+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Manesha1102

Jan 17, 2019
Hello all,

New here, but been a silent reader, and would appreciate your opinions. So I have called CIC twice in the last couple of months and I have gotten similar responses. Both times the agents said eligibility "looks good," but nothing more specific.

AOR - SEP 8, MEP - Oct 3, Biometrics - Oct 11, RPRF - Dec 23 (Paid same day)

First CIC call (in Dec) - Agent said eligibility looks good, but "just needs final double-checking"
Second CIC call (in Jan) - Agent said eligibility is "pending, but looks good."

First, what do you think is my eligibility status? Second, is the RPRF request any indication about the status of my application? (The RPRF letter said "The admissibility review is currently in progress.")

Thank you for your feedback.
Hello. We share the same details except i paid the fees upfront and biometrics done 4th oct. My first call to CIC was in jan and profile was still under review(ip2) and second call was last week where agent said eligibility has been met oj the 18th of feb and to expect PPR mail this cominh week. Fingers crossed!

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi Ogochukwufelista,
Thanks for the reply.
They just asked standard questions but didn't ask proof of funds. He just asked for my Passport and COPR document.It took 15 mins and after that explained me the obligations of Permanent residency.
On my way back, I got tensed when I saw that COPR document number in passport stamping is not correct.
Thank u for your reply mate .

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Analysing the discussions and immitracker trends.. the rate of IP1 guys moving to IP2 stage is really slow these days.. however ppl moving from IP2 to PPR is quite high.. it looks like VOs are focusing to work towards clearing the IP2 cases first so as to meet 60% target..

I think this PPR rain will continue for whole next week as Its the last week of the month.. i wish more IP2s move toward PPR and IP1s towards IP2..

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Hello. We share the same details except i paid the fees upfront and biometrics done 4th oct. My first call to CIC was in jan and profile was still under review(ip2) and second call was last week where agent said eligibility has been met oj the 18th of feb and to expect PPR mail this cominh week. Fingers crossed!
Thanks for your reply. Yes, fingers crossed! Hopefully, we will get it in the next week or so, since the 6 months time frame is almost done. If your eligibility is confirmed as met then I think you're good to go. That's what I wanted to hear when I called CIC both times and got the vague responses. If we have the same timeline and your eligibility was met as late as Feb 18th, then there is the possibility that mine is also met by now since the last call I made was in Jan (just a little wishful thinking here). I'm just surprised by how long this is taking (I think the RPRF in Dec got my hopes up for a quicker PPR). In any case, best of luck with your upcoming PPR! :)

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Should I raise CSE for incorrect COPR number stamped on my passport. Please advice. Also, I would greatly appreciate if someone can advice and weigh in options
There's no harm in doing that ...you should do that as soon as possible ...so they won't why didn't u report it when noticed it ...who knows if they are even a member here ...lol

Reactions: kaurkaur

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Hello all,

New here, but been a silent reader, and would appreciate your opinions. So I have called CIC twice in the last couple of months and I have gotten similar responses. Both times the agents said eligibility "looks good," but nothing more specific.

AOR - SEP 8, MEP - Oct 3, Biometrics - Oct 11, RPRF - Dec 23 (Paid same day)

First CIC call (in Dec) - Agent said eligibility looks good, but "just needs final double-checking"
Second CIC call (in Jan) - Agent said eligibility is "pending, but looks good."

First, what do you think is my eligibility status? Second, is the RPRF request any indication about the status of my application? (The RPRF letter said "The admissibility review is currently in progress.")

Thank you for your feedback.
I have had the same "everything looks good" conversation with IRCC agents. Just hoping I get the email soon now

FSW-O
AOR: Oct 12

Reactions: Maple7

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
AOR 12th Sep, still nothing, not even a single ghost update, have been at IP2 from the start. Hope my application has ever been looked at by anyone.

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
AOR 12th Sep, still nothing, not even a single ghost update, have been at IP2 from the start. Hope my application has ever been looked at by anyone.
I've been at what people refer to as IP2 since MEP. I didn't get any update until RPRF. If you haven't paid upfront and you've been on ip2 all along, the next update maybe PPR (however long it takes).

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
guys,
am from Sudan
do u think the deteriorating political, economical situations, and the on-going turmoil currently taking place may affect our application negatively?
am very worried ,,,
Hi! I made a small research on this issue some time ago.

So as far as I know, the short answer is NO!

You're not personally responsible for the problems of your country. These problems are exactly the reason you're moving to Canada, and so they can't be a ground for rejection.

So, no reason to worry. If the info and docs you've provided are genuine, you're eligible to come to Canada as everybody else regardless of the country you currently live in.

Good luck, see you in Canada some day!:)