+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Jun 15, 2017
Good evening guys, at 18th Octoberi been asked for ADRs for me and my wife and my lawyer submitted them on 7th November. The issue is during submission there were technical issue at the site and the lawyer combined both Schedule A and PCC in one file and uploaded them. The due date was 17th November and till now the status showing "we need additional documents " . Along with , the lawyer submitted CSE explaining the issue and uplaoded again all the requored documents on the CSE.
My question is there any chance that the file been rejected because the officer didn't find each document on its place?
If no. Is it normal that the status didn't changed yet?

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello brave Septemberians!
Was just digging through immitracker under FSW-outland India tracker,
I saw some candidates who have AOR of 21 to 23 Aug 18 have received a PPR!
I am feeling hopeful and positive looking at this! :):D

Yes,its a trick by CIC to grant PPRs to some fellows to make us feel hopeful and positive...Don't fall for those tricks.

Those lucky Indians who got PPRs must be Thugs of Hindosthan :D..Aazadi from the long waiting times......

Just kidding.Hopefully we get it fast like you said :)

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Good evening guys, at 18th Octoberi been asked for ADRs for me and my wife and my lawyer submitted them on 7th November. The issue is during submission there were technical issue at the site and the lawyer combined both Schedule A and PCC in one file and uploaded them. The due date was 17th November and till now the status showing "we need additional documents " . Along with , the lawyer submitted CSE explaining the issue and uplaoded again all the requored documents on the CSE.
My question is there any chance that the file been rejected because the officer didn't find each document on its place?
Did you receive email response from CSE that your documents have been forwarded to responsible office? It usually takes them few days to reply so just wait for it. It also takes some time for the online status to be updated when ADR was required.

Jun 15, 2017
Did you receive email response from CSE that your documents have been forwarded to responsible office? It usually takes them few days to reply so just wait for it. It also takes some time for the online status to be updated when ADR was required.
Thanks for replying. No the lawer didn't received any reply yet ( is CSE send confirmation that the received webform?)

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for replying. No the lawer didn't received any reply yet ( is CSE send confirmation that the received webform?)
When you submitted the webform you should get an automated email.. “thank you for contacting IRCC”. Then another email (after few days) confirming receipt of the document.

Snab ola

May 6, 2018
When was your AOR? I remember the days leading to my AOR (sep 22) the site was really having issues and friends advised us not to pass and wait for a couple of days to normalize. Im hoping since its a valid technical issue (they gave announcments even on twitter that it was down) maybe the agent will consider your explanation! Good luck!

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
My CIC account has just been updated to Application approved 1 day after I submitted my passport to the Local Visa Office. After IP2, there was no update for the PPR. I just received the PPR mail, submitted my passport, then IP2 becomes Application approved.
Hey, congratulations. Can you pls share your timeline.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I called the call center twice. The last one was last week. The agent said that it's mentionned that i don't need to do biometrics for the moment, that my file in on criminality step . I told hime that i find this not normal to not have the request after 2 months. He just said that there is no rule. But, anyway, i keep thinking there is a rule because ALL the people i know got the bio request.
Still no Biometrics?
Do you live in Canada?

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Copied: Nigerian Applicant

ITA 22nd August.
AOR 26th September.
MEP 25th October.
BIOMETRICS 29th October.
IP2: 29th Oct
ADR (New Passports request) 15th Nov.
Submitted ADR 15th Nov.
PPR: 20th Nov date on it.
Family of 5

Reactions: ravleen and Semeg

xteriyakix

Aug 29, 2018
Hey, congratulations. Can you pls share your timeline.
[ ] July 28: IELTS Exam
[ ] Aug 10: IELTS Result (L: 9.0, R: 7.5, W: 7.0, S: 7.5)
[ ] Aug 14: Filed EOR for Writing
[ ] Aug 21: Received approval of EOR. Writing remarked from 7.0 to 7.5
[ ] Sept 05: Received ITA (CRS Score: 446. Cut-off: 441)
[ ] Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
[ ] Oct 12: Medical Passed
[ ] Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
[ ] Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
[ ] Nov 8: PPR e-mail (received in Gmail spam folder; CIC account remained at IP2)
[ ] Nov 20: Submitted passport
[ ] Nov 21: CIC account updated from IP2 to Application approved

I copy-pasted this from my notes I'm keeping. Hope the information somehow helps.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Anyone with AORs between 20 and 30 Sep applying from India called CIC for an update?
I did last week but couldn't talk to an agent...the automated response said background check has not started yet
AOR 23 September
Med passed 23 October and no update after that