September 2018 AOR - join here

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Asking for a friend. He is in the process of document preparation post ITA, applying from India
He needs to prepare a gift deed since he got a good chunk of amount from his parents. Below is the query

He received X amt from his father's account and Y and Z amount from his mother's account in 2 different transactions across 2 days.

Option 1. Should he prepare 3 separate gift deed docs for the 3 transactions?
Option 2: Should he prepare 2 gift deed docs(one for father and one for mother with the details of the transactions mentioned in the document)

Since the amount was transferred through online transfer, what proof should he show to the notary to get it signed?

Appreciate your help on this!!!
Hi,
I got all of my pof as a gift from my mother's account. I submitted the NEFT receipt as a proof to the notary, and the gift deed was signed by me and my mother.

Now, a gift deed is an agreement between two persons. So, according to me, he needs two gift deeds, one between himself and his father and the second between himself and his mother.

Again, for the two transactions from his mother's account, it can be mentioned in the gift deed that the money was transferred from mother's account to his twice, with the transaction numbers. That would suffice. Because here primarily we want to convey the source of the money.

Hope this helps !

Reactions: arvintht

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Asking for a friend. He is in the process of document preparation post ITA, applying from India
He needs to prepare a gift deed since he got a good chunk of amount from his parents. Below is the query

He received X amt from his father's account and Y and Z amount from his mother's account in 2 different transactions across 2 days.

Option 1. Should he prepare 3 separate gift deed docs for the 3 transactions?
Option 2: Should he prepare 2 gift deed docs(one for father and one for mother with the details of the transactions mentioned in the document)

Since the amount was transferred through online transfer, what proof should he show to the notary to get it signed?

Appreciate your help on this!!!
You can go with option 2 it's not a problem as far as i know. Secondly you don't need any proof as such but you have to provide/mention the transaction numbers that will surely be stated in your online bank account transaction history or you can simply ask your bank to give you the transaction number. Mention clearly the dates and amounts along with transaction numbers on gift deed. If although you need to provide proof i think your banks statements should be enough, you just need to highlight that transaction on the relevant pages, that's all. Good Luck!

Reactions: arvintht

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Hi,
I got all of my pof as a gift from my mother's account. I submitted the NEFT receipt as a proof to the notary, and the gift deed was signed by me and my mother.

Now, a gift deed is an agreement between two persons. So, according to me, he needs two gift deeds, one between himself and his father and the second between himself and his mother.

Again, for the two transactions from his mother's account, it can be mentioned in the gift deed that the money was transferred from mother's account to his twice, with the transaction numbers. That would suffice. Because here primarily we want to convey the source of the money.

Hope this helps !
Great!! this definitely helps..Thanks for you inputs, will pass it on to him

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
You can go with option 2 it's not a problem as far as i know. Secondly you don't need any proof as such but you have to provide/mention the transaction numbers that will surely be stated in your online bank account transaction history or you can simply ask your bank to give you the transaction number. Mention clearly the dates and amounts along with transaction numbers on gift deed. If although you need to provide proof i think your banks statements should be enough, you just need to highlight that transaction on the relevant pages, that's all. Good Luck!
Great...this helps..thanks for your input!! Will pass it on to him

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
For those of you who think processing of September AORs is slow... It's only been two months...
Some applicants from June or July are still waiting for PPR, and that's normal because it's still within 6 months processing time...

And if you're not seeing any update, do know there might not be any update at all until PPR!
Like I said in many previous posts, the status page is extremely unreliable in determining the stage at which one's application is.
The so-called IP1/IP2/etc hold no bearing whatsoever in determining if your application is currently being processed for eligibility, criminality, or security, or any other stage. It's pure speculation!

Many applicants, including myself, have been in the so-called IP2 status since AOR and has never changed, and they got PPR with no problem. Some others were BGC as "Not Applicable" since AOR, never got an update for 6 months, but still got PPR.
Some have been "stuck" in so-called IP1 forever, but got the nice surprise of receiving PPR one sweet morning, without ever seeing so-called IP2 status.

I urge every single one of you to stop worrying about status not changing, thinking that your application is not moving. Don't forget that if you passed your medicals, R10 is very likely to be passed as well as it's processed before medicals, and application will therefore have moved to the next stages. So it is moving!

Also, it doesn't matter at all which visa office your application is at, as you may be told it's location X today, but gets moved to location Y tomorrow. It was important a long time ago when PR applications were paper based, and was kind of a relevant information because it was likely to stick in one location. But now, with Express Entry, all applications are digital, and can get moved around from office to office for efficiency reasons if a visa office is too busy! You might start in CIO Sydney, then moved to Ottawa, then moved to LVO, etc... They can do so in just one click from their end, so it's not really moving.

For detailed information, I invited you all to read a post by @legalfalcon about this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2018-aor-join-here.592753/

All the best to all!

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I have assigment date in december 15 in my GCMS.
So i think we all september AOR will have an agent look at out file in December ;)

I recommend you guys order a GCMS note end of december if you don't receive the PPR, because they will definitely be many precious information inside.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
For those of you who think processing of September AORs is slow... It's only been two months...
Some applicants from June or July are still waiting for PPR, and that's normal because it's still within 6 months processing time...

And if you're not seeing any update, do know there might not be any update at all until PPR!
Like I said in many previous posts, the status page is extremely unreliable in determining the stage at which one's application is.
The so-called IP1/IP2/etc hold no bearing whatsoever in determining if your application is currently being processed for eligibility, criminality, or security, or any other stage. It's pure speculation!

