September 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Paying Fees: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

After you are done paying, you have to email the receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca

For instruction read Toby's guideline here: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/where-do-i-have-to-send-the-rprf-receipt

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello friends,

I think CIC forget our files submitted on sep 5 and 6..Am unlucky I guess…No response with any progress….

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasdp said:
Hello friends,

I think CIC forget our files submitted on sep 5 and 6..Am unlucky I guess...No response with any progress....
Purely my analysis - I may be totally wrong....Just my thought on process followed.

Few of Sep 5/6 (or first week) applicants still have outstanding documents. (Especially PCC which takes 6 weeks)

Generally what I observed was, when they got their medical I got mine a day or two later.
When They got their RPRF , I got it a day later.

I feel unless they get their PPR, we wont get PPR since files are processed in a sequence, no matter whether files is complete or not.

mabhay

Mar 26, 2014
MBACanada said:
Purely my analysis - I may be totally wrong....Just my thought on process followed.

Few of Sep 5/6 (or first week) applicants still have outstanding documents. (Especially PCC which takes 6 weeks)

Generally what I observed was, when they got their medical I got mine a day or two later.

I feel unless they get their PPR, we wont get PPR since files are processed in a sequence, no matter whether files is complete or not.
I am also waiting for PPR.And CIC did not give any reply.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
MBACanada said:

Did you applied for GCMS notes?

atuls1317

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 September 2013
AOR Received.
5 November 2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
Hey Guys,
I have been away lately. I just wanted you to know that I got PPR on 27th May 2014 and I mailed my Passport the following day.
I just Noticed today that my ECAS now says Decision Made. :D Hope I get my PP back soon.
Thanks and Wish You all the Best to All of you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
atuls1317 said:
Hey Guys,
I have been away lately. I just wanted you to know that I got PPR on 27th May 2014 and I mailed my Passport the following day.
I just Noticed today that my ECAS now says Decision Made. :D Hope I get my PP back soon.
Thanks and Wish You all the Best to All of you.
Congrats!! :)

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Hey guys!
I did my landing yesterday and my experience was very positive.... I crossed the border into Buffalo on Saturday and went on a shopping spree :p I stayed overnight and returned around 6:00 PM on Sunday.... no lines whatsoever on the Rainbow Bridge. The entire process only took about 15 min. The immigration officer only asked us if we had been convicted in Canada or elsewhere and if we had ever been denied entry to Canada or any other country. Then we signed our COPR and that was it... Also we didn't pay any tax on our purchases (which were way over the 24 hr limit!)...

Good luck to everyone!

PD: My status still shows "Decision Made"

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
dominicanx said:
Hey guys!
I did my landing yesterday and my experience was very positive.... I crossed the border into Buffalo on Saturday and went on a shopping spree :p I stayed overnight and returned around 6:00 PM on Sunday.... no lines whatsoever on the Rainbow Bridge. The entire process only took about 15 min. The immigration officer only asked us if we had been convicted in Canada or elsewhere and if we had ever been denied entry to Canada or any other country. Then we signed our COPR and that was it... Also we didn't pay any tax on our purchases (which were way over the 24 hr limit!)...

Good luck to everyone!

PD: My status still shows "Decision Made"
Un millon de felicidades, cuando crezca quiero ser como tu espero que sea pronto lol. Congratz enjoy your new life as a PR :D

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
MBACanada said:

Yeah, I had to do 2 police certificates, so yes it takes a long time and certificates from Mexico can take a very long while. I was just checking as it is today 2 weeks since I completed my medicals and no change on ECAS.... hmmm I think I have to relax and let the people work, but yeah, police certificates slow down a lot the process :mad:

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Jalex23 said:
Yeah, I had to do 2 police certificates, so yes it takes a long time and certificates from Mexico can take a very long while. I was just checking as it is today 2 weeks since I completed my medicals and no change on ECAS.... hmmm I think I have to relax and let the people work, but yeah, police certificates slow down a lot the process :mad:
Security and criminality takes more time when you have traveled to multiple countries. Otherwise, the applications are usually processed as per AOR dates.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Jalex23 said:
Now I can answer with authority as my friend receive the PPR today. Our applications are waiting for an approval from security and criminality checks and that's why taking more time.