+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

alivadpawar1

Nov 17, 2018
Hi. In one of the post, I found someone saying that if visa processing fee is not paid at the time of application, the next process of bg check will take time. Is it correct?
I only paid the application fee not the other one and my bg check is still in IP1-shall I pay the visa fees now? Will it expedite the process?

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
Hi. In one of the post, I found someone saying that if visa processing fee is not paid at the time of application, the next process of bg check will take time. Is it correct?
I only paid the application fee not the other one and my bg check is still in IP1-shall I pay the visa fees now? Will it expedite the process?
i don't think it matters. i paid it upfront. aor 11th sept. its still ip1 since 10th oct.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I urge everyone to stop focusing on IP1/IP2...etc, as they hold no bearing whatsoever in determining the stage of an application.
They are made up terms, and sometimes bring more confusion than clarity.

Many applicants see their BG status stuck in the same so-called IP1 wording for months and months without any update, thinking their file is being forgotten or fell in a problem, only to get PPR a few days later, without ever seeing so-called IP2 status.
The same holds for so-called IP2, where people think they are close to PPR, only to realise it's taking longer than initially expected based on IP1/IP2 assumptions.
Some applicants I know have seen their BG status in "Not Applicable" throughout the whole 6 months process! Needless to describe their stress levels during that time, while everyone was talking about IP1/IP2 everywhere...

As far as I'm concerned, my status has been showing so-called IP2 status, "We are processing your background check" since day 1, as soon as I got AOR on Sept 21 2018. Never changed to anything at all, till this day.

Just chillax, let them do their work, and order GCMS from time to time to make sure everything is going well with your application. It's the only reliable way to know where you're standing, and at what stage you're at...

All the best to all.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
I urge everyone to stop focusing on IP1/IP2...etc, as they hold no bearing whatsoever in determining the stage of an application.

Many applicants see their BG status stuck in the same so-called IP1 wording for months and months without any update, thinking their file is being forgotten or fell in a problem, only to get PPR a few days later, without ever seeing so-called IP2 status.
The same holds for so-called IP2, where people think they are close to PPR, only to realise it's taking longer than initially expected based on IP1/IP2 assumptions.
Some applicants I know have seen their BG status in "Not Applicable" throughout the whole 6 months process! Needless to describe their stress levels during that time, while everyone was talking about IP1/IP2 everywhere...

As far as I'm concerned, my status has been showing so-called IP2 status, "We are processing your background check" since day 1, as soon as I got AOR on Sept 21 2018. Never changed to anything at all, till this day.

Just chillax, let them do their work, and order GCMS from time to time to make sure everything is going well with your application. It's the only reliable way to know where you're standing, and at what stage you're at...

All the best to all.
Hi what's the process of ordering GCMS notes. Do i have to pay for it

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi what's the process of ordering GCMS notes. Do i have to pay for it
It depends if you're already in Canada or not.
If you are, you can apply for yourself, as the GCMS can only be ordered by someone legally residing in Canada. Process here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

If not, then you'll have to go through someone who is. There are many intermediaries who can do it for you. Many applicants here go through them, but the difference is that you'll have to provide them with a consent form, allowing them to collect GCMS on your behalf, and forwarding them to you. You do have to pay a small service fee, like 15$. Examples:
1/ www.getgcms.com
2/ www.applygcms.com

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW

All the best to all.
Very interesting :cool:, though a bit disconcerting! o_O

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
Hi Friends, two days back my application status got updated to "We have started your background check". is there any stable trend going on for IP2-->PPR ? AOR was sep 15