+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys i'm planning to order monthly gcms note, to track the exact monthly movement of my application.

My first GCMS note:

AOR sept 19

Eligibilty : Not started
Security: Not started
Criminilaity: Passed - BIO
Infosharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

R10 is complete. , A11.2 not started yet.

Let's see the next one in 30 days what it will say ;)

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Out of curiosity : does calling CIC multiple times affect your processing time ??

Application TYPE : CEC Inland
AOR : September 9th
Nobody knows that. All we know is it gets recorded in GCMS. It sure makes them angry though so tread carefully. The first 2 times I had friendly agent. The third time I had an agent who didn't have a Canadian accent/french accent unlike the first two times. Man!!! I felt like a suspect of Crime Patrol whom Sanjeev Tyagi or Nissar Khan were grilling. Why are you calling? How many days has it been since you submitted the application? Why are you worried? What's wrong? Dude it had nothing to do with me, thats literally how the call began. I am in IP2 for last 3 weeks with eligibility and criminality Passed Security not initiated file last touched November 6. I had read of approved cases waiting for PPR for weeks... I was calling in the hope that my file is approved cause you know then I can sit back and relax ..... Anyway she did answer my questions but security had still not started... I have decided not to call anymore and order GCMS notes once I hit 120 days mark... Super frustrating :mad::eek::confused::rolleyes:

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Initially I would check my status atleast twice or thrice a day. This only resulted in my anxiety levels hitting the roof.

Since the past few weeks I check my account only once in three or four days and needless to say it has helped tremendously because I no longer obsess over it - well not as much as I used to

Hang in there everyone, maybe the new year will bring in some happy news :) :)

trmnsbfhjgshg

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm seeing a pretty weird biometrics status message in my CIC profile.

Got the biometrics request on Oct. 29.
Gave my biometrics on Nov. 2. The profile was updated with the Biometrics Number and the date almost immediately. But the biometrics status still was "We need your fingerprints".

Today is Nov. 29, and it changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". I assume that it changed automatically, just because one month had passed from the biometrics request date.

The Biometrics Number is still there though, at the top of the page!

Should I worry and contact CIC? Make a call? Or just wait until someone manually changes the status?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hi guys,

Gave my biometrics on Nov. 2. The profile was updated with the Biometrics Number and the date almost immediately. But the biometrics status still was "We need your fingerprints".

Today is Nov. 29, and it changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". I assume that it changed automatically, just because one month had passed from the biometrics request date.

Should I worry and contact CIC? Make a call? Or just wait until someone manually changes the status?
You have a genuine reason to call or submit a webform with a proof of your biometric. It seems even though you gave the finger prints they haven't got it... Never heard of this type of status definitely call them. @cansha what do you think?

Reactions: trmnsbfhjgshg

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi guys i'm planning to order monthly gcms note, to track the exact monthly movement of my application.

My first GCMS note:

AOR sept 19

Eligibilty : Not started
Security: Not started
Criminilaity: Passed - BIO
Infosharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

R10 is complete. , A11.2 not started yet.

Let's see the next one in 30 days what it will say ;)
When did you order GCMS ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
You have a genuine reason to call or submit a webform with a proof of your biometric. It seems even though you gave the finger prints they haven't got it... Never heard of this type of status definitely call them. @cansha what do you think?
Have no experience with biometrics but seems like a good reason to call and confirm.

bruno5000

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
CEC
PR App:
Application Type : CEC Inland
AOR : 18 Sep

Been stuck in IP2 since mid-October and haven't seen any updates since. Just submitted my BOWP but it won't get approved before my IEC expires. Anybody knows what happens then? There's so much conflicting info on the internet about whether or not you'd be able to work during that time period.

Lovie.mangat

Nov 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Hello everyone

I received my AOR on 29 sept 2018, i received message on 30 oct 2018 that i passed medical. How long will it take to get my PPR?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I think there is some technical problem with CIC and biometrics in some centres or the officer in charge just wish to write that status until criminality and security is done.
I say this because I have the same issue! I sent a web form (twice) and called once, I told the agent about my worries about the biometrics saying they have not received it but the agent was kind enough to tell me that the respectable office has them and I should not worry. I got the same response from the web form I sent.

So yes you can call them or send a web form. It is a technical glitch and it affects skme of us because up till this moment which is more than 60days I submitted biometrics, I still have we have not received your biometrics on my status. There are other people on this forum with similar cases. If you have the date it was given updated on your profile, then that's good.