Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Got PPR today! Timeline:

CEC Inland
e-APR: SEP 19
Medical passed: OCT 13
Ghost Updates: FEB 21
PPR: FEB 22

Thanks everyone for the helpful discussions. Good luck to all those who haven't received their PPRs yet!

Congrats! Did you go to IP2 on the same day as MEP

Last edited:
Reactions: bruno5000

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Hey everyone,

I posted several questions here and thanks for all the help. Also appreciate it very much for those up-to-date info and sharing.

Just received the golden email this morning, from brcd to request passport and photos.

AOR: Sept.27
Category: CEC inland

The interesting thing is that I requested GCMS last Monday...

Checked my online account, no ghost update but there is a status change "application profile updated".

Wish you guys get your PPR ASAP and all the best!

Reactions: S17 and BA2LAMAZ

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hey everyone,

I posted several questions here and thanks for all the help. Also appreciate it very much for those up-to-date info and sharing.

Just received the golden email this morning, from brcd to request passport and photos.

AOR: Sept.27
Category: CEC inland

The interesting thing is that I requested GCMS last Monday...

Checked my online account, no ghost update but there is a status change "application profile updated".

Wish you guys get your PPR ASAP and all the best!

Congrats! When was your background change?

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
Hello

This question is for people not living in their home country.

What will you do about transferring funds from the current country to Canada? I'm asking since the bank account will have to be closed before leaving.

Second question is for everyone.

Any recommendations/tips for luggage shipping? Europe to Canada in my case.

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Wow .. so many PPRs this week. Hope and wish that it continues for the next week as well.

Congrats to all those who received the Golden mail :)

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello

This question is for people not living in their home country.

What will you do about transferring funds from the current country to Canada? I'm asking since the bank account will have to be closed before leaving.

Second question is for everyone.

Any recommendations/tips for luggage shipping? Europe to Canada in my case.
1. You can check with Scotiabank, I think they help with transfer of funds OR withdraw cash and take it along with you.
2. There are companies who cargo stuff from EU to Canada at a reasonable price, only that it comes to you in few months. You definitely need a Canadian address for this. You can browse more on it for info

usmsyed

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have AOR of Sep 30 and been waiting ever since, I stumbled upon this forum.

Can you add me on your WhatsApp group please. The link on the forum is no longer active

Thanks in advance..

Simplykaur

Jan 29, 2019
You are lucky at-least you got PPR
I am also CEC Inland applicant:
AOR: Sept. 17, 2018
only one ghost email in Oct. 16th it was probably when MED was passed. After that no update at all either my application is lost or visa officer has died. 23 days left for 6 months timeline & still reviewing my eligibility and background yet to start :(
Hi, same thoughts here. AOR 22nd Sept, medical passed 22oct, since then no movement, no email. Hope they wake up soon

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Need help,
I have paid RPR fee upfront but received email yesterday from CIC that in their records it’s not showing that i have paid the fee and asked me to pay my fee.
What should i do now?