+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto2013 said:
No need to call. It goes directly to voice mail. You can walk in any time. Just make sure you plan to be atleast 2-3hours at the clinic. The x-ray closes at 5pm so plan accordingly. Good luck.
Perfect .. I actually just got off the phone with them ..lol The lady explained everything .. no need for an appointment, no fasting needed, everything done inhouse ..and about 10 days to upload the results ..
public parking across the street .. 2 -3 hours needed .. and 260 bux .. :)
I'm going tomorrow ..;) first come first served ..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tropicflite said:
Thanks Toby! I finally got all the FBI and passport issues settled, so now they have everything. I guess I just wait by my mailbox now :)
Right on! That's great news. Glad it worked out well in the end. I'm not sure about the weather where you live, but it's nice
and warm out in BC, so I would take a camping chair and my BBQ and sit right next to the mailbox. Wait for the delivery,
do a happy dance and then rush to the border right away. On a different note, I remember your son being in the US, so you
have to make sure that you, as the principal applicant, land first and your dependents after you.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
mogli said:
Thanks Toronto2013 .. I'll definitely call him up today ..
My recommendation -

City: Toronto
Name: Lyndon F. Mascarenhas
Address: 200 St-Clair Avenue West,
Suite101 - W,
Ontario
M4V 1R1
Telephone: 416-960-1014
www.visadoctor.ca
Spoken Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
iam_toby said:
Right on! That's great news. Glad it worked out well in the end. I'm not sure about the weather where you live, but it's nice
and warm out in BC, so I would take a camping chair and my BBQ and sit right next to the mailbox. Wait for the delivery,
do a happy dance and then rush to the border right away. On a different note, I remember your son being in the US, so you
have to make sure that you, as the principal applicant, land first and your dependents after you.
As it turns out, he's decided to come live with us here in Toronto, and he's arriving this coming Saturday. Assuming we get the COPR sometime next week we should all be able to land in Niagara at the same time the following weekend. That's what I hope, anyway!

vivekrb

Jul 28, 2010
Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat

My medicals were received by CIC around April end timeframe, and still I haven't heard anything. My lawyer got an email asking me to pay the RPRF fee 2 weeks back, which was actually already paid on April 23. We re-sent the confirmation back to CIC and haven't heard back since then.

Any sense on what might be happening. My lawyers made a mess of a couple of things, so I have put a request for GCMS notes to make them more accountable here.

V

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
vivekrb said:

My medicals were received by CIC around April end timeframe, and still I haven't heard anything. My lawyer got an email asking me to pay the RPRF fee 2 weeks back, which was actually already paid on April 23. We re-sent the confirmation back to CIC and haven't heard back since then.

Any sense on what might be happening. My lawyers made a mess of a couple of things, so I have put a request for GCMS notes to make them more accountable here.

V
Myself, MBACanada and one one more guy are in the same situation. Medical results were uploaded on 19th April and RPRF fee paid on 21st April and since then it's in silent mode. Applied GCMS yesterday.

Jul app

Apr 19, 2013
I am in the same situation. Medical was received by end of April and paid RPRF a week ago. What do you expect to see in the GCMS notes?

vivekrb said:

V

Qutrit

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hi,

My status has been "decision made" for about a month already! no news from the CTC. I start to be a bit worried... I'm applyng from withn canada. If they send me a PPR, it'd be by email right? I'm currently traveling and can't check the post!

Thanks! :)

Qutrit

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Oh yes, they did, they received my medicals by mid-April. The status change came after that. I paid in advance. Should I be worried then?

Do they tell you anything by email? or post?

What would you recommend me to do?

Qutrit

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
byrwus said:
- check my spam box immediately
- Nothing in there
byrwus said:
- ask for gcms notes immediately after the first one fails
I am not sure what that is... How do I do that? what's that exactly?
byrwus said:
- write an email. not a reminder though as no one wants to be reminded. Find a reason for example: address change, new job, new international travel. this way you remind them of yourself. At the end of the email you can add that it has been a long time the decision is made. you are ready to provide any other information as required. immediately after the second one fails
That means writting to the CTC right? they requested extra documetns (another police certificate from the UK) which I sent and they confirmed it was received (that was about the same time they requested my medicals).

I thought a month was still within the plausible times... but yes I'm worried... So emailing them may be the way to go?

Thanks a lot for your advice really. I do appreciate it

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishal007 said:
Myself, MBACanada and one one more guy are in the same situation. Medical results were uploaded on 19th April and RPRF fee paid on 21st April and since then it's in silent mode. Applied GCMS yesterday.
Yes. I even got confirmation response from CIC that my payment is done and my medical file is complete.
I ordered GCMS 3 weeks ago. May be will get it next week

I feel it is just in a sequence and one of the file ahead of us is holding it up .......

Cant do anything. That is how the process works probably. So have to wait.

I do see lots of people waiting PPR from may/jun/jul/aug applications........So not surprised

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tropicflite said:
Thanks Toby! I finally got all the FBI and passport issues settled, so now they have everything. I guess I just wait by my mailbox now :)

Good to hear that.

Statistically and Superstitiously, I have received meds after yours, RPRF after yours and sure will get PPR after yours.

vivekrb

Jul 28, 2010
@ MBACanada

I was trying to figure out if my lawyers received confirmation from CIC that they received the RPRF payment - but somehow they are indicating that they have not received any acknowledgement. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

I ordered the GCMS notes this week - so I have a 3 week wait in front of me - let's see what comes first PPR or GCMS.

V

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
MBACanada said:
Yes. I even got confirmation response from CIC that my payment is done and my medical file is complete.
I ordered GCMS 3 weeks ago. May be will get it next week

I feel it is just in a sequence and one of the file ahead of us is holding it up .......

Cant do anything. That is how the process works probably. So have to wait.

I do see lots of people waiting PPR from may/jun/jul/aug applications........So not surprised
Once received (they usually send the notes in 1 month), kindly share the summary as we all are living in dark with what's going on with our application.

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
vivekrb said:

V
Do not worry i have got my PPR exactly after one moth of status changed to decision made.. Well, what I have noticed is there is no pattern. Many of us got their PPR before me even they did their medical after me. So wait up to four week, you ll hear something in the 5th week as i experienced