+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Thanks very much for the reply, if the province is not able to land me good job after coming over there, then we can move right.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vigneshj said:
Thanks very much for the reply, if the province is not able to land me good job after coming over there, then we can move right.
You'll have to make all possible efforts to find yourself a job and not just to convince anyone but for your own peace of mind. If you find it difficult to stay in a place, you're free to move and search for a job anywhere in Canada.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
vigneshj said:
From what I have read and understand from forum members, you must demonstrate that you have done a genuine effort to land a job - attend interviews etc, show you applied to many companies. Its always better to stay in the province that nominates you. I have applied to SINP and I will make all my efforts to stay there and not use it as a point of entry into Canada.

In forum, I have read some people faced issues once they moved out and others have not. I have no head what is true. There are conflicting views. some state "Canada's Freedom of Movement Charter" to justify moving anywhere in Canada once becoming PR others state the "intention to settle" in province that we all agree to at the time of nomination. Some say no province has gone after people who move. Its all speculation and my advice would be to genuinely try to settle in the province that nominated you and before moving contact the local PNP authorities and get confirmation before moving elsewhere in the worst case.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
From what I have read and understand from forum members, you must demonstrate that you have done a genuine effort to land a job - attend interviews etc, show you applied to many companies. Its always better to stay in the province that nominates you. I have applied to SINP and I will make all my efforts to stay there and not use it as a point of entry into Canada.

In forum, I have read some people faced issues once they moved out and others have not. I have no head what is true. There are conflicting views. some state "Canada's Freedom of Movement Charter" to justify moving anywhere in Canada once becoming PR others state the "intention to settle" in province that we all agree to at the time of nomination. Some say no province has gone after people who move. Its all speculation and my advice would be to genuinely try to settle in the province that nominated you and before moving contact the local PNP authorities and get confirmation before moving elsewhere in the worst case.
Agree with everything except the bit about speculation.

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is not a speculation or myth. It is a real document. And it allows mobility rights to Citizens and Permanent Residents. To live and work anywhere in Canada. These are facts not speculation.

Intention to settle is not a contract. Even if it were, it would be illegal within the meaning of mobility rights enshrined in the Constitution.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-15.html

CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 (80)

PART I

CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:

Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

Fundamental Freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.

Democratic Rights

3. Every citizen of Canada has the right to vote in an election of members of the House of Commons or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.

4. (1) No House of Commons and no legislative assembly shall continue for longer than five years from the date fixed for the return of the writs at a general election of its members. (81)

(2) In time of real or apprehended war, invasion or insurrection, a House of Commons may be continued by Parliament and a legislative assembly may be continued by the legislature beyond five years if such continuation is not opposed by the votes of more than one-third of the members of the House of Commons or the legislative assembly, as the case may be. (82)

5. There shall be a sitting of Parliament and of each legislature at least once every twelve months. (83)

Mobility Rights

6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

(4) Subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
can i apply
married(26-age)
CRS - 458
ielts: R7.5,W7,s6.5,L8.5
1 year forign exp
1.10 years cad exp
15K funds
2 or more degrees

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
kakhileshreddy said:
can i apply
married(26-age)
CRS - 458
ielts: R7.5,W7,s6.5,L8.5
1 year forign exp
1.10 years cad exp
15K funds
2 or more degrees

To check if you can apply, there is a "in demand occupation list" and your occupation has to be amongst those for applying. Check the following link - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

MALIKKHIZAR

Mar 20, 2015
sraj07 said:
I applied for SINP - Express Entry today ... Lot of docs ...!!!

hi ,

Is it possible to share your experience with me, mean the documention required to apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry ,I am interested to apply for express entry. I would appreciate if someone else who have applied can guide me,
thank you.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MALIKKHIZAR said:

hi ,

Is it possible to share your experience with me, mean the documention required to apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry ,I am interested to apply for express entry. I would appreciate if someone else who have applied can guide me,
thank you.
Bro it's very simple. You can find all needed docs in application guideline http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

You better hurry up because the door is about to close

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

Can some one please guide on replying to below questions on 'Settlement Plan'?

Has your application to come to Canada been approved? ( I have approved EE and job bank Profile)
- No I haven't applied yet
- No I applied but am still waiting
- Yes as a Permanent Resident
- Yes all other immigration classes

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedkhan said:
Hi Guys,

Can some one please guide on replying to below questions on 'Settlement Plan'?

Has your application to come to Canada been approved? ( I have approved EE and job bank Profile)
- No I haven't applied yet
- No I applied but am still waiting
- Yes as a Permanent Resident
- Yes all other immigration classes
I chose "applied but still waiting". If you choose "haven't applied" you cannot proceed

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
What do we type in Skilled worker Application Step 3, Job Offer section. There is no option for N/A or none