Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi! I made a small research on this issue some time ago.

So as far as I know, the short answer is NO!

You're not personally responsible for the problems of your country. These problems are exactly the reason you're moving to Canada, and so they can't be a ground for rejection.

So, no reason to worry. If the info and docs you've provided are genuine, you're eligible to come to Canada as everybody else regardless of the country you currently live in.

Good luck, see you in Canada some day!:)
Hi,

Thank you so much for your care to reply, am just worried that the economical situation, lack of cash & rediculous currency devaluations may cause our applications to halted forever, the political & riot is affecting everything here !
Thanks for the support though
see u someday in Canada

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi,

Thank you so much for your care to reply, am just worried that the economical situation, lack of cash & rediculous currency devaluations may cause our applications to halted forever, the political & riot is affecting everything here !
Thanks for the support though
see u someday in Canada
Yeah, I've heard about that rediculous overnight 2.5 times!o_Oo_O devaluation of Sudanese pound on the news. I'm really sorry, I can't even imagine how you must have been shocked and frustrated. We had something similar in Russia as well, our currency lost 50% of its value over last several years.

On the bright side, don't forget that POF requirements is locked on the date of AOR and any further currency fluctuations can't affect your application and that around like a half of September applications are still waiting to be approved (including mine). Plus, rejections on that late stage (6th month) are almost non-existent.

I'm pretty sure your application is treated fairly and you'll be awarded with PRR as everyone else here.

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
Hi
Yeah, I've heard about that rediculous overnight 2.5 times!o_Oo_O devaluation of Sudanese pound on the news. I'm really sorry, I can't even imagine how you must have been shocked and frustrated. We had something similar in Russia as well, our currency lost 50% of its value over last several years.

On the bright side, don't forget that POF requirements is locked on the date of AOR and any further currency fluctuations can't affect your application and that around like a half of September applications are still waiting to be approved (including mine). Plus, rejections on that late stage (6th month) are almost non-existent.

I'm pretty sure your application is treated fairly and you'll be awarded with PRR as everyone else here.
Hi,

I have been a silent reader so far. (AOR 30th Sept, FSWO, MEP 30th Oct, been in IP1 eversince)

5 months are almost over for me too, but are you sure that there is very low chance of rejections/ADRs if we have made it this far?

P.S. I know I am late to this, but please let me know if any of the whatsapp groups has space for one more member.

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Hi all,

I have submitted my PR application on Dec 1, 2018 and received medical update on Jan 11-2019. No further updates after that (So called IP2). I have gone through the September and July AOR threads in this forum and could see ppl are still waiting in line. But I have also seen few Nov and Dec PNP guys received their PPR.

I am not sure of the timeline here. If this is going to take more than 6 months, I don't want to put my life on hold :(

Can someone please let me know when can I expect an update- according to the current trend? Below are my application details,

CSR-465
NOC-2174
FSW-Outland- India
Single applicant - No travel history
ITA- Oct 3-2018
AOR- Dec 1-2018
Medical cleared- Jan 11-2019

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
Same IP1, 30th Sept AOR, Ottawa.

Hi

Hi,

I have been a silent reader so far. (AOR 30th Sept, FSWO, MEP 30th Oct, been in IP1 eversince)

5 months are almost over for me too, but are you sure that there is very low chance of rejections/ADRs if we have made it this far?

P.S. I know I am late to this, but please let me know if any of the whatsapp groups has space for one more member.
AOR 30 sept with IP1. Ottawa...
Hi

Hi,

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019
can you please tell me how much time we have to sent our passeport and documents needed once we receive the PPR???

Thank you

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi

Hi,

Yes, I'm pretty sure.

If you application hasn’t been rejected prior 5 months of processing, the chances your application will be approved are 99,939228% statistically speaking (stat based on 16455 available cases).

The chances to die of food poisoning, a car crash or getting Aids are much higher than to be rejected!

So, guys, if you made it this far, I congratulate you all!:D

P.s. no idea of Whatapp group

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019

Hi
I really wish from the bottom of my heart if they would lock our applications to the AOR date, but I have seen many people here getting PR under review for my POF ,on myAOr Date my POF was equal to $15000 CAD today it equlas $5000 CAD, first days of october 2018 CAD sky rocketed from
1 CAD = 13 SDG to 1CAD = 35 SDG , the dilemma is the hardship that is facing us to withdraw this money even after we update POF we are only allowed to withdraw 500 SDG per day !!! we mange ourlives using mobie banking ,I need cash to do hundereds of stuffs for my home I can't get it!! our own money that are working hard to get are simply locked , some mareks, traders, service providers don't accept bank transfers they want to get paid in cash!

Many of us have their POFs in USD at home bcoz it simply crazy to depoist it in any bank since the end of 2017! how can we prove this to cic??? if we deposit this money we may face to big issues : 1/ not being able to withdraw it when we are travelling? 2/ government officials might seize it and start investigation how u obtained this money? even if it's yur own personal saving or u might have sold a car/jewlery & exchanged the SDG to USD, inherited it, gift deed etc !!!

I requested notes & will get them by 22 March maximum am afraid they are holding my application for POF due to the currency devaluation that took place in Oct, my file does not seem to have been touched bcoz they didn't request the RPRF and am only 6 days away from the 6 months mark!

that's why we are all afraid that this turmoil & detrioration in currncy value & political disturbance may cause our applications to be halted , pray for us ! this regime is killing us directly & indirectly !

Reactions: Maayaa and Maxgord