+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

trmnsbfhjgshg

Oct 29, 2018
Just called CIC, was lucky to get through in less than an hour.

So, the agent told me that I should just ignore the biometrics status "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". The biometrics are transferred electronically, and they have all the data on my file. So, that the good news! And it once again confirms that the profile statuses are not always reliable...

As a little bonus, asked about my visa office, it's Warsaw.

Hi guys,

I'm seeing a pretty weird biometrics status message in my CIC profile.

Got the biometrics request on Oct. 29.
Gave my biometrics on Nov. 2. The profile was updated with the Biometrics Number and the date almost immediately. But the biometrics status still was "We need your fingerprints".

Today is Nov. 29, and it changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". I assume that it changed automatically, just because one month had passed from the biometrics request date.

The Biometrics Number is still there though, at the top of the page!

Should I worry and contact CIC? Make a call? Or just wait until someone manually changes the status?

Reactions: Bandit Queen

Savelives

Oct 23, 2018
Hello guys, I am a Nigerian applicant for FSWO with AOR September 28, I got into Ip2 on the 29th of October. I received a ghost update by 12:16am yesterday. Guys what do you think?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Just called CIC, was lucky to get through in less than an hour.

So, the agent told me that I should just ignore the biometrics status "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". The biometrics are transferred electronically, and they have all the data on my file. So, that the good news! And it once again confirms that the profile statuses are not always reliable...

As a little bonus, asked about my visa office, it's Warsaw.
That's good to know! I guess we all just have to ignore the fingerprints status and look out for other statues on CIC. Warsaw is in Ontario right? Did the agent say anything about your criminality and security update?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hello guys, I am a Nigerian applicant for FSWO with AOR September 28, I got into Ip2 on the 29th of October. I received a ghost update by 12:16am yesterday. Guys what do you think?
Hard to know for sure but it seems a positive movement.......it may have great news (PPR) soon....

halouhalou

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys, Nishita here.
My first post! Apologies to admins if I break something.

I received AOR on 3 Sept 18
MEP on 28 Sept 18.
However I am stuck there since then!

Sorry for the noob question, but is there any place I can know how far away I am in the queue?
or any idea what are the timelines I should expect?
Me too I'm stuck after MED (Oct 30)

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
I saw an update from my cic application today, i moved from ip1 to ip2 :):):):):):):);)

I dont know when i moved to ip2 since there was no email or message, and i havent checked my account for last 3 days as it makes me depressed seeing no change every day(lol)

Very positive i will get ppr in a month now as most cases get their ppr in a month once they waited at their ip1 for quite a time:D

Hipe we all get our pr end of this year!:):)
Congratulations :) which country ? I am from India fswo and my aor is sept 15.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations :) which country ? I am from India fswo and my aor is sept 15.
South Korea, but residing in Canada (cec inland) :)

It will be interesting to see how long it will take for my case (since there is no general rule about ip2->ppr processing time, but only can guess)

trmnsbfhjgshg

Oct 29, 2018
That's good to know! I guess we all just have to ignore the fingerprints status and look out for other statues on CIC. Warsaw is in Ontario right? Did the agent say anything about your criminality and security update?
No, Warsaw is in Poland. It is the office which usually processes applications from Russia and Ukraine.
I didn't ask the agent about my status, because it's much less than 6 months now, and I don't mind waiting :)

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
South Korea, but residing in Canada (cec inland) :)

It will be interesting to see how long it will take for my case (since there is no general rule about ip2->ppr processing time, but only can guess)
Oh CEC. Great. You will get it soon ! Keep us updated :)

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Asking for a friend. He is in the process of document preparation post ITA, applying from India
He needs to prepare a gift deed since he got a good chunk of amount from his parents. Below is the query

He received X amt from his father's account and Y and Z amount from his mother's account in 2 different transactions across 2 days.

Option 1. Should he prepare 3 separate gift deed docs for the 3 transactions?
Option 2: Should he prepare 2 gift deed docs(one for father and one for mother with the details of the transactions mentioned in the document)

Since the amount was transferred through online transfer, what proof should he show to the notary to get it signed?

Appreciate your help on this!!!