+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

vel

Feb 9, 2013
When i check my CIC login yesterday, i saw a status stating that "Application updated". When I check, I dont see any updates.
Today, I got an email from CIC stating that my application was updated. But when i login, again I don't see any updates. The status is same as before.

looks like some progress is happening in the background.

Cheers every one!

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
When i check my CIC login yesterday, i saw a status stating that "Application updated". When I check, I dont see any updates.
Today, I got an email from CIC stating that my application was updated. But when i login, again I don't see any updates. The status is same as before.

Cheers every one!
This is called as ghost update.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016

Cheers every one!

The ghost email people refer to. What's your timeline please?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello! Shout out to senior members!

I submitted the bank letters according to IRCC guidelines in the EAPR, but not the bank statements for last 6 months. Also, the account of the secondary applicant was only 4 months old at the time of EAPR, but was explained in the LOE.

My question is that would it make sense to raise a CSE & upload bank statements for the last 6 months from now through the web form, in advance? Just to avoid any ADRs and for the convenience of the visa officer?
You can, there's no harm in that. But now that you have already submitted everything, there's no need to send anything extra until you're asked to. If they're not happy with what you'd sent them, they'll definitely ask you for extras.

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone
I got my AOR on Sep. 18th 2018,
my medical status changed to
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.on Octobre,

Then I am stuck.....

Is there someone like me?

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi @BA2LAMAZ OP Could you start a Nov Thread Please.

Thank You

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Hi

1. Mine is SEP 5 AOR CEC , Medical passed at sep 27 and since then status of my BG is "Your Application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start your background check" which i presume is IP1 . Its been like this for almost 2 months . When i call CIC i get the same response as online . Anybody in same phase as i am ?

2. My passport is expiring in 6 months from Today (Nov 22) . Since I am hoping to receive PPR at least in next 30 days , i am confused about renewing the passport .
a) Should i or not renew my passport ? I have no intention to travel outside canada till i get PR .
b) In case if i should renew the passport , what is the correct time to renew it ?
c) If i renew now (ie) before i get PPR , will it create further more delays ?
d) If i renew after PPR , i am afraid i may not meet the 30 days deadline to submit the passport as passport renewal will take 3-4 working weeks . Considering it December , it may delayed further .

I heard from one if my friends PPR mail and i could see the following wordings

"To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months.
Your passport must
have at least two blank pages "

I presume there is a difference between "RECOMMEND" and "MUST " and i prefer not to renew the passport as it might create further delays .
If there is any way not to renew the passport at any point , i would prefer that .
I wish to hear suggestions as its more valuable to me at this moment . Kindly help with suggestions .
If this help, my air is sep 29, at the time when I applied my son passport has 7 months, after passing medical, when it hits 6 months remaining on the passport they asked for new passport. Currently waiting on passport and file has not being touch since. Go get that passport cause they gonna ask for it

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone
I got my AOR on Sep. 18th 2018,
my medical status changed to
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.on Octobre,

Then I am stuck.....

Is there someone like me?
Same aor sept 19 then after MEP stuck in “your application is in progress..”
Almost everyone here has no updates too after that. All we can do it wait.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
If this help, my air is sep 29, at the time when I applied my son passport has 7 months, after passing medical, when it hits 6 months remaining on the passport they asked for new passport. Currently waiting on passport and file has not being touch since. Go get that passport cause they gonna ask for it
My son passport is expiring in Jan 2019. But CIC didn’t request for renewal yet. I assume no 1 have touched my file so far