+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I would consider myself a bit close to that scenario if not completely approved, my Back ground checks - (Security & Criminality) are passed but my Eligibility is in "Recommend Passe" for almost 3 weeks now .. :cool:

I find it really interesting that they would go ahead to conduct security and criminality checks even when eligibility is not passed. I guess the fact that it is recommended to pass is the reason why

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
This thread is very gloomy! Where is everybody?
This thread is cursed.This thread stays in hibernation for a period of time,then a random person posts some out of the topic comment waking up people like me and thread stays active for a day or two.Again hibernation starts.And repeat.

Tired of watching dry posts with almost no movement for most of the people in this thread.I have seen posts in this forum stating that File movement picks up in the first 2 weeks of December till 15th Dec then slows down for Christmas,Boxing day and New year long vacations till Jan 1st week.

Lets see how fast our files move in these 2 weeks.if they do not,then we might as well chill till 2019 starts.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul who has submitted biometrics can help me.

Do you have to wait until IRCC request for biometrics or should you submit biometrics upfront for countries that require biometrics? I'm from Sri Lanka and biometrics are a mandatory requirement for PR, but this wasn't listed as required during the submission of the PR application so I was wondering if anyone did biometrics as 'upfront' and provided it with the application.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
They asked for RCMP (Spouse) and the status is still reviewing the documents you provided since 25th Oct. No movement after that. I think many people are stuck in ip2 like me.
Mine was also RCMP w the same status since 24 Oct (''we r reviewing...'')....it may not even change to NA till PPR......there is no pattern for that....it seems it is just a matter of the agent update the status or not.

abhijit404

May 22, 2018
Out of curiosity : does calling CIC multiple times affect your processing time ??

Application TYPE : CEC Inland
AOR : September 9th

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul who has submitted biometrics can help me.

Do you have to wait until IRCC request for biometrics or should you submit biometrics upfront for countries that require biometrics? I'm from Sri Lanka and biometrics are a mandatory requirement for PR, but this wasn't listed as required during the submission of the PR application so I was wondering if anyone did biometrics as 'upfront' and provided it with the application.

A far as I know, IRCC must sent you a request for biometrics and you must take that letter with you to a biometric collection service point. I payed for biometrics upfront and I received the biometrics request a month after my AOR. About the same time Medical was passed.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018

When did you apply? Your AOR? Was it an online application? I submitted biometrics too but that was a month into my application. For some people 2/3weeks. They send you a letter called Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) and tell you to go submit your biometrics in a VAC nearest to you. They usually give 30 days for submission of biometrics.

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
Mine was also RCMP w the same status since 24 Oct (''we r reviewing...'')....it may not even change to NA till PPR......there is no pattern for that....it seems it is just a matter of the agent update the status or not.
I think we might see something at the end of dec. I already see 2-3 ppr's issued from sep aor. I hope Christmas holidays don't affect our processing time.

Reactions: Archavin89

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
A far as I know, IRCC must sent you a request for biometrics and you must take that letter with you to a biometric collection service point. I payed for biometrics upfront and I received the biometrics request a month after my AOR. About the same time Medical was passed.
oh okay, I was not asked to pay biometrics fee upfront. I'm a CEC inland applicant so would there be a difference? I/m not sure :/ I didn't know that there was an upfront biometrics payment option until now. Anyways thank you very much for answering me!

Reactions: silvana

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
When did you apply? Your AOR? Was it an online application? I submitted biometrics too but that was a month into my application. For some people 2/3weeks. They send you a letter called Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) and tell you to go submit your biometrics in a VAC nearest to you. They usually give 30 days for submission of biometrics.
My AOR is quite recent, November 17th to be precise and yes it was online.
Oh I see okay, so there is no way of actually doing it before the AOR I guess? We have to wait until they request us to provide the biometrics I presume...
Thank you so much for your reply!

Reactions: Tinaaah