+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ankbhi2907

Jan 18, 2019
Yet another week went by and no PPR yet....11 Sept AOR
With every passing day, the anxiety becomes more and more...making it a sad state now!!!

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thanks to all the members of this Group, you all have helped to make this journey bearable while waiting for PPR!

I received my PPR email this yesterday at 2:41 am - (canada time)

AOR - sept 22
Fsw otland
Mep - oct 19
Biometrics- Oct 23
PPR - Feb 22

God's best to all
Congrats mate ...the fear is now over for you ...recent ppr shows that the processing time is now 5 months plus if u take statistics of recent ppr arrival

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Yet another week went by and no PPR yet....11 Sept AOR
With every passing day, the anxiety becomes more and more...making it a sad state now!!!
Most applicants have the same feeling, and it’s so hard to wait! Hope there will be PPR RAIN next week.

themightygod

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks to all the members of this Group, you all have helped to make this journey bearable while waiting for PPR!

I received my PPR email this yesterday at 2:41 am - (canada time)

AOR - sept 22
Fsw otland
Mep - oct 19
Biometrics- Oct 23
PPR - Feb 22

God's best to all
Congrats. Was there any movement of IP2 status reversing to IP1, then back to IP2 before any ghost update? This reversing of BGC has happened for many applicants requiring biometrics.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Guys I had a query.
After receiving my passport back, I did my landing All the details in COPR document is correct. However, I noticed that the border officer has noted the COPR document incorrectly while stamping my passport.
The document is 10 digits but he has noted only 9 digits.
Will this be an issue. Please advice
Did the immigration officer request to see the amount u are coming into Canada with ?as for ur question... If the immigration officer didnt bother abt d digit ...needless for u to stress ursef

netcode

Nov 1, 2017
Need help,
I have paid RPR fee upfront but received email yesterday from CIC that in their records it’s not showing that i have paid the fee and asked me to pay my fee.
What should i do now?
Did you receive a transaction receipt for this payment? I would suggest you email it to CIC with a bank statement that shows the deduction from your account.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
AOR sep 3 and still waiting...so frustrating
:((((

same here
guess the officer has forgotton about my file, dumped it, etc

congratulation to all those who got their PPRs during this last week

Reactions: inmike

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
guys,
am from Sudan
do u think the deteriorating political, economical situations, and the on-going turmoil currently taking place may affect our application negatively?
am very worried ,,,

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Hello all,

New here, but been a silent reader, and would appreciate your opinions. So I have called CIC twice in the last couple of months and I have gotten similar responses. Both times the agents said eligibility "looks good," but nothing more specific.

AOR - SEP 8, MEP - Oct 3, Biometrics - Oct 11, RPRF - Dec 23 (Paid same day)

First CIC call (in Dec) - Agent said eligibility looks good, but "just needs final double-checking"
Second CIC call (in Jan) - Agent said eligibility is "pending, but looks good."

First, what do you think is my eligibility status? Second, is the RPRF request any indication about the status of my application? (The RPRF letter said "The admissibility review is currently in progress.")

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Fawn1477