+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

mabhay

Mar 26, 2014
hi all,
Is the delay for PPR is because of summer?
Is there any long vacation?
I have submitted the documents one month before.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
byrwus said:
toby,
when did cic mail your COPR? is there canada post stamp on it? i know the issueance date is May 1st.
Not sure, didn't keep the envelope in came in. But I think they shipped it around May 1st or 2nd. I live in BC
so it would take about 4-6 days in the mail.

gumpy

May 9, 2014
Hi All,

Was away from action for a few days ...

but now i am back with some good news.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

here are my updates:

PPR received: 15th May
sent Passports: 16th May
Received Passports: 3rd June
Visa Issue Date: 30th May

Also, I had a query:

In my COPR the destination city is mentioned as Calgary (as mentioned in my application), but now I would land in Niagara Falls border.

Will it make any difference???

How to explain this to the immigration officer.

Please do let me know, so that i can prepare for my landing this week.

Thanks,
Gumpy

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
gumpy said:
Hi All,

Was away from action for a few days ...

but now i am back with some good news.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

here are my updates:

PPR received: 15th May
sent Passports: 16th May
Received Passports: 3rd June
Visa Issue Date: 30th May

Also, I had a query:

In my COPR the destination city is mentioned as Calgary (as mentioned in my application), but now I would land in Niagara Falls border.

Will it make any difference???

How to explain this to the immigration officer.

Please do let me know, so that i can prepare for my landing this week.

Thanks,
Gumpy
Don't worry, it is not a problem.

robbie333

May 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jalex23 said:
Yeah, I had to do 2 police certificates, so yes it takes a long time and certificates from Mexico can take a very long while. I was just checking as it is today 2 weeks since I completed my medicals and no change on ECAS.... hmmm I think I have to relax and let the people work, but yeah, police certificates slow down a lot the process :mad:
Well it's always better to submit the police certificates along with your application, we know, it is a must, so why wait for them to ask for it? Only delays the whole processing time.

paramsaini

Nov 28, 2012
Good news friends..with the grace of God I got my ppr today..so happy after two tense months..my medical done on 4th april and application received on 23 september..best of luck to everyone who's waiting for ppr...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
paramsaini said:
Good news friends..with the grace of God I got my ppr today..so happy after two tense months..my medical done on 4th april and application received on 23 september..best of luck to everyone who's waiting for ppr...
Congrats!! :)
Please let me know what your current ECAS status is, and when CIC requested the RPRF. Thanks

gumpy

May 9, 2014
iamroth said:
Don't worry, it is not a problem.
Thanks Roth you are awesome ... ;D ;D

Also, while landing do I need to fill the permanent residency application form IMM5444E ???

Any other document I should take for smoother landing ...

Thanks,
Gumpy

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gumpy said:
Thanks Roth you are awesome ... ;D ;D

Also, while landing do I need to fill the permanent residency application form IMM5444E ???

Any other document I should take for smoother landing ...

Thanks,
Gumpy
You don't have to apply for your first PR card, this will be done automatically for you.

For required documents, please read this post:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/what-documents-do-i-need-for-the-landing

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
paramsaini said:
Congratulations! That's a good news..I have also been waiting for PPR from Mar 31

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
paramsaini said:
Congrats Param !!! This is motivating.

gumpy

May 9, 2014
iam_toby said:
You don't have to apply for your first PR card, this will be done automatically for you.

For required documents, please read this post:
Great Thanks Toby !!!! ;D

just one more question !! ;D

To which address my PR card would be delivered?

will it be the same address mentioned in my application or will i be asked to enter that details somewhere?

Thanks,
Gumpy

Comanche

Sep 10, 2013
Hi all,

I got my Passports back from CIC with the visa stamped & COPR yesterday. The Expiry date on the the Visa is 27th May 2015. Please update the worksheet.

I'll be landing this weekend. Are there any documents other than my current work permits, passports, COPR and proof of funds that I need to carry with me while landing?

Thanks.