and planning to travel in June end or July beginning..

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Experts Please advise on Eligibility----- Difference between "Review Required" and "Eligibility Under Review"!!!!

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Thanks..but what is the normal time taken for visa stamping?..I have notice period of 3 months and planning to travel in June end or July beginning..
Takes less than a month for getting the stamped passport back