Many applicants, including myself, have been in the so-called IP2 status since AOR and has never changed, and they got PPR with no problem. Some others were BGC as "Not Applicable" since AOR, never got an update for 6 months, but still got PPR.
Some have been "stuck" in so-called IP1 forever, but got the nice surprise of receiving PPR one sweet morning, without ever seeing so-called IP2 status.

I urge every single one of you to stop worrying about status not changing, thinking that your application is not moving. Don't forget that if you passed your medicals, R10 is very likely to be passed as well as it's processed before medicals, and application will therefore have moved to the next stages. So it is moving!

Also, it doesn't matter at all which visa office your application is at, as you may be told it's location X today, but gets moved to location Y tomorrow. It was important a long time ago when PR applications were paper based, and was kind of a relevant information because it was likely to stick in one location. But now, with Express Entry, all applications are digital, and can get moved around from office to office for efficiency reasons if a visa office is too busy! You might start in CIO Sydney, then moved to Ottawa, then moved to LVO, etc... They can do so in just one click from their end, so it's not really moving.

For detailed information, I invited you all to read a post by @legalfalcon about this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2018-aor-join-here.592753/

All the best to all!
I get ur point here.

But it is a fact that has been slower for Sept Aor.

U can just check the # PPR on previous months:

After 90 days from the 1st day of each month (myimmitracker):

JUNE: 80 PPR
JULY: 89 PPR
AUGUST:90 PPR
SEPT: 17 PPR

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
I agree[/QUOTyepp
So i think we all september AOR will have an agent look at out file in December ;)

I recommend you guys order a GCMS note end of december if you don't receive the PPR, because they will definitely be many precious information inside.
What's your aor btw?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I get ur point here.

But it is a fact that has been slower for Sept Aor.

U can just check the # PPR on previous months:

Logic is flawed. And I'm sorry but saying that it's a fact, defies reasonable due diligence in making such claim.
One of my stats professor used to say "Statistics are like a bikini. They show what seems to matter, but hide the essential".

First, myimmitracker is not a reliable way to come up with the conclusion that September AORs are processed slower, as most applicants have not created a case on myimmitracker, and therefore cannot know the real number of September of AORs that got PPR or not by now. I'm not even mentioning the ones who have never updated their Immitracker ever since they've created them...

Second, your simple analysis completely ignores how accurate and complete September applications are, which may inherently delay the application processing (if there is any delay at all). Indeed, maybe the proportion of applications needing additional reviews is greater for September than for June, and maybe all applications from June were perfectly complete. That doesn't mean that the processing is slower...

Third, the fact that applicants from June for example got their PPR in 3 months, doesn't make it the norm, but on the contrary the exception. The normal processing time frame is 6 months, not 3 months. So, just because more people from June/July/August have it done in 3 months, doesn't make it a new reference for processing all of a sudden, and therefore claim that anything above that is from now on slow.

Maybe the proportion of applicants from September who get PPR within 5 months will be greater than the one from June, July, or August. You can't know until the 6 months period is reached for September AORs.

Look at it from a different perspective.
How about this one: June/July/August AOR was super fast!
Doesn't make September AOR slow. It's normal.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Logic is flawed. And I'm sorry but saying that it's a fact, defies reasonable due diligence in making such claim.
One of my stats professor used to say "Statistics are like a bikini. They show what seems to matter, but hide the essential".

First, myimmitracker is not a reliable way to come up with the conclusion that September AORs are processed slower, as most applicants have not created a case on myimmitracker, and therefore cannot know the real number of September of AORs that got PPR or not by now. I'm not even mentioning the ones who have never updated their Immitracker ever since they've created them...

Second, your simple analysis completely ignores how accurate and complete September applications are, which may inherently delay the application processing (if there is any delay at all). Indeed, maybe the proportion of applications needing additional reviews is greater for September than for June, and maybe all applications from June were perfectly complete. That doesn't mean that the processing is slower...

Third, the fact that applicants from June for example got their PPR in 3 months, doesn't make it the norm, but on the contrary the exception. The normal processing time frame is 6 months, not 3 months. So, just because more people from June/July/August have it done in 3 months, doesn't make it a new reference for processing all of a sudden, and therefore claim that anything above that is from now on slow.

Maybe the proportion of applicants from September who get PPR within 5 months will be greater than the one from June, July, or August. You can't know until the 6 months period is reached for September AORs.

Look at it from a different perspective.
How about this one: June/July/August AOR was super fast!
Doesn't make September AOR slow. It's normal.
Nice.

I still w my view tho....hahahaha

Moreover, everyone knows (at least should) myimmitracker is far from perfect but it is the main source for us in terms of processing time in general....also, i just cited 3 previous months but if u go further u gonna see Sept is probably the slowest...... Saying the others months were super fast, although it could be real, it is unlikely....much easier sept is slower rather the contrary.......

Although all theories u stated (such as higher number of review required etc) may apply, and in fact make sense, still pretty clear to me. Of course, the proportion can change (and it is likely it will) within 5 months...but does not change the fact that so far it is slower.

May: 106 PPR
April: 98 PPR
March :90 PPR
Feb: 153 PPR
Jan: 111 PPR

Last edited:
Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018

Does every notes come w this assignment date?