+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
No movement in many of the applicants.. nothing really to talk about.. every time I come here to see if anyone else's application has moved further... Nothing Nothing
Yeah, you are so right! Nothing, nothing which causes stress because of the fear of the unknown. Sometimes the crazy things you hear as reasons for rejection.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, you are so right! Nothing, nothing which causes stress because of the fear of the unknown. Sometimes the crazy things you hear as reasons for rejection.
What about those ppl who have their file approved (based on GCSM notes and/or calls) but no PPR so far?

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I should be used to this uncertainty by now. I am one of those H1B holders waited (waiting) for long for a greencard. I should know better; but
"mind" is very tricky. Canada PR is the new hope according to my mind; but it's testing my patience like anything

Reactions: williamps

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Exactly! In our case, I am already a PR (residing in Canada) and my fiance has applied for PR (AOR 12 Oct). The fear of the unknown is what scares the shit out of us. We would like to have some certainty around the process too. Her visit visa was already rejected once. So, we don't even want to take any chances there. We just have to bear with the distance and hope that she gets her PR sooner than later!

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
What about those ppl who have their file approved (based on GCSM notes and/or calls) but no PPR so far?
I would consider myself a bit close to that scenario if not completely approved, my Back ground checks - (Security & Criminality) are passed but my Eligibility is in "Recommend Passe" for almost 3 weeks now .. :cool: